shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

He's an asshole, Ref! He doesn't get to disrespect you like that! I'll- do you want me to hurt him more? Help me out, here!

-She now looks confused on top of angry.-

• Like x 1
  2. You don't gotta take this, Reffy, c'mon! Vosian or not! Thinks he's some fraggin' big shot and Vos doesn't even exist any more!

• Like x 1
  3. [This was not his intention. How did he end up supporting this entire flier by one joint, that's not safe. Barrage carefully sets her on the ground, biting back a curse or two as the movement aggravates his new injury.]

Look, I'm not apologizing for defending what's left of a culture decimated by the War. You want that, go find an Autobot. [He sounds almost as disgusted by mention of the Other Side as he did about beastformers.]

You would know slag, you're certainly destined for it.

[Barrage does not respond to this, but does note with a faint nod another point in the bug's favor.]

• Like x 1
  4. The H.O.N.K. Mech

The H.O.N.K. Mech who let the clown have a mech

[The H.O.N.K. Mech begins firing banana peels at @Barrage of Vos at an absurd rate, and at the speed of bullets.]

• Like x 1
  5. Lacuna of Devisiun

If your culture can't see how great Refractor is, it's SLAG! I didn't think I'd find a decepticon supporting that kind of, of... functionalism.

• Like x 2
  6. Swiftwing

Swiftwing Co-Captain, Velocitron Representative |18+

*He cuddles Reffy super hard. How dare!*

Reffy's still better than you!!!
    So am I probably!!!!!

• Like x 1
  7. Refractor of Vos

Refractor of Vos More Than Meets The Eye | 18+

Refractor is not Seeker. Refractor will not treat Seeker with disrespect. Refractor is Insecticon. Refractor being recon jet too, irrelevant.
    [He looks very unhappy with this.]

• Like x 1
  8. -Bolt stiffens and his wings flick from offended to submissive and back to offended again- Go frag yourself with an Autobot missile!

C'mon Reffy, you never let me take this slag!

• Like x 2
  9. Lacuna of Devisiun

What if- what if I got Starscream to dress him down?

10. The H.O.N.K. Mech

NEVER FEAR, CLOWN MAN IS HERE!!!!1!!!!111

• Like x 2
  11. [Fucking dreams, man. Barrage shakes his head, glad they're not doing anything except leaving smears on his paint.]

Guy can't help being forged a bug, I get that. Doesn't mean he gets to parade around associating all of Vos with--

--okay, no, you're right, frag. He might be a bug, but he's still Vosian, and-- with those colors, probably a 'Con or ex-'Con too? [He glances at Refractor for confirmation.] One impolite question isn't as much an overreaction as stabbing someone over it, though. Might wanna work on that. Peacetime and all.

...you're the wingmate, aren't you. [It's barely a question, with how much the yellow guy's overreacting.]

Hey, now, even a Vosian bug is better than an Insecticon, you're not quite that bad. You've actually got a brain module, at least.

12. Lacuna of Devisiun

...fine. Sorry for stabbing you.

Actually Reffy is a brilliant engineer and weapon-maker who's probably helped keep you and people you love alive but sure insult him more.

13. Refractor of Vos

Bolt not Insecticon. Bolt deserving of respect and adoration. Refractor can't even dance.
    Why would [Winglord] do that?

[The word is an ancient one, closer to Primal Vernacular than to Neocybex. One familiar with Vosian accents will recognize the tone and melody in the language]

• Like x 2
  14. Swiftwing

Swiftwing Co-Captain, Velocitron Representative |18+

Yeah!!!!
    And I'm right about everything forever!!!!!!!

• Like x 4
  15. Lacuna of Devisiun

No no, you're a great dancer, Burlesque says you've got so much potential! And he doesn't give fake compliments you know, he's super pissy when he wants to be!

• Like x 1
  16. Nah, I've got a pair of trinemates more than willing to fill that need.

See, blackie? You are good at something besides eating and rampaging, you're totally better than an Insecticon.

[Barrage blinks, focusing more fully on Refractor.]
    ...you really do go for old stuff, huh?

• Like x 1
  17. Refractor of Vos

Yes, Refractor is Decepticon.
    [He does salute at that, but a rather neutral one, not the "I have dishonored my flock" kind of low.]
    [He flinches at that however. No his achievements were negligeable compared to a real Seeker's, stop Lacuna...]

• Like x 1
  18. The H.O.N.K. Mech

[The clown is annoyed that the giant robot is ignoring his awesome banana mortar, and so he decides to use some more conventional weaponry to get Barrage's attention,]
    Time to fire the mkIV Ion Heavy Cannon!!!111!!! GO!!111!11!!!
    [The H.O.N.K. Mech fires a massive ion bolt at Barrage]

• Like x 3
  19. -there are the properly distressed wings- Reffy, no...

-oh, that's far more aggressive reaction from Bolt than the comment really warranted- Treat them like slag too, do you?

• Like x 2
  20. Lacuna of Devisiun

And- and there were a lot more people in Vos than just Seekers, and Vos culture belongs to all of them! You're not everything associated with Vos any more than Refractor is.

-She huffs, but if she's going to be polite...-

I'm Lacuna of Devisen, Cursed. My twin's not here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice