shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Moirana of Clan Aerihman

Moirana of Clan Aerihman We've come to a place now that’s safe to go 18+

The sapient planet was less easy than it sounds, because it was infected. Part of it was actually not hostile and actively trying to help us. It just happened to be identical to the part that was trying to kill us, and the part that was trying to kill us knew it.

I think I'm just starting to realize how cut off I really am- really was. My clan is big on us sticking together, but once my brother and I started showing talent we got funneled towards becoming assassins and we were forced to rely more and more on just our unit for support. And once our training was over we were hardly ever home, always away on jobs, away from any of our kind we weren't sent to kill. You don't make a lot of friends that way. You don't get to know a lot of people in general that way.

I think that's how they want us. One of the things that almost kept me from leaving was my unit. They're capable; they've saved my ass, had my back more times than I can count. But I've saved theirs just as many. And the idea of leaving them behind, all of them, not just Morrekh. And the fear that they wouldn't understand what I'd learned, the alienation. They raised us and trained us to need each other, in and out of the field. Nobody else understood, not even the other assassins, because they weren't the ones who'd covered my way out, who I'd stitched up in the dark.

-looks at her coffee- Sorry Oneira, the alcohol content is too low. Mind making it thoroughly Irish?

• Like x 1
  2. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-Lacuna pops into the rave, sipping an energon cocktail through a straw and looking annoyed. A tinsel umbrella twirls in one of her hands.-

3. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(Oneira refills Moirana's mug with coffee, alcohol, and some sort of edible heart-shaped sugar confetti.)
    See, places are easy, and people you know well are easy. Everyone else, you don't know what they want.

• Like x 2
  4. Berit Suranavellan

Berit Suranavellan grin and berit | 18+

Oh.

So your song is about... the forest's men?

5. Rayineen

Rayineen Fields and trees match the damage and frills 18+

The woodfolk are all beastly in their way, some in more human ways.

6. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Well That Happened.
    [In here she gives no fucks to conceal the telltale marks of pitch makeout all over her arms and shoulders any more than her usual shirts and work gloves do.]

• Like x 1
  7. Eridan Shampora

Eridan Shampora definitely eridan 100% legit

8. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

lovwely. teenage exhibitionism, exactly the thing i vwanted to see.

• Like x 1
  9. aurumIlluminatrix

Oh No. A Few Scratches And Bites. A Nun Will Catch Fire If She Catches Sight.

• Like x 3
  10. Orlandeau

Orlandeau A tryhard with a cig

Personally, I'd say it's creepier to see you two reacting to it.

• Like x 4
  11. calicosAssassin

vwhy am i lumped in vwith that thing.

• Like x 2
  12. Orlandeau

A better question: Why wouldn't you be?

• Like x 2
  13. calicosAssassin

im not the one in some vweird role svwap agreement to get a vwiggler his girlfriend back.

• Like x 2
  14. Orlandeau

I wouldn't take that at face value. There's probably more to it than he's letting on.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  15. calicosAssassin

is that supposed to provwe vwere interchangeable.

16. Orlandeau

Who said anything about you being interchangeable? I'd just say you two are similar vein of creepy.

17. calicosAssassin

ah, yes. the troll vwho does not vwant to think about the svweaty conspicuent flings of a lowvblood adolescent is just as creepy as the troll vwho throwvs himself into them.

• Like x 2
  18. aurumIlluminatrix

To Be Honest I Just Wanted To Piss Off Dipper Some More But This Is So Much Better.

• Like x 2
  19. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

"Yes, because you sort of implied that if she wasn't a lowblood you might not mind so much, and you're too old to be thinking dirty thoughts about people our age."

Mabel rolls her eyes. "You're beginning to give me the distinct impression you want a pitch triad. And that's between the three of you, but clade or no, don't mess with my brother platonically. We've been taking care of each other since we were born."

• Like x 1
  20. calicosAssassin

yes. if she vwasnt a lowvblood i vwould only be deeply uncomfortable instead of on the vwerge of puking.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice