shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. *Does not apply to Autobots, whose reaction is equally as likely to be either "I bet there's someone in there who needs help, let's go" or "hold my engex I'm gonna poke it".

• Like x 2
  2. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Clothes make the troll, you know? And a lady with an impeccable fashion sense just as yours would not fall so easily, but these things just... creep. Take a look at Norm here, see the bowtie? (Oneira begins stagewhispering) It's messing with his judgement, as you noticed. The bowtie makes it seem like there's nothing more to Bill than the universe subjugation thing, and distracts from the real secret weapon.

• Like x 2
  3. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

are you still trying to apply the vwater thing as a blanket vweakness.

• Like x 2
  4. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

If you care about my problems and actually try to help with them. Or just let me vent at you. Caring's kinda useless without action, you know...

5. [Opens his mouth to get pedantic... and then realizes who Norm's talking to and decides now isn't the time.]

• Like x 1
  6. Maverick Muskfinn

Maverick Muskfinn ANARCHY THROUGH CONTROL

you can just tell vwhen someone vwas launched headfirst at a vwall as a vwiggler. look at that lumpy head of his.

• Like x 2
  7. Norm the Genie

*subtle nod of acknowledgement*

8. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

Sunshine hands her a goblet full of very fine, very dry, expensive wine of the sort that most people only pretend to like to seem posh, although there are a few weirdos who actually do.

And a bar of very strong smelling lavender soap that Valiska made, as a warning. Anyone who wasn't an Itch of some sort might like it, but neither the "musk" nor the 5 quarts of Troll Axe Musky used will survive it.

• Like x 3
  9. eyefishSoup

Eh, the track record's good so far, and it got me off Alternia. Like, the weird fauna trying to kill you wasn't that different, just that the sun wasn't joining in as well. Step up, yknow?

• Like x 1
  10. Norm the Genie

*laughs* Well, I wouldn't put it past my masters, honestly.

• Like x 1
  11. Maverick Muskfinn

*She immediately drops the soap, punting it very far away. Musky then throws her head back and downs the wine like her sense of taste is completely kaput.*

• Like x 2
  12. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

"5 baths a day w1th that," Sunshine says. "Ford used to work w1th h1m and you can st1ll smell 1t on h1m."

((This is true because it is Valiska's soap.))

• Like x 3
  13. Maverick Muskfinn

evwer heard of standing in the steam so your body looks vwet vwithout actually havwing to bathe?

• Like x 1
  14. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Fair enough! I happen to be pretty happy where I am right now but honestly I'm not sure people didn't throw themselves into the rift from our side and... considering everything I don't think I can blame 'em. Just trying to say most of us have experience avoiding the pit out of the weird nonsense we trip over and that might have something to do with why none of you have seen us on... Pennarion right? Whatever your current planet is.

• Like x 1
  15. eyefishSoup

Pennarion, aye, though the whole mess went down on one of the Earths. Don't ask me for the specific designation, because fuck if I remember. Heh, maybe they turned into alien space robots who are more our size.
    That being said, good to hear you like it where you are! That's alwaves good.

• Like x 2
  16. Venture of Petrohex

Friendly people, happy trinemates, practically no combat, moving around a lot... Doesn't take much to keep me happy :P

• Like x 1
  17. eyefishSoup

Daaang that sounds awesome! Lotsa different and new places or more nomadic on set, repeating routes?

18. Venture of Petrohex

New places! I don't count a repeating route as moving that's so boring sweet fragging Adaptus if I have to take another extended delivery job I will scream forever.

And hey technically I don't think high command ever actually told us to come back so we can totally just ditch once the diplomatting happens :D

• Like x 1
  19. Universe

Universe Needs A Hug

Yes you are. Tell Losas hello from me.

20. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Even then. I would have to buy someone to install upgrades to see radiation or heat signatures like a dear friend was forged with, and he can see a lot farther away than me without any tools.
    No I am pretty sure Shockwave managed that one all on his own the fragging nutjob.
    And they are pretty much all likely to kill you.
    [holds back on a tirade of insults to the institution of the entire concept of Autobots but only just so]
    ... Suggestion noted, Venture of Petrohex.
    [Her optics are crinkled up with the grin her mask hides.]

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice