shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Cassie Volante

Cassie Volante hack-ass hacker

I have, like. A negative filter, so sorry if I'm a small annoying fleshy thing, but. . . DAMN that is cool, we don't have enough rob - mechanoids? - mechanoids at home. So that's how you're, like, eating and things? Do. . . do you poop. Is there r - mechanoid poop. Inquiring minds need to know.

@Reed Castor I resent that, I'm like, at least 17 or 18 as far as you know, do you want to see my ID,

[She's 17. 17 with a fake ID that she forgot was just stolen.]

• Like x 3
  2. Venus

Venus older than you

*Squint.*

• Like x 1
  3. Oilygarch

Oilygarch Member

*He squints right back.*

4. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

Do you have a preferred designation?

Fleshy things only rarely annoy me. [It's hard to tell with the mask in the way, but she smiles.] Most species that take in fuel have some sort of excretory system, yes. My own species builds up extraneous metals and compounds in our armor, coincidentally also producing the wide range of epidermal coloring we display. I've got a fondness for iron, for example, so my plating usually runs black, with hints of yellow or red depending on which form of it I've been consuming recently.

• Like x 1
  5. Oilygarch

Oilygarch Member

I'm a simple artisan vwho keeps to himself, I havwen't much in the vway of nicknames.

• Like x 2
  6. Onyx Prime

I apologize; I had assumed you have a name at all. An artisan, you say? What do you create?

• Like x 1
  7. Oilygarch

Oilygarch Member

Paintings, sketches. I dabble.

• Like x 1
  8. Onyx Prime

Ah! Luxury pieces, then. Would you be comfortable sharing your work? I'm afraid I have very little artistic talent myself, but I can certainly get hold of a few Eukarian pieces if an exchange would be more comfortable for you.

9. Oilygarch

Oilygarch Member

I'm afraid I don't havwe any on me.

10. Onyx Prime

Fair enough!

11. Venus

Venus older than you

*Sips a coffee that looks more like a vanilla milkshake than a cup of joe.*

• Like x 1
  12. Oilygarch

Oilygarch Member

I'm also not one to brag much. There are many others vwho dedicate their livwes to producing art, vwhile my interest is more of a hobby.

• Like x 2
  13. Buttbot

Buttbot the clown dabbled in robuttics

butt!

• Like x 3
  14. Onyx Prime

Is it really bragging when I've asked to see the pieces in question, though? Amateur works are just as much a piece of a culture as professional.

Hello again, little one!

• Like x 1
  15. BotBot

BotBot Beep Boop i like to learn

B O T ! :)

16. Otis Kinsley

Otis Kinsley Up and coming author ((character is bad news))

It's hardly correct to call an artist "amateur" just because he doesn't devote his whole life to producing art.

• Like x 1
  17. Onyx Prime

They've claimed themself (and please do correct me, artisan, if you prefer other pronouns) that they do not engage in their work on a professional level-- "a hobby," in fact. That is the very definition of amateur, at least in my experience.

• Like x 1
  18. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-A mi approaches and gently baps a plating to get the big robots attention- Mi! Can you help mi?

19. Onyx Prime

[She blinks down at the mi, going very still so as not to accidentally squash the smol floof.]

Perhaps. What do you need help with right now?

20. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi, you´re metal. You know how metal things are. Can you help the metal mis? We told them how to mi but they don´t know how to metal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice