shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

"I was happy, being monogamous. And now I'm not monogamous, and I'm still happy." Ford smiles. "We were always monogamous by default. I don't think either of us ever thought we could deny the other something they really wanted, and then a day came along when we both wanted the same person, and he wanted us. And...you have got to have a streak of black romance in you at least as much as I do."

• Like x 1
  2. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

[Nodnodnods.] I get samples for Wires now so he can make more of the best stuff!!

Killing so you don't have to don't the same threat again is the point of winning though?

I don't see much!! I don't think anyone here is that young though?

Oh!! Is that the one Tarn got mad about the new edit of, then?? I actually heard him yelling!! It was kind of scary! I don't know how Stream deals with him!

• Like x 1
  3. Evie Frye

Evie Frye The better twin

I don't care either. I was wondering what the word meant. *looks at her spilt tea from earlier and gives a disgusted face*

4. Jamethiel Talissen

Jamethiel Talissen Clan Leader, Adopter of Strays

-HAH. still she is far too overfond of those flashy, fiery kicks that leave her open for a moment too long. and so jame takes the hook to the stomach. the plate's in place which softens the blow a deal. she is shaken off her step a tad though. on reflex she rights herself with the force. solid again she throws her own fist at oneira.-

5. Windshear

Windshear DD1-B7 [18+]

Dude. Dude? I just fight for the pit of it. Most slink away after a good beating.
    If someone needs killed, it ain't my job. And if you fight 'em again, you can test how good both of you became in the meantime!

6. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

I don't see Starscream anywhere so Daddy can't get me.
    [If she tries hard enough and believes in herself she will actually sell this deadpan.]
    ... I am not the least bit surprised that Tarn yelled. Yes, it most likely is this very same one.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 1
  7. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

A part of me can only hope it's with a bizarro Handmaid. That'd be the fucking day.

It ain't.

But what would the Boss say.

• Like x 1
  8. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

[maybe she means play-practice fighting? who-gets-the-best-egg fighting?]
    -looks down.- Hello. I guess no storytime.
    Hm. I´ll read it?

• Like x 1
  9. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

-She hands him the datapad like one might handle holy scripture.-

• Like x 2
  10. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"I don't have a kismesis." Ford shrugs. "I don't think I would enjoy that, either."

11. The Handmaid

On second thought let's not find out. It'd be long and dumb. Maybe the Mini Marquise'd have a blast with it but eh.

12. Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye For London

Now that is what I call a love triangle.
    [​IMG]

13. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

Someone needing killed kind of is my job? [Flex palps and claws, just in case the Literally Built To Kill #aesthetic wasn't obvious enough.]

<Sounds like, maybe????>

• Like x 1
  14. The Handmaid

I am both relieved and disappointed at once.

15. the author speaks

Ford grins. "Never say never. I think it would be good for you."

16. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(The force tingles in Oneira's horn stump, and a bit more faintly in her healthy horn, and she jerks back. Jamethiel's hits connect, but later than they would have if Oneira hadn't jerked back. She moves her momentum forwards again, fists up in a defensive position like she was taught, but still unpracticed, and attempts to distract Jamethiel with some positioning feints to the sides, before going for more punches.)

17. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-from where Nichrome can´t see him.- Can´t he?

• Like x 5
  18. Evie Frye

Evie Frye The better twin

Jacob, please control yourself. And mind your own business.

19. Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye For London

;)

20. the author speaks

"Triad, please." Ford smiles. "The word 'triangle' has other, more ominous connotations to the three of us."

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice