shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Hurdle of Nyon

Hurdle of Nyon Roadblock = Challenge (2nd Secr. Decepticon)|18+

Thanks a bunch, I ain't too fond'a fight sounds.
    [Tired green punk robot sounds tired.]

• Like x 1
  2. Al'rrhissim Belassen

Al'rrhissim Belassen Perpetually trailing sand behind her [18+]

You have heard the name Pines. Ma'Janafa has, in fact, talked your ears off about them. Something in Highsword Forge, a rite, you think? It's been so long. While digging through one of the professor's works, you don't know which. Maybe this young human is a cousin of his who left the federation to stay with family? ... Not that it's your business.
    "Pines, I've heard that name! ...Well, who hasn't. Pleased to meet you, Pacifica Mal'foy é Pines, and please pardon if I just butchered your name, I haven't spoken anything but the local dialect in months. I am Al'rrhissim Belassen", Al'rrhissim grins. "You look young enough to still doing your comprehensives, but do you have a hunch yet what you want to be? ...If you don't mind me asking, that is for one, and for the other if you haven't started university already, in which case the question would be 'What's your degree?'"

"Nilima!", Al'rrhissim beams. "How come you always show up where I am? How have you been?"

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  3. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

but it's not fighti- oh. robots. right. it's just cars and shit smashing together in this video game, though.

• Like x 1
  4. Hurdle of Nyon

Hurdle of Nyon Roadblock = Challenge (2nd Secr. Decepticon)|18+

Aight, ya do know some'a us are cars right? Like Me n' my conjunx an' best friend are all two-wheelers, but a vast majority'a the vehicular guys tend t'be cars. Seems kinda crass but I ain't your boss, just askin' to turn down what sounds a slag load like vehicular mechslaughter s'all.

• Like x 1
  5. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"I'm not sure what I want to be," Paz says, grinning, "and most people just call me Paz, though Ma'Vali has said that will sound too intimate for most Talassani, but Pazi will do just as well. I'm not smart enough to be at university at my age, although Ma'Vali says I'm good at languages. But that was because I sang A'tissrei sian'nai." She shrugs. "I like fighting and riding and training animals."

6. Nilima Mis'rath

Nilima Mis'rath Dancing catte 18+

'Cause there's all of six nomad guides (there are actually probably more but you know) on ai-Talas and you're not insufferable like some students.

Been well! Wasn't planning on going 'walking though, so this is weird. Usually don't unless I mean to dance in someone's dream. Which is always a little weird.

7. Cait

Cait Next person who asks to shag is getting a beating

@Marcus Holloway
    Bro, what was in that drink? I think I am seeing talking shit and a potato.

• Like x 1
  8. Reed Castor

o_o

why do you. turn into cars. do people ride in the cars? aren't you supposed to be aliens? why cars???

• Like x 3
  9. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Do you expect us to walk everywhere?

• Like x 5
  10. Reed Castor

but people have cars. did - uh, not people. humans? did humans make you so you turn into cars?

• Like x 2
  11. No. Cybertronians were more than willing to make other people into transports, no need to bring humans into it.

Also, wheels or wings or... whatever you call boatparts are better for certain types of terrain. Usually faster than being bipedal, too.

• Like x 1
  12. Reed Castor

wheels, fine, cars, why

do the cars you turn into have seats? do other robots sit in them??

13. Depends on the alt. I'm no grounder, but-- I was built as a transport. I have seats, I can fit... most sizes of people in my alt, bigger warbuilds being the only exception I can think of. Venture and Whisperwind were recon-class, built to fly solo missions, so while they have weapons bays neither of them have seats or space for any passengers bigger than your average cassetteformer.

14. Reed Castor

ok, so, if i see one of y'all that looks like a human-vehicle-sized truck, do they have a cab? do they have seats and a steering wheel?

?_?

15. Probably. Fairly rude to steer someone who hasn't asked you to, though, and manual versus natural control can get a little... disorienting if the pilot and mech are trying to do different things. Also feels really fragging awf-- weird.

16. Reed Castor

ok. ok. see, this is the thing. why the hell would y'all evolve human sized cabs and seats if there aren't any humans around???

17. There are mechs your size, if not many, and those of us with internal controls are often sized for minibots, not humans.

18. Reed Castor

see, that makes more sense.

.... i feel weird about watching this now.

19. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

i could vwatch human torture vwideos to make it fair.

• Like x 1
  20. Al'rrhissim Belassen

Al'rrhissim Belassen Perpetually trailing sand behind her [18+]

Al'rrhissim claps the balls of her hands together excitedly. "That one's difficult! You'll be going places, Pazi. What kind of animals? Pennarion has a much more diverse climate, I'd love to visit there sometime. We mostly have various sizes of lizard here on ai-Talas..."
    That's a bit of an exaggeration. There's also birds, and fish.
    "If you're interested in old languages as well, you might might find Professor Janafa Belassen's "Introduction to Old Thalassani" interesting."

"Always on the move, aren't you", she laughs. The dream mention seems to pass her by. "Do stop by for tea once I'm done with the thesis, will you?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice