shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

If you don't know exact numbers, how can you calculate a majority? For that matter, how are you so sure the differences you see correspond to the same states across species, much less across universes and dimensions where the physical rules governing existence are so different?

• Like x 1
  2. Crotulasprite

Crotulasprite l3t m3 out, l3t m3 out. th1s 1s not 4 d4nc3!

m3 too, buddy!!!

3. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

I don't want to guess, either.

'Not currently accessing' is not the same as 'does not know,' thank you, I do not actually feel like blinding myself in the name of statistical rigor for a discussion on the population of the dream plane.
    I am sure of very little, descendant of my brothers, but there is such thing as 'reasonable conclusion.' There are differences in all things, but so very much stays the same across the planes; I was made to See, and so I do.

• Like x 1
  4. Buttbot

Buttbot the clown dabbled in robuttics

• Like x 1
  5. Onyx Prime

[Taking this as a yes, Onyx pets the buttbot, attempting to soothe away any lingering pain from the kicking.]

• Like x 1
  6. Life Support of Iacon

So you're saying that there is no empirical way to prove that anyone is alive right now. What if I'm not alive right now and all this is just my processor sparking in the afterlife or as I'm going offline?

• Like x 3
  7. Buttbot

Buttbot the clown dabbled in robuttics

[buttbot accepts the asspats]

• Like x 4
  8. Onyx Prime

Wasn't it one of your co-captains who was going on about how nothing can ever be truly objectively proven? I believe you are alive, and will be for some time; but you have no reason to take my words as truth, and I could just as easily be a figment of your own imagination as a dreamwalking entity in my own right.

• Like x 3
  9. Crotulasprite

vwho c4r3z???

• Like x 1
  10. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

-Soundwave has been investigating any scrap left behind from @Stela Heterodyne s invention. Something sparks against his nose and he bounces!-
    [​IMG]

• Like x 6
  11. Onyx Prime

[Amused:] Careful, little brother. Are you alright?

12. Life Support of Iacon

-the air around him is filled with the scent of overheating electronics. he's hyperventilating now, thanks Onyx :P-
    So - so I could be dead. Right now. Or not even real at all. All my life, all my children, could just be the dreams of an overwhelmed imagination.

I do. What if my entire life is a lie? What if nothing is real? What if all of reality is completely different from how I think it is and I'm never going to know the truth?

• Like x 2
  13. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

It´s sparking!
    I´m real!

• Like x 2
  14. Crotulasprite

1t 1s, 1ts not, 4nd 1t 1s!!!!! suck 1t up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like x 2
  15. Onyx Prime

And in some turning we could all be organic felinoids. Everything is possible, and as 'incontrovertible proof' is nonexistent and I have no way of convincing you to trust in my abilities, I don't think I'm the person you should be talking to right now. Do you know where your amica is?

• Like x 2
  16. Life Support of Iacon

-he smiles and calms down a little-
    Course you are, sweetspark.

-but then revs up again-
    No, I don't know you and I don't have to accept that things are the way you say!

-boy, is there a hardworking computer somewhere in here? There's certainly a fan sound-
    But I don't want to be an organic felinoid!

• Like x 4
  17. Crotulasprite

m4k3 up your m1nd, dud3!

18. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

-hugs Life Support, pulling him in-
    Shhhh, Cap, breathe. In, hold, out, y'know the drill. C'mon, we're gonna take a break.

-addresses the rest of the rave-
    Sorry 'bout that, this carryin's doin' a real number on him.

• Like x 1
  19. Onyx Prime

[Aw hell. What is she supposed to do with someone whose panic isn't mid-battle?]
    ...Life Support. You are not currently an organic felinoid. Given infinite turnings of infinite universes everything is possible, but here and now you are Life Support of Iacon and Cybertron, medic, researcher, parent, and captain. Your spark burns strong, and will spin for many thousands of cycles more.

If you're attempting to cause distress, congratulations, you've succeeded; please stop.

• Like x 2
  20. Crotulasprite

1m not!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice