shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Orlandeau

Orlandeau A tryhard with a cig

Say something "problematic" to him.

2. Kankri Vantas

Kankri Vantas Un9fficial plat9nic mediat9r 9f justice

*He blows a sharp blast on his whistle.*
    *A longer sharp blast.*

I w9uld appreciate it if all 9f y9u w9uld refrain fr9m the 6latant sexual harassment, as I did n9t in any way :consent: to such naked displays 9f sexual intent. Had my c9nsent actually 6een s9ught, as 9pp9sed t9 trampling all 9ver it with all the grace 9f an int9xicated peanut6east, I w9uld have p9litely declined due t9 my celi6acy. H9wever, the fact that 69th 9f y9u simply dived int9 inv9lving me in y9ur sexual fantasies with9ut c9nsulting me ahead 9f time is, frankly, w9rrying 9n the part 9f any individuals y9u have similarly harassed. I w9uld like an ap9l9gy, if y9u kindly w9uld pr9vide.
    Cr9nus, I am severely disapp9inted in y9u. N9t 9nly is this incredi6ly pr96lematic due t9 y9ur [tw: hem9-essentialism, temperature assumpti9ns, p9ssi6le hemoidentity erasure] c9ld-6l99ded privilege, (as a 'vi9let' telling an 9ff-spectrum tr9ll t9 cease discussing the issues that affect every aspect of his life and f9rmer s9ciety carries all s9rts 9f 9ppressive 6aggage), 6ut this is direct cens9rship. As a fully aut9n9m9us near-adult tr9ll, I have the right t9 speak 9n whichever t9pic I wish.

• Like x 1
  3. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

If you're referring to me here-- and if you are way to fraggin' vagueblog man real polite-- then wow you are off-base. I made a sassy comment about my own captain's kink because she has no problem with it being public knowledge and the topic was already on the table (pun unintended) it had nothing to do with you except that the initial joke she made riffed off one of your comments. I don't fantasize about you I've only seen you like twice and I'm not attracted to your species. You don't get apologies for things that never happened.

• Like x 1
  4. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

youll notice they only care about sexual harassment vwhen it happens to someone in their inner circle.

• Like x 2
  5. Sala Walker

Sala Walker NR, NS, Does not have tentacles

@Kankri Vantas something pr96lematic

• Like x 4
  6. Orlandeau

*smirking, and in an almost-mocking tone*
    Ah, but see, you're ignoring the context. The that Itch wants nothing to do with you and would prefer you go away. In this case, the phrase "fuck off" takes on the nonsexual meaning of "go away."

The robot was unaware of your celibacy, and simply tried to defend your right to have kinks. That you immediately assumed that she was involving you in a sexual fantasy demonstrates prejudice on your part. Do you perhaps hold the speciest belief that robotic aliens are sexually aggressive?

But you really shouldn't speak if you are going to spew such problematic beliefs. You are speaking over Cronus on the issue of his own gender identity without his consent. That's really intrusive, y'know? Speaking over him like that demonstrates your non-grimdark privilege over him.

[Despite his attempts to resist doing so, Orlandeau breaks out into a fit of giggles]

• Like x 5
  7. caliginousAppendage

caliginousAppendage welcome to Hot Topic™

[jesus, is getting into other peoples shit legal to you? in that case, you might as vwell tell it to the judge. he/she/they/etc vwould lovwe to hear all this bullshit that seems to be coming out of your mouth. theyll surely make a lawv for you and your jabberjawv alternates to stop talking forevwer. at least SOMEONE in my team of 11 other trolls made an attempt keep his talking to the vwery MINUMUM. i dont need you to defend me. i, too, am an adult troll, capable of speaking. and by the vway, vwhen did the topic of your blood color EVWER come up? thats completely irrelevwant, vwantas. thanks for trying though, sunshine! i appreciate it.]

*Major Dick here just got promoted to General Dick.*

• Like x 2
  8. caliginousAppendage

[EXACTLY. thank you, beautiful rando number #347348.]

9. caliginousAppendage

[so in conclusion to that unnecessarily long rant i just vwent into, kankri vwantas should nevwer be able to talk again, or should at least think about vwhat hes going to say before he noses his vway into another convwersaion in vwhich he vwas not invwolvwed in.]

*Cronus drops an invisible mic like a fucking loser.*

• Like x 2
  10. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

you know, i wouldnt say no to him gagged and on his knees.

...apologizing to everyone humbly? yeah, thats where i was going with that.

• Like x 4
  11. Orlandeau

This on the other hand, you get to deal with the fallout of saying yourself. Yikes.

12. caliginousAppendage

[again, i dont need help vwith anything. yikes to you.]

13. calicosAssassin

vwhy dont vwe stop baiting the annoying anti-hemospectrumist.

• Like x 1
  14. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Yes let's bring the subjectivity debate back.
    Or hey, what about relative gender identity and pronoun referentiality in alien species?
    Or the one that never gets old, let's all start defining sentience and sapience again.
    Please I am so terribly bored when we aren't screaming at eachother over completely inconsequential jetfuel.
    Or maybe the morality of war if it has to be something new?

• Like x 5
  15. Congessi

Congessi problem child

Oh please Nich's debated that to the smelting pits and back, let's have something new.

[​IMG]
    Yes let's talk about grammatical structure let's do that!!!!!

Legality is boring, everything is people and nothing can be trusted.

Several recordings indicate differently =P

That's not new.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  16. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

I could tell ya´ll funny medbay stories.

• Like x 1
  17. Jamethiel Oddclaw

Jamethiel Oddclaw Highlord of the Kencyrath

-walks on into the rave wearing the spooky ghost coat from earlier. jorin is padding along behind her happily. she is arguing with someone unseen. a fact that jorin either does not know or does not care about as he rubs on against her legs insistently, demanding attention. she trips over her cat and falls to the floor with a resounding thud. pushes herself up on her elbow-

...shut up.

• Like x 2
  18. Jamethiel Oddclaw

Jamethiel Oddclaw Highlord of the Kencyrath

-jorin hops onto her back and continues to demand. he is kneading now-

19. calicosAssassin

or, better idea. vwe shut up about arguing and make fun of one of the tubby vwiolet vwhiners instead.

i elect it be @caliginousAppendage

• Like x 1
  20. Trashbiter

Trashbiter Well-Known Member

[HEY. RUDE.]

{pretend this isnt on my ooc main. fuck mobile}

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice