shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. mechanicalOversight

mechanicalOversight mO: voil8rs wil b PROSTITUTSED

start w/them helming the pretty ones!! the wires dont go w/my outfits...

im 2 pretty 4 it all, n so r u, sir!! some1 should protest :( :( :(

• Like x 2
  2. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

"I have met her boyfriend and he's not a bunny," Ford says, laughing. "He's, unsurprisingly, another thylacine. Unlike her people, Cordelia sticks to dating within her species. Generally, it takes a sapient imagination to view beings outside one's own species as desirable sexual partners."

3. twofoldAbolitionist

twofoldAbolitionist 7h3 817ch1ng357 8477l35h1p 70 3v3r 817ch

1 kn0w, r1gh7?? 7yr14n'5 50 n07 my c0l0r 4nd 7h3 c0lumn 7074lly m4k35 my 455 l00k f47.

• Like x 2
  4. Swiftwing

Swiftwing Co-Captain, Velocitron Representative |18+

*Having spent significant time and energy concentrating, Swiftwing lets out a whoop of delight.*
    I did it!!
    Look!!!!!!
    *There's a glowing orb in his hand, and he has shrunk himself down to the average height of a human, the better to share it with everyone.*
    *A pitch black horizon on one end, lightened near the center to blue-fading-violet. Blinding gold-white light on the other, blazing into a splash of sunset colors. Down the center, the memory flies, caught on the cusp of dawn and dusk, night on one side, day on the other. The dark side is chill and dead, snow stretching white-indigo into the distance; the light side is boiling inferno of raging forces, molten rock and instantly-evaporating water creating clouds of acid and dust. The storm blows eternal, forward and back, the leading edge spitting magma and lightning into the night as the planet turns, and the memory turns with it.*
    This is Velocitron!!
    This was my mail route!!!!

• Like x 6
  5. You could try burning yourself out~.
    I mean, it comes with mild-to-severe brain damage, but~.

• Like x 1
  6. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

"For some reason," says Valiska, "I have a difficult time picturing you in a pale embrace."

7. mechanicalOversight

it looks fine from where im standin!! ;)

um

yikes??

8. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Ford stares at it in happy amazement. Seeing things you don't get to see in New Jersey, and standing in awestruck delight, was half his motivation to study science as a child.

• Like x 2
  9. There's actually been studies on psionic burnout that are teal-and-up access restricted~.
    I could probably jury-rig something up so we could do it with minimal pan damage~.
    Then we just need to stage a convincing incident for you to 'accidentally' burn yourself out in~.
    Then you can be an engineer or whatever else you want~!

10. twofoldAbolitionist

1f y0u l1k3 y0ur 45535 c0nc4v3, y34h.

17'5 4l50, 1nc1d3n74lly, 4 cullw0r7hy 0ff3n53. 1f y0u'r3 7h47 fr34k3d 480u7 83c0m1ng 4 5h1p, w3ll...y0u c4n 4lw4y5 cu7 0u7 7h3 m1ddl3m4n.

11. Even if done 'accidentally'~?
    Even with the protection of Sax~?
    He's very violet it seems~.

12. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

...pretty...

13. Cordelia Pines

Cordelia Pines [WT/18+/NS] space thylacine!

Cordelia is quite unaware of the controversy she has initiated and is happily licking her chops. If only you could make prey appear everywhere just by thinking about it!

• Like x 4
  14. twofoldAbolitionist

y0ur fr13nd w0uld n33d 70 83 v3ry c4r3ful w17h h0w h3 573pp3d, 4nd 1 dunn0 1f y0u c0uld 5w1ng 3ng1n33r, 8u7 y0u c0uld d3f1n173ly 5w1ng p3r50n4l 41d3 0r 53rv4n7. 3v3ry w4d3r n33d5 4n 3n70ur4g3. 8)

15. So~.
    It's doable, probably~.
    If Demmel is up for it, of course~!

• Like x 1
  16. mechanicalOversight

i uh

he already tried to help me by reserving me for his future crew and it turned out that some1 else already had me reserved as a helm. he doesn't know who's gonna be my captain I don't think or if he can change it :( :( :(

I rly thot that no 1 knew abt the whole technopath thing but hey I guess I'm not as sneaky as I thot!! :) :) :)

@twofoldAbolitionist this isn't where I was trying to take this at all, I'm sorry!!

4 the record tho, all butts r p gr8, haha?? ha...

17. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

vwe all make mistakes in our youth.

18. ...so obviously we need to plan a murder~.

• Like x 1
  19. ...oh man what if~
    Someone already has me reserved~?
    I'm going to be a scientist okay a scientist~.

20. mechanicalOversight

nononono ssshhhh!!!! ur teal you'll b fiiiiiinnnnnneee!!!!!!!! don't u worry abt it!!!!!!!! there r plenty more where I came from ok??????

n ur psi isn't the kind that a future ship captain is keepin his look out 2 reserve!!!! u have 2 much 2 offer n 2 little 2 use 4 battery power 2 be worth the cost of helming ok???? u go nothin 2 worry abt :) :) :)

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice