shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Paradox of O:THHE

Paradox of O:THHE No I will not make the mail run

It, uh. Kind of got eaten, mostly, I think, but we've still got his other arm to take schematics from?

...whoops. Uh. Okay, I'll do that from now on. Assuming we don't die out here and actually get to see a real medic at some point...

How do I seal a wire? Somehow I don't think heat is the answer...

Hydraulic system is, like, coolant lines and stuff?

I wish. We might be able to bend some of this wall plating to fit, but... I doubt it. And I'm not sure that would work very well anyway? Don't non-frame metals get rejected easier or something?

Yeah, no, I'm not... that would be useful, probably.

Eh, he's classic Seeker frametype, his arms just kinda go in but... yeah, we were gonna keep him in root at least til we got the edges sanded down. Don't need any more injuries.

...thanks, doc.

The more I hear, the more I might remember, right? Something's gotta stick with me...

2. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

Hello, nurse - Nurse Sawbones is better at improvisation than I am, so I'm sure her advice would also be helpful.

3. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

"Ye can get a rough idea of what´s goin´on without a medic port if ya listen at platin´an´know what to look for.
    The big one fer you is a whining durin´transformation, That means whatever´s left a the joint go fucked an´may fuck yer transformation if you don´t fixit.
    Any grinding when ya move is bad, means either scrap got in you or yer rustin´in both cases, listen till ya find where it is an then find th´cleanest place ya got and unscrew some plating. If yer lucky you can remove whatever the frag. If no, ya gotta cut out th´rust an sand shit down real smooth, make sure ta reconnect any fuel lines. Then pray fer a medic.
    If yer fuel pump is clatterin´(It´s in th´s middle of yer torso usually,) congrat ya got fuel poisoning. You can drain an replace if ya got a clean area an´enough fuel, otherwise pray."
    -she shrugs a little-
    "Sorry, without textbooks or a medic, miracles won´t happen."

• Like x 2
  4. Paradox of O:THHE

...thanks.

Not expecting miracles. Just wanting to know if there's anything I could do. Medics won't happen... for a while, if at all, and it's not like fuel and new arms are exactly common in the aft end of nowhere. [He shrugs, hiding in his drink again, but a cube can't hide the exhausted-frightened-sad tilt of his wings.] ...they wouldn't send us out here just to die... would they? I know I'm not that useful or important, but... even the 'Cons weren't that bad, and Cybertron's supposed to be better than that now. Right?

5. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

-he rummages around in his subspace and pulls out a cube of medical grade-
    Here. Can't take it back with you, but I'm sure you could use the extra metals right now - stress wears the frame down. You can imagine it tastes better, if you like.

To seal a wire, you can fold the wiring back in on itself and use the welder to close the nonconductive coating around it. As for the pressure points...
    -he draws a quick diagram and slides it over-

You're doing the best you can under some rather horrific circumstances. No one can ask for more, although I know that doesn't help. I don't think Cybertron does suicide missions any more - not unless you volunteer, anyway. I hope you can get some help - if I remember, or if Nurse Sawbones does, when we're out of recharge, we'll send a message Cybertron's way for you.

• Like x 1
  6. Sawbones of Kaon

"Yeah, sucks not havin´anything much ta work with. Mostly try ta keep any wounds clean till yer self repair fixes them up."
    "Ya got half a clue where y´are? That´ll help."
    -she pounces up a barstool and sits-
    DmN5QgR.jpg

• Like x 2
  7. Paradox of O:THHE

[He dumps the med-grade into the moonshine. At least it's only one horrible drink then, and now he can argue the booze is good for him on some level.]

Thanks. I know I'm saying it a lot, but really.

[He frowns into his drink. Fuck it, it's a dream and he's halfway to tipsy just on frayed nerves and a few sips of paint thinner, he's allowed to be bitter.] Don't do rescue missions anymore either, apparently. We come back via a new branch of the space bridge or not at all, 's part'a the contract. Don't waste the airtime.

8. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

9. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

hell if i know.

• Like x 2
  10. Paradox of O:THHE

I'm regretting all but one of my life choices is what's going on.

11. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

i nevwer knowv vwhat the fuck is going on!

• Like x 3
  12. Sawbones of Kaon

Someone here is in th´scrapheap without a shovel when he´s awake.
    "They will, or we will." -Sawbones looks mildly murderous-

• Like x 1
  13. Paradox of O:THHE

Okay okay no I can answer like a real mech. On a mission to a planet in the middle of uninhabited space because apparently a titan crashed here however the frag long ago and Metroplex was throwing a protofit about the distress signal. Me'n my trine are the... sixth? Sixth team to come out here, others are missing-presumed-dead because that's gone well for anyone 'cept the big two, and on top of the local bugnuts mechs apparently the wildlife eats energon, or gets pissed off by it or whatever, and Barr's arm got eaten and his underbelly's still all shredded because frag our lives is why and I'm almost certain I didn't clean either of those out properly and life is awful and we're gonna die out here and-- [he realizes he's been gesturing with his engex and settles down, grumpily taking advantage of Scope's curly straw--] and I'm halfway to drunk and whiny and the war's over damn it all I shouldn't be wishing to go back to that even if we did have medic access then. [He is totally sparking into his drink.]

...I mean. I am not about to say no to a dramatic rescue but one do you really wanna piss off the Council and two I'm pretty sure it doesn't go like that anyway.

• Like x 2
  14. Lacuna of Devisiun

Another titan crashed?

15. Paradox of O:THHE

I don't know, it's certainly fragged up enough!!!! His spark chamber has cracks in it and there's a normal person wired into his spark and there are stupid angry organic lizardfox things the size of a tank that eat people and nothing makes sense anymore can I just go back to being some normal scout who's comically bad at shooting things???

• Like x 1
  16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Uh, well...

I know a thing or two about stripped-down metrotitan insides and how they fit together? :o

• Like x 1
  17. Paradox of O:THHE

Great!!! Good for you!!! Let me just take notes on this thing that I won't fragging remember!!!!! It'll be just as useful as all the medical advice I'll forget as soon as I wake up!!!!

[If it is possible to sulkily drink through a curly straw, this is happening.]

...okay, no, I'm being snappy 'cause I'm stressed out and scared and filling my tank with clockpolish, I... sorry, I'm... I should go.

18. Lacuna of Devisiun

How do you know you won't remember? Maybe it just takes repeating.

19. Paradox of O:THHE

I don't remember anything that happens during defrag cycles. Never have. Good for nightmares, not so much for... [he gestures vaguely with the nearly-empty cube, then frowns at it; wasn't it supposed to be... oh look, it is full! Thanks, dream magic.]

20. Lacuna of Devisiun

-She nodded.-

...seems fragged up they sent you in without proper info. What would happen if you just, uh... ditched? Find someplace less deadly than normal and settle down?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice