shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

-more nuzzle- Good. May his spark rust.

2. Eiffel

Eiffel space dumbass | 18+

EIFFEL: Uhh, I mean, it depends how finicky you are about definitions, cuz technically we're a manned research mission to the ass-end of Space Is Trying To Murder you, population Who Let All These Lunatics Up Here Oh God Aaargh.

• Like x 5
  3. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Isn't that like 98% of space tho

• Like x 4
  4. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

#accurate

• Like x 4
  5. Eiffel

EIFFEL: I dunno, Wolf 359's blue period is pretty killer, but I spent my personal one hundred twenty seven hours covering a completely horrifying amount of ground and most of it was only trying to kill me by, like, not having any food, or water, or people in it.

(Having thus cemented his location in the timeline, Eiffel settles into a somewhat gaunt figure with a fuzz of hair just starting to grow back.)

• Like x 1
  6. Venture of Petrohex

That safe two percent's gotta be somewhere I guess :P

• Like x 1
  7. Maverick Muskfinn

Maverick Muskfinn ANARCHY THROUGH CONTROL

pretty sure 'you could do better' is the exact OPPOSITE of hitting on your kids, lady!

8. Itch

Itch VWIZARDS AND BOYS ARE STUPID

she clearly just vwants to keep our bitter rivwalry a secret!!

9. juice

juice sleepy aspiring entrepreneur

...well, you're probably safe from her having any cameras here...

the only person i can think of who could've set cameras up here...before everyone could've noticed...that is...is that robot who last stated the rules for this place

...there's no way that robot would just so have happened to be glados...right..?

• Like x 4
  10. Chell

Chell Where´s my cake? NS

-shrug- [I don´t know. If it is, I´ll deal with her.]

11. Eiffel

(Eiffel facepalms.)

EIFFEL: I'm just gonna take a big step this way, so the inevitable lightning bolt doesn't hit me. Seriously, have you never heard of tempting fate?

• Like x 6
  12. Chell

[The neurotoxin would kill you anyway]

• Like x 3
  13. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

Whoa, wait, hold up, NEUROTOXIN?
    !_!

• Like x 1
  14. Chell

[That´s what she used on the scientists. I broke her generator but she´s probably repaired it.]
    -thinks-
    [I think maybe we can use the words making technology here to make it useless.]

• Like x 4
  15. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

There's a murderous robot who wants to use neurotoxin CHASING you?
    o_o
    o_O

That is fucking HARDCORE.
    ._.

• Like x 1
  16. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

He's on Hedonia, making sure Inject and Jumpstart don't somehow run into someone else's blaster fire. Last I heard of 'em they were settling in pretty well.
    [She grins. Inject and Jumpstart had half of Hedonia's law enforcement bought and the rest indebted to them. Frame Modders and Backalley Medics had a way of being successful]
    [She makes a face. She still can't imagine HOW they managed so long during the war with how bad many of the officers apparently were]

• Like x 2
  17. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

CC, have you been giving out my tricks?

• Like x 2
  18. Wilhelm

Wilhelm GREETINGS FROM S-411! [18+]

"...Ah." Bill once again paused before answering Ford, "I can't swim. Sink right down like a rock! Boy, lemme tell ya- the bottom of the ocean is DARK!" He lets out an uncomfortable laugh. "... The pressure down there makes it even harder to get back up. It's fun to look around for a while, but it gets old fast- although I think that same pressure might just crush your body if you ended up down there!"

"That's a neat gadget you've got there! Some sort of translocation device? Must have been a pain to get that kind of tech," Bill looks her over briefly, "Especially with how tense you seem. Don't worry- you're probably safe here!"

19. Chell

[I killed her once, she let me go once. I´m not going to bet on her doing it again you know? She might prefer to test some more.]
    [Hello.]

20. Venture of Petrohex

I mean Pits who doesn't wanna set up for a century-long party while this ceasefire holds? Good on him!

To be fair Curls does the same thing here :P I just didn't want to assume she knew how to write

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice