shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Dear uncle Greshan

Dear uncle Greshan A very sexy coat

"Now, now it's no fun when you're so desperate. These things take time. Inspiration!" says the voice from the shade and the coat. You get the sense that both are reclining imperiously. "I would say a drink too, but that's a bit difficult now. Though my new "friend" here tried their best to slake my thirst."

2. bourasqueIndwell

bourasqueIndwell Ilma Nordwind, Mage of Breath [18+]

(Ilma, (now all in gold and yellow and decidedly less frayed than on halloween) hovers about two or three arms lengths from the coat)
    A magic coat! And it's speaking!
    Hmmmm....
    In the fairy tales this could be either a very friendly helpful coat, or a deceptive and mean coat! The friendly helpful ones are usually a bit plainer, though, this one looks like it would be the coat the oldest sibling chooses - and you know, the oldest sibling always fails worst.

• Like x 1
  3. nascentInterlude

nascentInterlude Leon Gaspar, Seer of Time [RP Account]

yo i heard there was a cool coat-- oh, hey. whaddup ilma?

4. bourasqueIndwell

LEON!
    (Ilma swoops down and gives Leon a bone-crushing hug.)
    How did you get here? This is a corner of Prospit I think at least that's how I got here but you're Dersite! And we were so worried because your tower is broken!

5. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

...why...are you giving me a petname..?

6. nascentInterlude

nascentInterlude Leon Gaspar, Seer of Time [RP Account]

(Leon chuckles and wraps his arms around Ilma. It's so nice to see an actual human! ...No offense, SM.)

I dunno, I talked to some ... robot, I think, last time ... who said it was like a ~dreamspace~. Not that I'd know 'cause I don't dream.

...wait, my tower is what now?

7. "Dreamspace" is the quickest, easiest explanation and I don't know enough interdimensional physics to give an in-depth one. Dream logic ("want the thing, have the thing," "suddenly look different," and so on) works here, at least.

[Even though he's answering Leo and Irma, Eclipse is looking at Juice and the coat, wings fanning out. Orlandeau seems to have things well in hand, but that cloth thing is creepy and more firepower can never hurt.]

8. Orlandeau

Orlandeau A tryhard with a cig

[Orlandeau hugs Juice protectively]

• Like x 1
  9. bourasqueIndwell

Leon I walked in here from Prospit with a Bluebeard keyring. I am in my pajamas. This is a dreamplace. ...Did you not hear? Lemi I think it was talked about it when she woke up last time!
    And yes there seem to be a lot of robots here which is awesome Leon they can transform. And also some people with grey skins and horns and they say they're trolls but they don't live under bridges? On the other hand there's a lot of different creatures called trolls so maybe that's that? Just another troll species. Also elves.

(Ilma waves.)
    Hello I don't think I've met you already? Hi, I'm Ilma and I'm a fairy! As for the dream logic thing, duh.

10. juice

[juice is just very glad that they changed back into their normal clothes]

• Like x 1
  11. Basically a good chunk of the people here are aliens. Some of us are from different universes-- the trolls have at least two, there's humans here from... a lot of places but none of them so far the Earth in my home universe (and thank Solomus for that), so on and so forth.

Eclipse of Apophenia, neutral Cybertronian, jet. [He tips his wings in greeting, but is still watching the suspicious coat.]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  12. The Clown

The Clown shittiest being on this side of the galaxy

13. An Actual Bird

An Actual Bird neverthelass, Brid persisted, ate third baggel

(He gestures to his clothes, which are his usual t-shirt and jeans. Although, come to think of it, they're in remarkably good shape. Is this the human emotion called 'dreaming'?) Like I said, I'm not much of a dream expert, but if you say so. ...She did? Huh. I've been ... kinda distracted. I'll hafta catch up on the chat.

Yeah, last time I was here there were mostly robots and ... a seagull if I recall. And lots of that one fishy guy. And now I guess a clown and a talking coat? And ... (He tilts his head and waves at Juice. They look normallish, which in itself is kinda weird.) Hey there.

• Like x 1
  14. juice

[juice turns their head and waves back]

15. Sala Walker

Sala Walker NR, NS, Does not have tentacles

should i poke the coat

im considering poking the coat

16. Dear uncle Greshan

The coat is fucking pissed and is radiating frustration and upset. They are wrong of course. Stupid little Gangrel failed far worse than he.

17. Dear uncle Greshan

Should you choose to poke the coat you are presented with a vision of a life long lost. A young man luxuriates in a bath, the tub lovingly decorated with scenes of debauchery. He has a glass of something. Some wine he ensured was fancy enough to suit him. He calls a servant boy.

18. Dear uncle Greshan

This goes for the clown as well.

19. Dear uncle Greshan

Trying to keep the mood light. Honestly, you're making it sound as though I have untoward ulterior motives. Nonsense.

20. juice

[juice is now unsure of how they should be feeling about the coat, and is worried they might be overreacting. all they are certain of is that the coat is making them feel deeply uncomfortable]

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice