shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. acrimoniousGem

acrimoniousGem Sloane Ryyder

(Sloane's pretty aware Loreli means her, which also probably means Oneira said something about her and if that isn't reminiscent of home, then what is? She grits her teeth, debating whether she should try and find other people to talk to or something, or just ignore it. ...of course, she has no idea what they're actually talking about, and it's probably not the same things they would say back home, but still, it's....something. And she's not sure she likes it.)

(Sloane frowns. Pale stuff isn't for her to talk about her feelings, it's for the other troll to talk about their problems.) Wha-/? No. Of course no-/. I mean, -/here's no-/hing i wan-/ -/o -/alk about. (This is false. There are several things she would like to talk about. But not here, for one thing, and for another, that's not the point of this, and no, she doesn't want to do pale things, but even then, it's not like there's much on her mind that suits as a normal conversation topic.)

• Like x 2
  2. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

Oh thank phuck youre rational. How do you convince someone that their hobby is stupid Im asking phor a phriend who has a stupid hobby.

• Like x 2
  3. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Shoting Them In The Head Helps Cure Stupidity Usually.
    If Youre Fond Of Them For Whatever Reason I Guess The Foot Might Suffice As A Warning.

• Like x 2
  4. gnomonAugury

Well shooting him would be stupid because then whats the point oph getting rid oph the hobby but I guess Ill try the shoe next time.

• Like x 1
  5. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

Mabel grins. "I think you will like Paz, actually. And that's my hearts girlfriend, Oneira."

Mabel runs over and gives Oneira a hug. "Nice watch!"

6. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

[Okay that's enough of watching that happen. She leans over the bar, fins fluttery and cute.]
    LOOK SWEETS, I KNOW YOU LIKE HATE ME FOR SOME REASON BUT I'M PUTTING ON COFFEE, HOW DO YOU TAKE YOURS?

• Like x 2
  7. aurumIlluminatrix

Whatever Floats Your Boat Dude. Otherwise I Hear This Talking About Your Actual Feelings Garbage Is All The Rage With The Wigglers These Days.

• Like x 1
  8. Sloane Ryder

Sloane Ryder Active Member

"Probably. I like most people who aren't fans of genocide. Perk of growing up surrounded by people who support it, you start really appreciating anyone who doesn't," Sloane said with a smirk. "But seriously, she sounds all right."

• Like x 1
  9. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

Paz slips into the rave with Cinnamon. She knew Cinnamon could do it! "Good girl," she says, and gives the thylacine a treat and a click.

10. gnomonAugury

Thats stupid and requires us to be rational phucking nearly-adults about it and I phor one will not stand phor it.

• Like x 2
  11. acrimoniousGem

I don'-/ ha-/e you. (The correction is automatic and dull.) Bu-/ i guess wi-/h milk.

• Like x 2
  12. aurumIlluminatrix

Fucking Hell And Here I Thought Id Never Meet A Sane Person In My Entire Life. Do I Gotta Keep Staring At You Forever So You Dont Magically Vanish, You Magnificient Bullshit Mirage?

• Like x 1
  13. freshetWeaver

GOOD BECAUSE I ONLY DO PALE HOOKUPS FOR HIRE, AND I'M TAKEN PITCH.
    JUST MILK? WE'VE GOT LIKE FANCY EVERYTHING.
    [As if to prove her point she starts stirring a big mug of mocha topped with whipped cream. With a candycane.]

• Like x 1
  14. Vulcan Maleus

Vulcan Maleus yonderlyThaumatologist, Mage of Void

[Vulcan is starting to sober up and calm down a little.]
    Look, if theY're bothering You, We don't have to talk here.
    You don't need to talk to Me if You'd rather not either, for that matter.
    [In Vulcan's head she'd desperately like to keep talking to Sloane, but she doesn't want to keep her trapped in a social situation she doesn't want to be in.]
    I'm sorrY.
    I just wanted to make it up to You, since I keep making You uncomfortable and all.
    ...A cream and two sugars.
    With lots of whipped cream.
    I love whipped cream.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like x 1
  15. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

"1 don't d1sagree," Sunshine says. "But don't you th1nk 1t's k1nd of rude for someone to take for themselves the des1gnat1on of a person who would legally and soc1ally be cons1dered so far beneath them that soc1ety wouldn't waste a bl1nk on 1t 1f they k1lled that person? Be a g1rl 1f you want, we've all got the same stuff down there, most people just p1ck whatever gender the1r lusus 1s. Call yourself Damara 1f you want. But don't be a purple-blood f1shfucker swann1ng around cla1m1ng a des1gnat1on that belongs to people your caste can destroy on a wh1m and frequently does."

• Like x 2
  16. acrimoniousGem

I'm good wi-/h jus-/ milk. (Sloane does not comment on the 'pale hookups' part.)

17. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

I don't know, I'm not a real person and if someone wanted my name for whatever reason, I'd question where the loose cog is, not get offended.

• Like x 3
  18. gnomonAugury

Probably, so dont blink or whatever. Like that Troll Doctor Who episode except that instead oph being killed by angels as everyone always is, I disappear and you never see me again. Like pharies.

• Like x 2
  19. freshetWeaver

[She nods and humms sweetly, preparing the mugs for the two of them. Vulcan's does indeed have a lot of whipped cream. When she's done she pracically floats over to the two, and sets down a try with the mugs and a few cookies.]
    ENJOY!

20. aurumIlluminatrix

Well Now, We Cant Have That. Thatd Be A Downright Fucking Tragedy.
    [Staring match: Start!]

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice