shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

[Groomgroom. Nibble on a leg for good measure. Not eating, just... testing structural integrity? Thunder is still buzzing, though the sound gets quieter with prolonged pettins.]

Maybe? Cold. Sticky. Not as sticky as oilballs with clay in, but. I think some of it's still in my fangs?

???? How does it move without a spark in??? And just 'cause you built him doesn't mean he's yours!!!!!

2. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

Fucking BRING IT.
    `_´

3. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

*"Sneaky" attempted flounce.*

*He trips over a stray kitten.*

• Like x 4
  4. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Hm. Want something to wash it down?

5. WRENCH

[nelsonlaugh.mp3]

• Like x 2
  6. Mettaton EX

Mettaton EX MTT, NS

-waves, sticks legy out.- HELLO BEAUTIFUL!

• Like x 1
  7. Ampora Sr.

Ampora Sr. Member

*Silent eyebrow raise.*

8. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

[He smiles faintly.]

Hello gorgeous. And you would be...?

• Like x 1
  9. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Like... The People You Date And The People Your Dates Are Dating?
    You Totally Are.
    Maybe? Look My Memorys Not The Best While Asleep. I Didnt Fucking Know You Guys Came In Flavors Other Than Giant Fuckoff Robot???
    With A Normal Fucking Motor And Gasoline??? And Im P Sure "He" Didnt Have Any Feelings About It Because Wheels Dont Feel Shit???
    ... Unless They Do. Fuckit Should I Get In The Habit of Asking All My Vehicles If Theyre Cool With Me Using Them Or Something? Help me Out Here Im Seven And I Dont Know SHit ABout Fuck When It Comes To Aliens????

• Like x 3
  10. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

-nibble back, soothehum, clean icecream drip of face.-

• Like x 1
  11. WRENCH

?_?

This explains nothing.
    ._.

12. Mettaton EX

Mettaton EX MTT, NS

-sighs, heartbroken- WORKING FROM THE GROUND TO BUILD MY REPUTATION AGAIN. I AM METTATON, STAR OF THE UNDERGROUND!

• Like x 2
  13. Cronus J. Ampora

hey there, uh. pops. great to see you, been a while.

• Like x 1
  14. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

Are your legs broken??

Maybe? I guess we are in magic-summoning-stuff land. That was a lot of proteins and sugars... something harder maybe?? [Oh look, a convenient chunk of iron to gnaw on! He settles down next to @Sprocket, moving the metal more with his palps than his hands when any given spot stops shredding nicely.

Metallic screeching fills the air, because this is what happens when robots eat solid metal. God help anyone without ear protection.]

What's gasoline???? Yes, ask if you can drive someone, that's just being polite!!!!

[Offer Sprock some of the tasty iron?]

• Like x 1
  15. Cronus J. Ampora

yes. yes. they definitely are, and you should take me to a hospital right now.

• Like x 1
  16. Burlesque

Burlesque Formerly Known As Hot Stuff |18+

Typically, most 'transformers' will transform, yes. We can have multiple alt-modes or just one, though there is a movement that involves removing one's transformation cog to devote themselves to Primus or some such nonsense.

[He transforms to his alt, which has only three wheels but is a car nonetheless, then transforms back.] I've used my alt many times when it came to transporting diplomats, actually.

• Like x 2
  17. Ampora Sr.

Ampora Sr. Member

youre fucking fine.

18. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

-She holds up a ball of copper.-

19. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

[!!!] -happy bug noises. accepts iron and noms mightily-

• Like x 1
  20. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"Because we're organic life and if we'd been there you would have killed us. You were talking to my mistress just a little while ago about how sorry you were that she lost her sparklings. But if our world had been on your leader's hit list for mechforming, you would have eaten them, too, even if they'd lived." Ford pets Lissa, who is visibly upset. "Now do you understand why we think it's terrible?"

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice