shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. acrimoniousGem

acrimoniousGem Sloane Ryyder

Well, you....could s-/ar-/ by -/elling me your name? Since i s-/ill haven'-/ go-/ i-/ ye-/. My name's sloane, if you didn'-/ ca-/ch i-/.

2. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

[Loreli saunters in, a vision in pale pink and white, as usual. She takes one look at Vulcan and kneels next to the clown, offering a bowl of grubcandy.]
    MAYBE LIKE EAT SOMETHING! THAT USUALLY HELPS ME THINK, YKNOW?
    [She smiles]

3. Vulcan Maleus

Vulcan Maleus yonderlyThaumatologist, Mage of Void

Oh, uh
    Righy.
    MY name.
    That woukd be, uh, Vulcan Maleus. Yes.
    Um.
    Sure.
    [Vulcan clumsily grabs a few pieces, repeatedly shooting nervous glances at Sloane to make sure she isn't doing anything else wrong by accepting the candy.]

4. acrimoniousGem

All righ-/, nice -/o....mee-/ you, i guess? Since i don'-/ really -/hink me yelling a-/ you can be considered mee-/ing.
    So...are you from al-/ernia or beforus? I guess -/ha-/'s a s-/ar-/ing poin-/ for conversa-/ion. (Sloane offers Vulcan a small smile; much as she might be a little perturbed by the appearance of Loreli, she is happy that Vulcan is trying something that might help her.)

• Like x 1
  5. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

This is pathetic in the least attractive way possible. Congratulations all around.

• Like x 2
  6. acrimoniousGem

Good. In case you hadn'-/ no-/iced, my aim is -/o be as una-/-/rac-/ive as possible. Par-/icularly to asshole s-/rangers like you.

• Like x 2
  7. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira grins)
    Best coffee this side of the arctic circle.

It's aboat showing off, I think? Like, if you hide behind armour, you're afraid, and then you're prey. And some skill, and some part of how scars tell stories. In actshoral military people have armour. But if you're fancy, your armour should be fancy as well.
    (Oneira shrugs)
    Up where I lived armour tends to slow you down too much because of the snow, but the thick clothing does armour a bit.

• Like x 1
  8. Vulcan Maleus

[She's smiling but she sounds annoyed????

Vulcan freezes like a deer caught in headlights with her hand in the candy bowl, trying to decide whether or not it she should be taking the candy. What does the smile mean? What should she be doing in this predicament?]
    I
    Should I be
    Taking the candY?
    Do You want me to grab You a piece?
    [Vulcan knows that Sloane isn't talking to her but]
    Uh. sorrY.

9. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

[Loreli puts the candy bowl down near Sloan and Vulcan and bounces over to the bar where she drops a small kiss on Oneira's temple.]
    ANYWAY, GUESS IT'S LIKE TROLL CONVENTION FOR ONCE, HUH?

10. gnomonAugury

Phirst ophph, Im taken. Second, iph youre really going phor that you could stop terrorizing the clown. Its just sad now.
    Not being stepped on is a plus.

• Like x 2
  11. Vulcan Maleus

She's npt terrorizing Me though?

12. gnomonAugury

You look like youre going to start crying any second which is how I like my coldbloods admittedly but its just weird right now.

13. acrimoniousGem

I-/'s fine, hones-/ly, you can -/ake -/he candy if you wan-/ -/o. I really am sorry for yelling a-/ you before, bu-/ you aren'-/ doing any-/hing wrong. I'm no-/ annoyed wi-/h you. Oh, bu-/ -/hank you for asking if i wan-/ any! I'm good, but -/hank you for asking.
    (Sloane sighs internally. She isn't sure why she's annoyed with Loreli entering the scene, but for some reason, she is. But she really isn't annoyed with Vulcan at all--she just isn't sure how to communicate this without having to explain that she is annoyed, but with someone else.)

(Sloane rolls her eyes)
    I am no-/ abou-/ -/o go pi-/ch for someone i jus-/ me-/. And i'm really no-/ -/rying -/o -/errorize her or any-/hing. She seems nice and i don'-/ mean -/o make her nervous or any-/hing. Like i already said, i overreac-/ed earlier.

• Like x 1
  14. gnomonAugury

*He rolls his eyes in return.*

Have you decided iph youre dead or dreaming yet?

15. acrimoniousGem

Does i-/ ma-/-/er which i am?

16. gnomonAugury

Ones got a phuture and the others got bones phor stealing, usually.

• Like x 2
  17. acrimoniousGem

-/rue.
    I'm no-/ sure. I don'-/ remember wha-/ happened before i ended up here. I don'-/ suppose -/ha-/ sugges-/s if i'm dead or dreaming, does i-/?

18. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

"I don't know why Clover decided to tell you she changed her name," Mabel says with a sigh. "There actually are non-magical people in our world who are just named that. I think mostly in French speaking places, but Clover speaks French so she should know that. I don't know if I would describe the character she likes as 'decent', but...he changes a lot, and he goes through a lot of the same things she went through because of it. It started as a joke between her and Marius, a friend of hers. And then she joined a group of fighters who took all their code names out of books, and Tamika wouldn't let her pick anything that had pictures in it. She mostly reads Japanese comics and fantasy books, she's...kind of a jock. So when she joined our family and had to decide what she wanted to put on her papers, she'd been Paz Malfoy the Halfblood Prince the entire time she lived on her own. As for pitch, Lumipyry and Valiska both explained it pretty well in my opinion."

Mabel glances at @Clover. "Clover, if somebody changed their name, you don't get to tell other people they changed it, because whether they changed their name and why is their private business. All I wanted to do was warn Sloane that someone I know is named Malfoy and it doesn't mean she's a Death Eater, because we don't actually have them in our universe."

• Like x 1
  19. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira returns the kiss)
    Hey Rhinestone.
    (She shows off her ...new... watch.)
    Look what I got! It was a bit dented but one of the mechs was so nice to repair it for me.

20. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

Mabel looks up. "Sweetheart! Can I see too?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice