shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Ampora Sr.

Ampora Sr. Member

congratulations, i cant predict the future. youve got me.

2. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

Aye. They suck with gloves and making fists, boat this place is great like that.

(Oneira bullrushes Jamethiel, intent on hitting her with her full body weight. Oneira, despite being 5' without her horns, is dense and muscled.)

3. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

...but does Thunderwing know that? How would he know about traditional Decepticon culture and the like if most 'traditional Decepticons' treated him like an animal? Insecticons have their own culture, like you said. Sorry.

4. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

Lissa bristles. Even the hair on her head puffs up and she somehow manages to look twice her size. "They didn't think you were sapient, @Thunderwing?" Her jaw sets and her ears lie flat against her head.

"I don't think you should be bothered about it, because you had no choice. The Command treated you like a thing and it treated the people you killed like things. Sapient beings are people, though, and they have the right to live. You wouldn't want to be taken apart and eaten, and I'm sure that was a possibility for you, but that's not okay, either." She sighs. "Animals don't want to die, and you shouldn't hurt them for fun, but some people are carnivores and they can't eat anything else. I'm a carnivore. But when I kill things I am going to eat, I try not to make it painful, and I don't pretend to be friends with them first. My species only takes other carnivores as pets. Sapient beings, though... we don't eat them. Except sometimes, at the very end of a duel over something incredibly hurtful, hearts may get eaten. But nobody thinks that's a good thing. That's a terrible thing set in motion by lots of other terrible things."

5. Hippolyta Prime

Hippolyta Prime Active Member

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!!!!! -offended pout-

• Like x 1
  6. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

I'm not happy with her at the moment myself.

• Like x 1
  7. Hippolyta Prime

-hopefully- Can I bite her?

• Like x 1
  8. Archive of Caminus

Oh? And what have you done of note yet, little Prime?

9. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

(Apostasia is an old glitch, but she is not, in fact, sparkless. And while she might at this point in the timeline not have any transformer children of her own, she did adopt people.

She rubs the bridge of her nose and dissipates the image)
    My apologies then, and my condolences. I was not aware that the Matrix was sentient beyond what the stories said. The broken Matrix has been my personal symbol for near seven million years now, along with this name of mine.

• Like x 2
  10. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

[But...]
    [!!!!!!!!! Deeply upset bug screm Don´t fight stop fighting!!!!! He said he doesn´t like handlers! And four limbs can be nice, ours was nice!]

11. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

12. Hippolyta Prime

I'm ME!

-sticks her tongue out- I'm not broken! Except I dented my knee yesterday!

13. Life Support of Iacon

No, she hasn't done anything but upset you yet. I'm not sure she knew you were a person - she might not have meant to threaten you. Feel free to if she tries to put her hands on you, though.

-he nods at her, but most of his focus is still on Hippolyta-
    See? She didn't realize.

14. Windshear

Windshear DD1-B7 [18+]

WHO'S UP FOR A FIGHT?!

(There's a motorbikeformer here. Her feet are wheels. She looks like a bike with one hell of an engine. She's also grinning like mad.)

• Like x 1
  15. Archive of Caminus

Yes. And you're very wonderful, but so are a lot of people.

16. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

For what it's worth, I've got nothing against her.
    It's Primus I am angry with. Personal reasons.

17. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

Want to isn't will. I'm not stupid, we're only five and Lord Soundwave protects the rest of command for some reason and also I'm pretty sure the bosses would add us to the List ourselves if we tried for anyone except Megatron.
    But... I wouldn't mind getting eaten if I got beat? That's just how things go. If I lose, I lose. If other swarms are around they might take my-- frag, what did the medic call it, sento? for making spark-shells and that would be nice, but... other than that I don't care? And neither would any of my squad. Energon's for drinking and metal is for eating, no matter where it comes from.
    [Derail to soothegroom bugfriend. He chirrs and clicks as he tries to smooth Sprocket's plating down.] <It's okay it's okay, no fighting, okay, okay, won't fight him, don't be scared.>
    [HOLLER AT THE NEW ARRIVAL]

18. Hippolyta Prime

-smol pout- ... -hopeful optics- Can I have candy?

I'm wonderfuller. -grins-

19. Ampora Sr.

Ampora Sr. Member

does it look like im gone yet.

20. Life Support of Iacon

-he laughs-
    That's enough for me and Caer, but I'm not sure anyone not crew knows about you just yet, darling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice