shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Ignis

Ignis Sassy and classy

*props up a chair and watches the fight and cheers them on*

2. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

(Apostasia would be laughing hysterically if she wasn't suppressing it with all her considerable self-control. Those two are adorable and she low-key ships it.)

• Like x 3
  3. Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye For London

I DONT KNOW!!!

4. Reed Castor

Reed Castor lives on the b-side | 18+

wait. no. quadrilateral. fuck.

• Like x 3
  5. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

Diamond! Diamonds are reliable. Yes. Diamond.

[Ironically, this is probably the best course of action. When Starscream doesn't react or lash out, Thunder settles down a little and goes back to gnawing at his copper and iron.]

<Wires is my fixer, it's okay! I'll be fine!>

6. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"We call our children 'kits'?" Lissa suggests. "When they're little. Until they're old enough to leave the den on their own for lessons or visiting friends, then they're kitlings."

7. Windshear

Windshear DD1-B7 [18+]

Ayy! You sound like you do precision work. That's pretty awesome! Hey, dyou do the whole dropping from above thing, too?

(She bends her wrists so her arms are at an angle. It's actually a bit better balanced than what she was doing before with the way her spine is bending.)

• Like x 1
  8. Jamethiel Talissen

Jamethiel Talissen Clan Leader, Adopter of Strays

-well one arm is caught. the other jame pulls away in time. stance righted again, both feet on the floor, jame takes a good, hard punch at oneira. yes, she is grabbed but that is just a bit less maneuvering room for you-

9. Aurora Borealis

Aurora Borealis Teeth like knives. Knives like knives, too. [18+]

Tiny fuzzy not-alternian. It shows!
    (Aurora apparently is having fun.)

Diamonds is the most reliable! And that's why it's not a multiple of hearts.

• Like x 1
  10. eyefishSoup

eyefishSoup Oneira Eluvei, Knight of Hope [18+]

(When Jamethiel yanks the other arm away, Oneira yanks the held one, and goes for a headbutt.)

11. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

-groomcuddle- [They sound nice can I meet them? I´m allowed to fix you if you get hurt here right? If wires isn´t here?] -worried shy bug-

12. Thunderwing

Not the little ones!! Those are <eggs>! I meant-- [he looks nervously at Nichrome and Starscream, and huddles a little closer to @Sprocket ] conjunxes? Romantic life partners. Like you and the big one near you?

[Distraction! Excellent!] Yep! I fly!!! Glow can do it even from ceilings!!!!

13. Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye For London

*relaxes*Thank you.
    Bloody Hell.

• Like x 1
  14. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

I shall have to remeber to call more often then.

-when the bug fails to actually attack, Starscream settles for just keeping an optic on him.-

• Like x 3
  15. Evie Frye

Evie Frye The better twin

Keep at it. This is the most fun I have had in a while.

16. Thunderwing

What's hearts? Little chatty she-organic said they're part of people and sometimes they get eaten after fights?

<Yes you should meet if he comes here!!! I can find him anywhere if I get hurt though!>

17. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

-soothegroom, pet plating down- [! He won´t be mad if I help fix you too?]

18. Thunderwing

[Happy chirping, goes back to grooming Sprocket. Here, Sprock, have some more iron.] <I don't think so? He doesn't mind when I fix myself if I do it right! We don't find many other fixers, so it's never really been a question?>

• Like x 1
  19. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"I was talking to the man who wanted to know what kits are. Kits are what they're called after they come out of you safely, usually. Romantic partners, well, lovers, spouses, wife (only for she people), partner, husband (only for he people), boyfriend/girlfriend, all kinds of things." Lissa smiles.

20. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"I like the term 'conjunx'." Ford grins. "Astrological. And rather suggestive at that."

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice