shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. acrimoniousGem

acrimoniousGem Sloane Ryyder

I....like reading mys-/ery books, i guess, and collec-/ing gems. Or cool rocks. Mos-/ly jus-/ cool rocks. S-/argazing is pre-/-/y cool -/oo....

2. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Nah, Sufferist Through N Through. Uh. [She remembers what Mituan said about that] Follower Of The Signless, Technically. But Same Difference.
    And I Call It The Bulgeblocker Because It Was A Commission Piece For Someone Wanting To Surprise His Kismesis In The Stupidest Manner Possible.
    Either The Kismesis Is Dead, My Client Is Dead, Or Theyre Both Disfigured And Alive But Broke Up. Bulgeblocker.

• Like x 1
  3. Sloane Ryder

Sloane Ryder Active Member

"Huh. Neat. And yeah, I hope we can fix it too....the genocide sucks, and the forced heterosexuality is kind of just the....icing on the cake, I guess, although that seems too sweet a metaphor for a trash situation."

• Like x 1
  4. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

(reed has migrated to oneira's bar and is nursing a mysterious beverage as usual, but is having difficulty with the fact that it's Alien Teen Melodrama Hour. she rolls her eyes at @Vulcan Maleus and @acrimoniousGem.)

can you PLEASE stop subjecting me to the awkward blushing and just kiss already

• Like x 4
  5. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

Signless...nist? Wait, phuck, thats stupid.

I would like to say Ive seen dumber stunts but I havent and Im going to count myselph lucky in that. Even iph its because I go out oph my way to avoid it, at least I know its working apparently. You want me to read your phuture since you won?

• Like x 1
  6. aurumIlluminatrix

[She shrugs]
    I Mean Sure, If Its Too Stupid Ill Just Punch You ,:P

• Like x 4
  7. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira giggles and sighs)
    Reeeeeed, don't poke the awkward blobs. They get startled, inhale the sticks, and no one wins.

• Like x 6
  8. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

"Because 1 don't l1ke mak1ng people uncomfortable unless 1'm actually try1ng to," says Sunshine, confused.

• Like x 1
  9. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

Ohhhh you're one of these... kind people. Ew.

• Like x 3
  10. Vulcan Maleus

Vulcan Maleus yonderlyThaumatologist, Mage of Void

Yeah, rocks are prettY wicked. I love staring at all the prettY colors.
    Same goes for the skY. The stars are like a bunch of motherfucking miracles.
    Fuck off She's not into quadrant stuff.
    Stop making out Us to be like that.
    I'll pulverize Your motherfucking face.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    • Like x 2
  11. Sunshine

Sunshine [WT/18+] Kn1ght of Rage

Sunshine laughs. "A lot of people 1 can th1nk of would d1sagree w1th that assessment. Let's just say that 1 prefer to commun1cate what 1 1ntend to commun1cate, whether 1t's n1ce or not."

• Like x 2
  12. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira plops her 4 ft tall massive white crossbow on the bar counter and hollers over.)
    Yo clownface, as long as people are at my bar they play nice, savvy?
    So ramp that shit back down where it came from or you're going to make acquaintance with the business end of Snowfang here.

• Like x 1
  13. gnomonAugury

*He pulls out a deck of cards, shuffles and lays out five, then flips two coins.*

Youve got stormy waters ahead, probably someone is going to try and con you at some point, youre going to phuck up explosively but resolution is within your grasp aaaaand.... *He rolls some nonmagical dice three times in rapid succession* ...your lucky numbers are 27, 5, 9, 73, and 2.

• Like x 3
  14. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"Well, yeah," says Paz. "The Condesce and the Diamonds want to kill everyone who's not like them, but my family plans to stop them. In part because it's the right thing to do, and also because we're in their way."

15. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

suuure, babe. (winks)

16. acrimoniousGem

acrimoniousGem Sloane Ryyder

(Sloane smiles.) Yeah, rocks are really pre-/-/y....and s-/ars are awesome. Oh, and i guess i'm also in-/o games, of the -/ype you would play on your husk-/op. (She mostly ignores Reed's comment--after all, even if she was into quadrant stuff, she's pretty sure Vulcan wouldn't be red for her, and kissing isn't really a pale thing--but she blushes a little when Vulcan comments on it. Even if it was a bit violent, it's nice of her to want to respect what Sloane wants.)

• Like x 2
  17. Sloane Ryder

Sloane Ryder Active Member

"The Condesce and the Diamonds. No idea who they are, but I'm gonna go with 'probably bad' by your description of them. People who wanna kill anyone who's not like them are not great. It's cool your family plans to stop them."

• Like x 1
  18. aurumIlluminatrix

Neat. Didnt Expect Anything Too Positive.
    Whats The Numbers Thing For? Like Lottery Shit Or Something?

• Like x 1
  19. gnomonAugury

Honestly I heard it on the radio once and people like it when you give em a bunch oph numbers to look out phor. Keeps em thinking about it. Numbered doors and plates are probably going to be significant phor you speciphically iph you wanna phollow up on it.

Pretty much all phuturetelling is a scam except phor when its real.

• Like x 5
  20. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"Semi-local problems," says Paz, petting Cinnamon. "I wish genocide was a unique form of evil stupidity, but unfortunately, it isn't."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice