shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

(;B

...I AM NEVER, EVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT BEFORANS MEAN BY "CULLING" THE FIRST TIME I HEAR IT. ALTERNIANS GOT HUFFY AND WEIRD OVER A, UHHHHH, FUCK OF A LOT MORE THAN THAT, I'LL TELL YOU THAT MUCH. THERE ARE FOUR CORRECT WAYS TO DO ROMANCE AND THAT'S IT AND IF YOU DO IT WRONG YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE MOTHER GRUB AND THE EMPIRE, ALL HAIL, SO ON AND SO FORTH

• Like x 1
  2. Kankri Vantas

Kankri Vantas Un9fficial plat9nic mediat9r 9f justice

If y9u must pursue this relati9nship instead 9f the far m9re respecta6le ch9ice 9f celi6acy, I ask that y9u d9 n9t perf9rm such intimate acts in pu6lic, as there are m9st definitely min9rs and th9se unc9mf9rta6le with PDA present. Y9u are making many 9f us extremely unc9mf9rta6le.
    They w9uld n9t 6e my 6usiness if y9u did n9t seemingly deli6erately engage with y9ur r9mantic partners in fr9nt 9f me c9nstantly. As it is, I alm9st c9uld 6elieve y9u were trying t9 upset me.
    I am a pr9udly celi6ate tr9ll and have 6een f9r s9me time. I c9nsider r9mantic relati9nships t9 6e, frankly, distracting fr9m the myriad 9f imp9rtant issues that require attending t9 and c9pi9us am9unts 9f discussi9n, as well as 9pening the fl99dgates 9f t9pics such as fetishizati9n, quadrantic appr9priati9n, and a6use 69th physical and em9ti9nal.
    Culling refers t9 either the raising 9f a gru6 wh9 has n9t 6een assigned a lusus 9r the reassignment 9f a tr9ll wh9 previ9usly p9ssessed a lusus and has pr9ven themselves "unfit" t9 6e raised 6y it. While 9n the surface it appears much 6etter than the vi9lent definiti9n 9f culling 9n Alternia, it is actually a fate far w9rse due t9 culled tr9lls having few 9f the rights 9f lusus-raised tr9lls and 9ften 6eing treated as little m9re than tr9phies 9r pets. There are significantly a6leist and casteist c9nn9tati9ns t9 rem9ving a disa6led tr9ll fr9m their cust9dian and placing them with an 9lder and c99ler6l99ded tr9ll wh9 has little-t9-n9 experience raising a wiggler and was 9nly ch9sen 6ecause culling is a mandat9ry service f9r all th9se 6lue-6l99ded and 9ver.

3. callantArdetha

callantArdetha New Member

everyone knowzz rainbowdrinkerzz arent real and youre frankly embarrazzzzing yourszzelf here.

4. Poisoned Silk

Poisoned Silk The dream of your hottest night 18+

Well, that would be a pity to miss out on.

5. Porrim Maryam

Porrim Maryam Rainbo+wdrinker Extrao+rdinaire

I am. Aghast. Ho+w co+uld yo+u steal my o+ne jo+b. Ho+w. What will I do+ to+ make bo+o+nbucks no+w?

Listen to+ Aranea talk, pro+bably.

Fo+r us it invo+lved things like financial aid, stuffy caretakers fro+m higher castes, and dreadful "educatio+n". If yo+u can call being treated like a child fo+r yo+ur who+le life, o+nly being spo+o+nfed preappro+ved info+rmatio+n in a co+ndescending manner educatio+n. Isn't o+ur go+vernment so+ nice and acco+mo+dating? Lo+o+k at ho+w the upper castes slave fo+r yo+u. No+w please keep in line o+r yo+u'll be put under even mo+re restrictio+ns and sho+wn mo+re po+werpo+ints abo+ut why calling yo+ur teacher a lying, sexist bulge fo+r a sno+ut isn't appro+priate behavio+r.

Yo+ung Po+rrim was a bit ho+theaded. She did have a po+int abo+ut that man tho+ugh and I stand by it.

Yo+u are aware that I spend time with my partners in private? Frequently even? I'm no+t purpo+sely attempting to+ exist in the same space as yo+u every no+n-existent ho+ur, Kankri, so+ I can go+ "Oh lo+o+k at me and my new kismesis. Watch ho+w we hatesno+g in fro+nt o+f yo+u fo+r no+ reaso+n at all". Which I do+n't, fo+r the reco+rd. I get that yo+u have bo+undaries and I do+ my best to+ respect tho+se.

I just wish yo+u co+uld do+ the same fo+r me, and maybe no+t assume everything I do+ is to+ perso+nally spite yo+u.

• Like x 1
  6. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-a mi approaches the loud yelling one and sniffspects-
    Mi? Mimimimi! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

7. Porrim Maryam

-very pointedly glows and flashes the fangs at this...cronus? what the fuck are you wearing-

8. callantArdetha

bioluminezzcent facepaint. im not ZZTUPID.

*He clearly does not know how to apply lipstick and it is smudged and flakey.*

9. Porrim Maryam

-turns herself on and off like a lightbulb. because i mean really? REALLY? when you can't even put on lipstick right, you accuse ME of facepaint. i'd help with the lipstick thing were i not petty-

• Like x 2
  10. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

MY FACE ON YOUR BODY MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE, BUT I DON'T HASSLE YOU ABOUT WEARING A MASK

THAT WAS...SURPRISINGLY INFORMATIVE. I'M NOT EVEN *GOING* TO GET INTO A DEBATE WITH YOU, KANKRI, ABOUT WHAT'S WORSE THAN DEATH, BUT LET IT BE KNOWN EVERY TIME YOU TALK AS IF YOU UNDERSTAND ALTERNIA FROM ANYTHING BUT AN OUTSIDER'S PERSPECTIVE A PART OF MY IMMORTAL SOUL SHRIVELS UP AND DIES

YOUNG PORRIM SOUNDS LIKE A KICKIN' BITCH

WHAT IS THAT. WHAT ARE YOU. ARE YOU TRYING TO BE LOUDER THAN ME? IMPOSSIBLE

• Like x 7
  11. callantArdetha

tiny LEDzz.

12. Terrence the Vampire

Terrence the Vampire Worst Vampire Ever 18+

-there are entirely too many vampires in here. Ter is CONCERN-

• Like x 1
  13. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi! I´m a mi! Can TO be louder!
    MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like x 5
  14. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

-She sticks her leggy up really high.-

• Like x 3
  15. Porrim Maryam

Yo+ung even actually did kicking. Quite a bit o+f it.

Peo+ple were no+t amused. That's just to+o+ vio+lent fo+r o+ur perfect so+ciety.

-just glows violently anyway because FUCK IT-

-has a look of the most extreme faux disbelief on her face-

16. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

blep

• Like x 3
  17. Porrim Maryam

I am dead. Po+rrim Maryam has died fo+r what is pro+bably the 14th time. Let it be kno+wn.

• Like x 4
  18. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

now im the alpha rainbowdrinker right

• Like x 1
  19. arsenicCatnip

arsenicCatnip A Necromantic Cat

:33 *the mighty huntress clawtiously sniffs the air of a new territory, rich with furriends and purrey*

20. Porrim Maryam

I think that's ho+w this wo+rks, yeah. Yo+u'll have to+ wear a ridiculo+us perio+d dress and go+ to+ co+urt no+w, tho+ugh. Rainbo+w drinker balls are impo+rtant to+ attend.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice