shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

"Hello Duchess! Is that your name or your job? Is you name Bonds? What´s the other word mean?"
    "That´s unfair! Hows anyone supposed to find them then!"

• Like x 1
  2. Xiaohe

Xiaohe Duchess Bonds

Well that's just not polite at all now is it?

-turns away and back at the robots. lets just ignore him-

• Like x 1
  3. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

-conjures up a twenty and hands it over, though with universe shenanigans who knows if the right face is on it-
    There. Now will you put some effort into it?

That's the point, sweetspark.

• Like x 2
  4. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

[Oh no. Oh no. Spark fluttering, Onyx very carefully goes to her knees in front of Nichrome and Soundwave; the Triptych hides her mouth, but the corners of all six eyes push up as she smiles. How long has it been since she's seen sparklings? Far too long.] I am indeed, little brother. It is an honor to meet you... Soundwave, was it?

5. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

what did cinderella do when she got to the ball?

• Like x 2
  6. Life Support of Iacon

Who's Cinderella?

• Like x 3
  7. Xiaohe

Xiaohe Duchess Bonds

Oh no Duchess isn't my name or job. It's my title of status. Bonds meanwhile relates to my job. I work in Office Bonds and I am a Duchess so I am Duchess Bonds. There are hundreds of thousands of Duchess Bonds in existence. So Xiaohe is my personal name. It means Little River.

Ahhh. To be fair most gods don't have the ability to create matter. None of us do really. We're simply using what powers and technology we have to order the universe a bit more than it is. So the suns were shot down by Hou Yi and their light was captured into the great orb of lenses and magnifiers and mirrors we call the Sphere. An eclipse meanwhile is simply Rahu's head the Rage swallowing the Sphere for a short while.

We're all shapeshifters though some of us are better than others. -she hefts up the fox a bit as if to indicate her- Other abilities vary on the individual. I can communicate via telepathy, as an example. A friend of mine in Thunders can't but he can light up a room with spears of his own make.

• Like x 1
  8. Cronus J. Ampora

i give up. how the hell am i supposed to tell a dirty joke to a fucking aluminum can with legs.

9. Life Support of Iacon

Oh, come now. I paid you good money and you're going to stop at one setback? Must not be that good at dirty jokes to begin with.

10. Soundwave Minimus II

"Hmpf" -the kitten Disapproves-
    "Yes, it is! I don´t think my Caer is your Caer though. You´re too big. So why are you saying I´m your brother?"
    "Little river is pretty. Your name is complicated. Mine is a little complicated too, but only to tell me apart from the other Soundwave."

• Like x 2
  11. Cronus J. Ampora

maybe its why i never became a hooker.

12. Life Support of Iacon

-he laughs- There! That one was more original.

13. Xiaohe

Xiaohe Duchess Bonds

So then you're like a Duchess Bonds then. Lots of others with the same title. What's your personal name then, Soundwave? That you use to distinguish between the others. Or is it more that you have it, but it's really only there to distinguish while you typically are called Soundwave?

14. Abhaya Sigali

Abhaya Sigali Just a waitress

-barks impatiently about all this talking. god dammit. xiaohe's all gathering info about other people again. and this time it's a whole new species. URGH-

15. Soundwave Minimus II

"There´s only one other Soundwave. I was named after him because he´s very important. I´m Soundwave Minimus because I´m smaller than him. Caer says he is an important scientist an a hero."

• Like x 2
  16. Xiaohe

Xiaohe Duchess Bonds

Ohhhhh. It is that sort of name then. Like how every Dadimunda is still named Dadimunda. Once they take on the role, yes, but still it is that sort of thing. Or as similar to it as a I know.

That's a respectable name then. A very good one.

17. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

[She laughs fondly, shakes her head.] It is an... honorary title, I suppose you could call it; in an older time, it was a declaration of protective intent or familiarity, and I consider it my duty to protect all beastformers-- yourself included, little manticore! [She is... not going to bring up how awful a job she's done of that recently. Kiddo's parents are Cybertronian, they can decide when or if to tell him about how wrong things went on Cybertron.]

Our kind are shapeshifters as well, though of course some choose to pick one form over others. (Or hold no distinct form, in at least two cases, but those relatives are... well. Special cases. An embodiment and a prototype, respectively.) In the intervening millions of years, the mortals have of course turned battles and relations and tales into legends, but... very little of what happens throughout the universe has anything to do with the gods themselves, though that will change eventually. Primus and Unicron secluded, the Hand dead, my siblings and I scattered and more insular with each millennia... [She shrugs, far less cheerful in this conversation than that she's holding with Soundwave.]

18. Cronus J. Ampora

also, twenty bucks is chump change. its worthless. cant even get a thing of hair gel for twenty bucks.

• Like x 1
  19. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

-Nichrome is watching her child socialize with a smile hidden by her mask. Such a darling.-

• Like x 2
  20. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

Who's secluded?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice