shitposting rave 3: Dawn of the third rave

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by the fourth wall, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Look, stick with me and I'll help get you home. This is a special sort of safe space where you can meet people from aaaaaall over! And you can't get hurt here, so don't worry.

2. Hippolyta Prime

Hippolyta Prime Active Member

!!! -snack bonanza, her parents never let her have this many snacks at once. aw hell yes-

-she grabs it, hugging it to her chest- I'm gonna make the best one!

• Like x 1
  3. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-Starscream pats their heads and goes back to holding only One sparkling, his namesake.-

• Like x 1
  4. Lacuna of Devisiun

There's even a paint kit for decorating it when you're done!

5. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

Hippolyta. You're going to ruin your evening fuel. You can have a handful of those, no more. And that's your normal hand size - no sizing them up.

6. Tempest Dive

Tempest Dive DD1-S7 Storm Chaser [18+]

• Like x 1
  7. Hippolyta Prime

-freezes-
    ...But daddddyyyyyyyyy!

8. Abhaya Sigali

Abhaya Sigali Just a waitress

-unless you know celestial mandarin that will stay that way little mi.

....grins about the child with snacks. she may be bitter and mostly dead inside but as a child who grew up in poverty she can appreciate the delight kids have over snacks-

• Like x 5
  9. Lacuna of Devisiun

Oh, hey, Captain! Do you know how all the kids got in here? Hippolyta's fine, but the twins are pretty worried.

10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Hahaha, naw. I just have a bunch of friends with kids these days.

11. Mathias Sturmhalt

Mathias Sturmhalt Let's fuck shit up

[Nodnodnodding in unison, the two separate a little, but they're still holding hands.] D'you know where atta's at? [Yellow-optics giggles, then keeps echoing:] atatatatta...

12. Life Support of Iacon

You heard me, kiddo. You know the rules.

I have a theory, but nothing concrete, no. With all the divinity concentrated on our ship, reality's getting a little... confused, I would guess. Probably something we can work on.

• Like x 2
  13. Lacuna of Devisiun

Well, last I saw your atta he was back at the colony. Usually people just dream their way here, so if you wake up your atta or your caer should be right there.

14. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

No, I don´t. I do have one of my own but I wouldn´t call myself good with them. -he stands, shifting Starscream mims to his hip without thinking, and then sits on the ground with Mims in his lap.-
    -Startscream is watching them with a very strange expression, both terrified and slightly wistful.-
    Are you certain that is localised? If it is not I would rather know about it sooner than later.

• Like x 2
  15. Hippolyta Prime

Nooooooooooooo daaaaaaaaaddy! Snacks! 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

16. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

pretty sure youre NOT supposed to be that touchy-feely with kids.

• Like x 1
  17. Tempest Dive

Tempest Dive DD1-S7 Storm Chaser [18+]

S-O-W-H-O-E-V-E-R-S-F-R-E-E-K-E-E-P-S-A-N-O-P-T-I-C-O-N-T-H-E-M-? T-H-A-T-I-S-A-N-I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G-S-Y-S-T-E-M-B-U-T-I-T-S-E-E-M-S-T-O-B-E-W-O-R-K-I-N-G

Y-O-U-S-A-Y-B-U-T-M-O-V-E-A-S-I-F-T-H-A-T-L-I-T-T-L-E-O-N-E-B-E-L-O-N-G-S-T-H-E-R-E

• Like x 1
  18. Lacuna of Devisiun

No, we have an actual childcare center, just, yanno.

19. Life Support of Iacon

I said you can have a few, Hippolyta. If you're hungry after that, you can have your energon early. But too much metal isn't good for you - your fuel tank is still growing.

Perhaps human children. But we're not human. When you've delivered and raised as many sparklings as I have, you can have an opinion on their care.

• Like x 1
  20. Life Support of Iacon

It's not exactly my field of research, so I can't be certain, but as far as I know, it is. We've got two deities and several powered children of deities currently in close proximity - the universe tends to take notice of that sort of thing.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice