shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Requiem

Requiem Mechanical Monstrosity | 18+

*Pulls the Caegar up in a tentacle and presses it to Scope's eye.*

I think it's a trap. *the words are whispered feircely before he just places it down*

You're pretty *more patting and eventually his face is mashed against Scope, clearly not moving. This Is Your Life Now*

• Like x 1
  2. Scope

Scope Operation: The Hills Have Eyes |18+

I am pretty. I'm the prettiest gun you've ever met. It's not a fragging trap you moron.

[He picks up the caegar and starts playing with it since eating it is not actually an option.]

• Like x 1
  3. Requiem

Requiem Mechanical Monstrosity | 18+

YESSSSSS

Okay maybe you're right, frag it. *Paps at him* I want to breeaaaaak things. But I'm laaaaaazy.

4. Scope

Yeeeaaaaaahhhh. Whatevs, don't break shit. Especially not after knocking me over like a fragger.

5. Maverick Muskfinn

Maverick Muskfinn ANARCHY THROUGH CONTROL

if you get off your ass and start breaking things, you can set up systems to break things for you.

6. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

*Nichrome is watching Requiem and Scope in quiet amazement.*
    You know, if you two are hungry I can offer both Energon and Engex.

7. Paradox of O:THHE

Paradox of O:THHE No I will not make the mail run

Shhhh, don't ruin the cuddlepile!

8. Nichrome of Iacon

I am genuinely unsure if it is a cuddlepile or an attempted assault, hence my offering a distraction.

9. Paradox of O:THHE

They have a Thing and Scope seems pretty happy with the guy, I wouldn't get in the middle of that unless they invited you.

10. Scope

I'M DYING SIB HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS.

[His tone is very obviously jovial and not distressed in the slightest.]

• Like x 2
  11. Nichrome of Iacon

Is offering resources now getting in the middle of? My I must be positively in the middle of almost all relationships among the TEAM's crewmembers then.
    My schedule is suddenly a lot more busy.
    Maybe I should finally delegate schedule maintenance to my Personal Assistant, considering how much is suddenly on my plate, seeing as I am in so many relationships now.

• Like x 1
  12. Focal of Horizon Island

Focal of Horizon Island Smile for the Camera! (Counselor Decepticon) | 18+

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Nichrome of Iacon

[She ducks her head. She should have known Focal wouldn't parse sarcasm...]
    Er...
    [Oh good a distraction]
    Do you happen to require assistance that may not be held up by any possibly uncomfortable conversations right now because if so I am ready to help

• Like x 1
  14. Paradox of O:THHE

How could I? You betrayed me first, leaving me to think you'd died and running off with this dashing squeech! [He melodramatically fakes a swoon, one hand splayed across his cockpit above his spark casing, but he can't keep a straight face for long.]

Running interference is totally getting involved, you can't tell me R&D is that much different from frontline. (You... are that one explosives engineer, right? The one that ended up heading our contingent on the diplo ship?)

• Like x 1
  15. Nichrome of Iacon

Well- you tell me. We in R&D spent all of our downtime fragging eachother in increasingly creative combinations and logistic constellations.
    (Yes I am the Decepticon Delegation's Ambassador. I... suppose I shouldn't be surprised that thsoe two are equally mentionable now. I'm still used to being "The one with the big slagging bombs")

• Like x 2
  16. Scope

Yes I need all of your food and money immediately you have to give it to me now or I'll die forever.
    Hahahahahaha squeech sounds so gross when you say it with a mouth. That's great. I love it. You're still breaking my spark here though, sib. Why you gotta play me like this.

• Like x 1
  17. Paradox of O:THHE

...man, I shoulda been built a science person, R&D gets all the fun. [He pouts, still overacting. Scope is infectious, damn him.]

Can you not be both the Ambassador and the one with the big slagging bombs?

Squeech squeech squuuuuueeeeech :P You're the gross one, Scopes, but I play you... [dramatic pause, lowers his voice] because I love you :O

18. Scope

[He makes a sound that would be a gasp but filtered through a synthesizer. It sounds as bizarre as you would expect.]

Paradox. My spark....! Say it again. With your lipsssssssssssss.

19. Paradox of O:THHE

I loovvvvvvve you and I am very very sad you are forever bonded to your darling squeech :P

20. Nichrome of Iacon

[She grins behind her mask]
    I can offer you a cube each for starters. I'm afraid that beyond that you will have to work to draw a wage.
    I try my best but the whole ambassadorial diplomacy image thing doesn't quite wanna mesh right with the whole war criminal mass murder thing the bombs carry.

[She does not comment on the silliness. She's been sillier when she was younger. As long as the two are happy she doesn't mind a little silly sappiness]

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice