shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

How do you figure that?

-She peeks at him through her fingers.-

2. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

You're twins. That means you're two sides of a coin; you can be different shapes and presentations, but what you are is the same core stuff. So if you're born evil, so is he. And neither of you was, so it's a moot point anyways.

Because you're not evil. Or cursed.

• Like x 4
  3. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

Bad word choice, sorry. Most minor stuff I got halfways competent people for, so the whole "But she said so!" and I return and am like "No, I didn't, that's not even close--" (the horror of realization dawns on Apostasia's face and she stares at Primus while completing the phrase ("... to what I said...").
    She abruptly turns back to her tankard and empties it.)

Yeah. ... Don't even know if it was your decree or just some pad pusher who was like "Nuh uh, beastformers only, yes even if they're your conjunx and amica". Ditched Cybertron couple million years later after some bychit sold me out for these here. (She extends the spur from her ankle and taps the metal above it, careful not to touch the spur itself.)

Well, it's what she nags me about, sustenance and infrastructure. Rillyeneth says she gets different nags. Kynvakyrei gloats he gets yet others.
    ... I take it living in a titan is different?

• Like x 1
  4. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

[More glaring. Also a rumbling that may be purrs.]
    [He curls up darkness beginning to envelope him.]
    Stop denying it, it's... it's okay I can deal with it...

5. Lacuna of Devisiun

-She looks up at Primus and Unicron.-

...so that applies to them, too?

6. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

-grabs his shoulders and shakes him just a little bit- No. She's wrong. You're not evil. You were never evil. I will not let you believe it. I will not.

• Like x 2
  7. Burlesque

[He snaps his fingers imperiously and points.]

You can quit with this nonsense too.
    Yes. Because actions are evil, not people. And I have no reason to believe in their divinity either, so frag them.

• Like x 4
  8. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

it feels nice!!
    sure you do!

• Like x 2
  9. Primus

-glances at Burlesque-
    Please. Whether you believe we're deities or not, this is between us.

• Like x 1
  10. Maverick Muskfinn

Maverick Muskfinn ANARCHY THROUGH CONTROL

one, HER.

tvwo, i vwas gonna do it regardless!

• Like x 2
  11. Universe

Universe Needs A Hug

Of course! I would know.

12. Burlesque

[He looks unimpressed.]

Your nonsense leads to the rest of us having to deal with the slag. I have no time for it.

13. Lacuna of Devisiun

You know I've done horrible things. Because I'm horrible!

14. Primus

-sighs and makes a gesture, creating a wall between him and Unicron and Burlesque and Lacuna-
    Should have done that as soon as she started getting upset.

15. Burlesque

And? You admit that they're horrible and you don't do them anymore! That is what matters, sweetspark. Not some inherent quality of "goodness" or "horribleness" that is applied arbitrarily based on superficial qualities.
    [Since the wall is not between him and Lacuna, Burlesque is perfectly happy to let it stand.]

• Like x 2
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

I... I'd do them again if I had to.

17. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

I know, right? You set the defense teams to look out for one specific known threat and suddenly it's all "oh, we thought you meant all bipeds" and "but you told us to kill everyone!" [She snorts.] You'd think experienced commanders and seconds would be able to hold simple orders in mind.

What are you drinking, is it any good? [Maybe a topic change will do Mama Platypus some good. The out is there if she wants it.]

Not mine, I can say that much. [A dragon's face isn't made for scowling, but the set of her ears and wings makes the intent clear.] More 'misinterpretation,' and if turning back had been an option...

Those are lovely, though. Poison, or injectables of choice?

Not much when he's awake-- fuel levels this, repair status that, population trends and progress reports and on and on. I'm told there was a shutdown, or perhaps a reboot, after I left; if he was different when he woke... well. That doesn't much matter now, does it?

If you are evil, uncle, then we are by connection tainted. And I do not accept this.

18. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

[He isn't upset he isn't upset at all what are you talking about this cloud of darkness is perfectly happy and content.]
    You would keep me from properly being around for what little of a court I have? I am not so selfish to let you do that.
    [He does not make a move to escape the barrier though.]

• Like x 2
  19. Burlesque

If you had to. If you had no other choice. Do you plan on breaking someone's kneecaps for fun?

• Like x 2
  20. Lacuna of Devisiun

No!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice