shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Smol Norm the Genie

Smol Norm the Genie babby genie|18+

Goffik Zeus!!!

• Like x 1
  2. Rayineen

Rayineen Fields and trees match the damage and frills 18+

-moves away from Crabcadia and sits down; grass springs up in a circle around her, enough room for some wildflowers and other small plants. She plants... something? and sings lowly to it. A sapling starts to grow-

• Like x 2
  3. BotBot

BotBot Beep Boop i like to learn

W H A T S_A N_I N D O O R_V O I C E ? I S_I T_W H E N_Y O U R_V O I C E_E C H O E S_I N_A_ B I G_B U I L D I N G ?

• Like x 1
  4. Elmer

Elmer Fruits Are Here | 18+

Can't Be Stoppd Cant Be Contaigned In Doors

God Door God Damn.Door Damn

• Like x 4
  5. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

its NOT GOFFIK ZEUS.

6. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

(sticks head out of crab pile, having somehow retained her sunglasses) it's ..kind of the opposite of that.

• Like x 1
  7. Rayineen

-the silver raven, bored with Rayi's work, attempts to steal Reed's sunglasses-

• Like x 1
  8. Smol Norm the Genie

GOFFIK ZEUS!!!

9. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

are you fucking braindead or something??

10. BotBot

- botbot thinks about that. -

S O_I T S_A_V O I C E_N O T_E C H O I N G_I N_A_S M A L L_S P A C E ? I T_A L R E A D Y_ D O E S_T H A T_O N_I T S_O W N , S M A L L_S P A C E S_ D O N T_ H A V E_ T H E_A C O U S T I C S_ F O R_A_G O O D_E C H O .

• Like x 2
  11. BotBot

O H ! W H A T_A_P R E T T Y_B I R D !

• Like x 1
  12. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

nah, it's just being quiet indoors-

no- hey- fuck you, you shitty pigeon!!! (reed grabs for her glasses back, but it is Too Late. the main effect this has is ... that everything is slightly too bright. she squints at the nebulous light source of the Rave.)

• Like x 1
  13. Smol Norm the Genie

GOFFIK ZEUS!!!

14. Rayineen

-the raven lets out a caw that sounds suspiciously like laughter and flies around her head, glasses in its talons-

-Rayineen's tree is large enough to look like a tree! It also looks remarkably like a man in agony, with visible facial features and everything. His arms are outstretched, and thin branches extend up and out of his back at odd angles-

• Like x 1
  15. Bei Heihe

Bei Heihe Duke Prayers

-a wild tori appears! he looks tired and stressed and is reviewing sets of notes just to make sure they were right. one set of arms holds a mirror and scrolls past the relevant info. another holds up the various talismans he has had to make. they are fine. he knows this. but he needs to check because by the thearchs what if they aren't? he frowns at them hating his handwriting.-

At least it isn't as awkward as Mengzhi's handwriting, I guess...

-mengzhi's handwriting is as awful as canon jame's embroidery which is to say fuck awful-

• Like x 1
  16. Rayineen

-the tree has somehow acquired canopy branches, which suddenly come to life with small, bright red leaves and grow... some kind of fruit. Like a round apple, maybe. She picks two and offers one to the newcomer. The other she bites into. Definitely not an apple; the insides are like a pomegranate without the rind-

17. Bei Heihe

Bei Heihe Duke Prayers

-this is entirely normal you see like twenty suddenly growing more branches trees in office plants and places near it every day. OH GOD. MY HANDWRITING. he grimaces at it as he notes an error. maybe. or maybe not. fucking christ there are too many words within words. one of his faces makes note of this person offering him a...fruit. he turns to look at her and puts on a more neutral, polite expression-

Ah. Thank you for that offer. A bit of an unorthodox greeting, but an appreciated one. There's been quite a lot of work to deal with today. Always is.

-he takes the not-apple and absentmindedly stuffs it in one of his coat pockets. heihe is not an eater. he is thin as a rail. thinner even-

18. Otis Kinsley

Otis Kinsley Up and coming author ((character is bad news))

[Otis begins to yell.

Otis' singing voice type is revealed to be soprano somehow, even though this does not at all reflect how he normally talks.

Otis' voice resonates with the natural frequency of beer bottle glass.

All unprotected glass beer bottles in the rave unleash incredibly massive explosions instead of shattering, and Otis sprints out of the rave in a beeline for the shower.]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    • Like x 1
  19. Rayineen

Don't let it seed there. It'll eat your fears. -she shrugs and is about to return to the tree when she notices the raven. She stops to glare at it, and it drops @Reed Castor's shades more at her head than on it before perching on one of the tree-man's arm-branches, fluffing its feathers indignantly-

• Like x 1
  20. Orlandeau

Orlandeau A tryhard with a cig

I am suddenly for once glad that Juice doesn't let me drink alcohol even though I'm nearly 21.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice