shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira grins and hugs Mabel back)
    Also, and don't show Ford or Dipper, but I also got this here!
    (She produces the 13 sided die from one of her pockets)

Genocide is overrated, but par of the course for Alternia. Coffee?

• Like x 2
  2. acrimoniousGem

acrimoniousGem Sloane Ryyder

...-/hanks. (Sloane takes her coffee and sips it. Loreli is okay, she decides.)

• Like x 1
  3. Sloane Ryder

Sloane Ryder Active Member

Sloane wanders over. "Hmmm....coffee.....I don't suppose you can do a vanilla latte? Kiiiiind of a sucker for super sugary coffees, personally."

4. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

"Same," Sunshine says, laughing, "but you are a real person." He sighs. "Okay so maybe 1 d1d have a mo1ra1l once, 1 just don't l1ke to talk about that."

• Like x 2
  5. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira grins)
    Coming up. Sugary ain't my speciality, but Lo is tending to the other customers right now.
    (She mixes a vanilla latte, and slides the mug over to human!Sloane)

• Like x 1
  6. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

Look dude, you're swell and all but I really don't give a singular frag about your romantic exploits.
    At least I assume they're romantic.

• Like x 2
  7. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

"That is so cool," says Mabel, "in a totally nerdy way. But I've made my peace with the fact that I'm almost as big of a dork as my brother is."

8. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

Sunshine laughs. "Wouldn't expect you to."

• Like x 1
  9. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*affectionate laugh* You were very confused when I talked about how I wanted to take your last name, I recall, so yep, can confirm. You know that feel alright.

10. Vulcan Maleus

Vulcan Maleus yonderlyThaumatologist, Mage of Void

Thank You.
    [Vulcan takes a large sip and somehow manages to develop a whipped cream handlebar mustache after she moves the mug away from her face. She then takes one of the cookies, and dunks it in the coffee.]

• Like x 2
  11. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

But yes anyway. Woohoo Nonperson club. Recently acquired personhood club.
    Whatever.
    Oh I forgot, if someone went around calling himself Scanner of Operation: Visi Eritis Infiltration I'd also laugh at their research fail.

• Like x 3
  12. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

Mabel is pounce-hugged from behind. Her ear may also be nipped, but nobody saw it and they can't prove a thing.

"You wish, loser." Paz laughs. "You are the dorkiest dork that ever dorked. And I am a dork too because for some reason I like hating how much I like you, or liking how much I hate you. Or something that dumb." She waves at Oneira. "The usual, when you have time? And look. I knew I could get Cinnamon up here!"

• Like x 1
  13. Sloane Ryder

"Nice, thanks!" Sloane takes it and starts drinking it. She looks up at the girl who just hugged Mabel. "....I'm going to assume that you are Paz."

14. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

*Oh shit oh fuck now he has to engage. Staring match: Challenge Accepted!*
    Also incidentally iph youd be willing to trade that phor something I could probably make it worth your while.

• Like x 1
  15. acrimoniousGem

acrimoniousGem Sloane Ryyder

(Sloane sips her coffee in silence. She is very, very unsure what to do right now. Vulcan seems fine at present, so....there's not much to talk about, right?)

16. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"Yup!" Paz grins. "And this is Cinnamon, my thylacine, and you are?"

17. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

[Staaaaaaaaaaaare]
    So Like What Do You Do When You Arent Trying To Keep People From Making Shit Decisions About Their Freetime And Mortality?

• Like x 1
  18. Vulcan Maleus

Vulcan Maleus yonderlyThaumatologist, Mage of Void

[Shit fuck fuck there is an awkward silence Vulcan's gotta make small talk.]
    So.
    Um.
    How has Your daY been?
    MaYbe?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  19. Sloane Ryder

"Sloane Ryder, the brand-new resident Slytherin, I guess. I like your thylacine." Paz seems all right, at least thus far. At least, Sloane's pretty sure she's never seen an actual Malfoy smile at all, ever, so Paz having actual emotions is a good sign.

• Like x 1
  20. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

*Staaaaaaare. He really hopes his eyes don't water up.*

To be completely honest most oph the time I make up bullshit about the phuture to sell to people because theyll eat it up iph I say the cards are telling them to pursue romance. So I guess you could say that I enable shit decisions.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice