shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

Cultists do generally keep to the sidelines until they have reason to step forward. Part of the whole 'cult' thing, not being open about the belief.

• Like x 1
  2. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

I BEG TO DIFFER, CROTCHSPONGE.

NOOOOO SHIT, THE POINT IS HOW ARE THERE ALWAYS *MORE*

IT'S THE WORLD'S SHITTIEST MYSTERY BOX! WHAT'S INSIDE, BRIGHT AND CHEERY WIGGLER? THAT'S RIGHT, *ANOTHER FUCKING ZEALOT!* LET'S ALL SHIT OURSELVES SILLY WITH DELIGHT UNTIL WE COLLAPSE DEAD ON THE FLOOR

• Like x 4
  3. chained pr9phet

chained pr9phet Active Member

Fine. H9w exactly is having a 6l99d c9l9r n9t 9n s9me ar6itrary fucking c9l9r wheel s9 h9rrific?

4. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Er... what's wrong?

• Like x 1
  5. Afterglow of Apophenia

Half this space seems to run on pure spite, and it's also some sort of multidimensional dumping grounds. Why wouldn't it collect cultists like a phase sixer collects kill-trophies?

From what I've heard it's a death sentence on certain planets, for one.

With the universe, or...? Nothing's wrong with me. Nothing acute, anyway.

• Like x 4
  6. Karkat Vantas

OOH, SHALL I RATTLE OFF AN ITEMIZED LIST FOR YOU?

• THE PART WHERE YOU GET CREATIVELY MURDERED FOR IT

• THE PART WHERE I HAVE TO GUESS AT MY LIFESPAN SINCE THE SAMPLE SIZE IS THREE EVER AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE ANY OLDER THAN ME

• THE PART WHERE LITERALLY NO ONE WOULD THINK OF YOUR DEATH AS ANYTHING MORE DISTRESSING THAN PUTTING DOWN AN ANIMAL

• THE PART WHERE I'M STUNTED IN ALMOST EVERY WAY AND BARELY FUNCTION AS A PROPER TROLL. I FIT IN BETTER WITH ALIENS! AND MAYBE SOME OF THAT'S ME, BUT ENOUGH OF IT IS SHIT THAT I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M DISINCLINED TO FOIST ALL THE BLAME ON MY GARBAGE PERSONALITY, FUCKING SUE ME

• Like x 3
  7. chained pr9phet

I am aware.

• Like x 1
  8. Kankri Vantas

Kankri Vantas Un9fficial plat9nic mediat9r 9f justice

The average 6ef9ran lifespan 9f 9ff-spectrum tr9lls ranges 6etween dying in the egg, in the rare cases 9f apigmented 6l99d which is n9t sustaina6le f9r life, and ten to fifteen sweeps. I, myself, was given a lifespan pr9jecti9n 9f 6etween nine and ten sweeps 9nce I had survived wigglerh99d.

H9wever, with the advancements in technology that have 9ccurred since then, I'm sure y9u will 6e a6le t9 live much l9nger, as y9u appear t9 6e healthy and suffering n9ne 9f the health c9ncerns that I did.

9. chained pr9phet

Why is there an9ther 9ne?

• Like x 1
  10. Lacuna of Devisiun

You're acting kind of weird about the dancing thing.

11. Karkat Vantas

• THE PART WHERE YOU GET CREATIVELY MURDERED FOR IT

• THE PART WHERE I HAVE TO GUESS AT MY LIFESPAN SINCE THE SAMPLE SIZE IS THREE EVER AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE ANY OLDER THAN ME

• THE PART WHERE LITERALLY NO ONE WOULD THINK OF YOUR DEATH AS ANYTHING MORE DISTRESSING THAN PUTTING DOWN AN ANIMAL

• THE PART WHERE I'M STUNTED IN ALMOST EVERY WAY AND BARELY FUNCTION AS A PROPER TROLL. I FIT IN BETTER WITH ALIENS! AND MAYBE SOME OF THAT'S ME, BUT ENOUGH OF IT IS SHIT THAT I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M DISINCLINED TO FOIST ALL THE BLAME ON MY GARBAGE PERSONALITY, FUCKING SUE ME
    BOY OH BOY I AM JUST SO RAZZED BY THIS FLAWLESS LOGIC. I AM TWICE AS RAZZED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS, APPARENTLY, THE CLOSEST THING TO AN ANSWER I'M GONNA GET

• Like x 4
  12. Afterglow of Apophenia

I find it difficult to understand why someone would want to learn what, among other things, I was forced to do for half my life, but everyone has their preferences.

Does "at least three of them are in some sort of romantic engagement" suit you better?

• Like x 2
  13. chained pr9phet

Why is there an9ther 9ne.

• Like x 1
  14. freshetWeaver

freshetWeaver Loreli Rheins, Sylph of Heart | 18+

[..... she is still making untrollish noises, fanning herself a little. She might faint at this rate. Someone help this girl regain her cans]

• Like x 2
  15. Lacuna of Devisiun

I mean that's like 60% of the problem with functionalism. It's not like some jobs are bad, but the people who want to do them can't be picked out by their alt.

The other 40% is deciding some jobs are for non-people and thus workers don't need safety regulations, proper pay, or like, anything.

I'm guessing there might have been a bit of a mix-up, though. Burlesque doesn't just do burlesque dancing.

16. Karkat Vantas

SEE, THREE SWEEPS AGO I WOULD'VE HAD A CONSTIPATED FIT OVER THAT, BUT I'M A BIGGER TROLL NOW AND SAVE MY CONSTIPATED FITS FOR BATTLES ASIDE FROM WHO OTHER PEOPLE CHOOSE TO PAP OR PAIL OR WHATEVER IN THEIR SPARE TIME. UNLESS I'M FEELING PARTICULARLY SELF-LOATHING AND THEY ASK FOR ADVICE

HE'S YOUR EVIL TWIN

• Like x 3
  17. aurumIlluminatrix

aurumIlluminatrix Achromat Nichrome/Ophira Reesch, ThiefOfDoom | 18+

Oh Good God Fins Has Lost It.

• Like x 2
  18. chained pr9phet

Is she 9kay.

I'm n9t g9ing t9 check myself, f9r 9bvi9us reas9ns, 6ut I think she might 6e having a str9ke?

• Like x 3
  19. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

I'm not saying you can fix the guilt, necessarily. More the situation that leads to this hypothetical guilt. Namely, wow I sure did/will result in the breaking of the one person I maybe kind of give a shit about on this planet situation. I've given you the spiel as to why before.

And, holy shit, I need to find people to go after that don't break into speeches about religion. Least you two have the decency to be different about it. Be driven mad if you were ranting on about "Oh, yes, this Sound that is all things, makes all things, reverberates through all things, let me sound like I get your 'time isn't linear and honestly really stupid' thing but really it's just my fucking theology. HAVE YOU MET MY BEAUTIFUL SON. Boy howdy the Sound sure always been, always is, and always will be."

'd have to talk to her about it though. I only got the liner notes on the subject and I already threw the book of verses back at the younger her. That loop's done.

• Like x 1
  20. Afterglow of Apophenia

My function determined my form, not the other way around, but... my apologies for assuming. I've had little exposure to other... what's the word, schools? Forms?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice