shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Your father would do it." Lissa shrugs. "I'd rather not have to go there too. But if we have to, we have to. Everybody has to face the void eventually, but if it's up to Ford and me, you're not going any time soon."

• Like x 1
  2. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

can vwe get that metaphor again vwithout the spider imagery.

• Like x 1
  3. Alexandria Pines

Alexandria Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] The show must go on!

Alex laughs. "You're dead? Like Aunt Lissa?"

4. Orange II

Orange II 100%

First thing’s that’s going wrong with you: You’re going to take that called me. He’s a great business leaders are. They tell me that. I am not Voldemort, and my hands are not small. That's a lie—fake news. We can’t hold this. This is not an act of offense against and he’s a great win.

But he wasn’t a cheerleader.

• Like x 1
  5. You know, if they helm you, it won't be to seriously use you. It'll probably just be a test of how the biowire syncs with your species. What psionics do you have?

-Acheta sticks out a hand primly.-

6. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

like the common blind cave slug, he cannot see when he has wandered into the hunters trap...

• Like x 2
  7. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

no im hotter

8. Jezebel Pines

Jezebel Pines [WT/Reverse/NS/18+] Knight of Time

Jezebel takes her hand. "My mother was a Beijada pilot and assassin. She could power her ship through space with her mind. My father was able to walk between the worlds. I rolled the natural 38 and got all of it."

• Like x 1
  9. Maverick Muskfinn

Maverick Muskfinn ANARCHY THROUGH CONTROL

hope powvering a ship aint as nasty as being a clairvwoyant!

10. Gwendolyn Northwest

Gwendolyn Northwest [WT/Reverse/18+] Heir of Life

"So run away, dummy." Gwendolyn sighs. "You of all people do not have to stand and fight for our world."

11. Hmmm. Not much I can help you with there. Luckily my psi isn't the ship-powering kind, and helming teals is rare. Still, I can't imagine the biowire will be all that compatible - the official data suggests it's cloned from Gl'bgolyb, who's got a parasitic relationship with our species. It'll probably just kill you.

I'm Acheta!

12. Jezebel Pines

"I'm Jezebel Pines."

13. Alexandria Pines

Alexandria Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] The show must go on!

"Where the hell did you get all those morals, anyway?" Alex sighs. "Not from either Uncle Ford or Aunt Lissa. She's right, Jess."

14. I'm going to have to suggest you run for it, Jezebel Pines. Whatever shakes out will shake out without you, and you can return when the dust has cleared. Try not to kill all of us, please.

15. Jezebel Pines

"I'll take that under advisement." Jezebel sighs. "I don't actually want to kill anyone."

16. Vulcan Maleus

Vulcan Maleus yonderlyThaumatologist, Mage of Void

I mean
    I might be on the lower end of the nobilitY
    But while I'll sure as fuck punch a fuckmobile's headlights out, I won't total the dipshit.
    I can't stomach that shit, You can leave the murderboning to Hlorri.
    That girl'll do anYthing if whoever's asking is a figure of authoritY.

17. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

great, nowv youvwe summoned the fucking clowvns. good vwork evwerybody.

• Like x 5
  18. Yes, well, we'll all just have to hope you either get crushed quick or the connection is strained enough. Sorry.

-She grimaces.-

19. Mason Pines

Mason Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] ALIENS!!!

"If you run away," Mason points out, "they've got nothing on Uncle Ford. He can fill her bridge with cacodemons."

20. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Your cousin has a point." Lissa sighs. "It really would be the moral thing to do, Jezebel." She turns to Acheta. "Why would you all die if Jezebel gets away? Or for any other reason? But if it's likely, I'll pray for the Dark Mother to receive your souls in peace."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice