shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

Yeah I dunno the difference between a lot of types. You'd have to ask Burlesque. But like, I think sexy dancing can be pretty but it's not what I want to learn right now. And I'm sorry if it seemed like I was asking you to sexy dance for me, that musta been upsetting.

• Like x 1
  2. Porrim Maryam

Porrim Maryam Rainbo+wdrinker Extrao+rdinaire

That feel when two+ Kannies?

• Like x 1
  3. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

Congratulations, you're a mature adult. Good job on figuring out the simple rule of "live and let live." Do you want a party?

Apology accepted, though I truly wasn't bothered. [This is a bald-faced lie. At least he's good at them.] What are you learning right now, then?

• Like x 1
  4. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

Fuck. Yes. The moment I've been waiting for.

• Like x 3
  5. chained pr9phet

chained pr9phet Active Member

*WHY IS THERE ANOTHER MOM CLONE.*

*He is so tired.*

• Like x 2
  6. Lacuna of Devisiun

Refractor's joined us in practicing, and he's teaching me some Vosian Seeker dance moves! Since I can kinda fly when in my root, yanno?

• Like x 2
  7. Afterglow of Apophenia

Oh, that's got to be fun! Quite the treat, too-- there are few enough Vosians still alive, and even when sky-dancers were plentiful they were always very protective of their techniques. Refractor, Refractor... that wouldn't be the engineer Refractor, would it? Decepticon, black and purple, flight-capable?

• Like x 2
  8. Porrim Maryam

OH. Oh thank go+d. It's no+t ano+ther Kanny. Or at least no+t my Kanny? Which pro+bably do+esn't make sense to+ yo+u, but let's try this again. Less stupidly.

Hello+. I'm a Po+rrim Maryam. Mo+st definitely and certainly a Po+rrim. I'm bo+th yo+ur Po+rrim and also+ no+t yo+ur Po+rrim. In essence I'm the same perso+n, but fro+m ano+ther universe and ano+ther series o+f circumstances. Ones which bro+ught yo+ur universe with yo+u and yo+ur Po+rrim into+ being.

Which...

Pro+bably isn't the best explanatio+n? Suffice to+ say, I'm no+t yo+ur "mo+m".

9. chained pr9phet

chained pr9phet Active Member

There're t99 many pe9ple here.

• Like x 1
  10. Lacuna of Devisiun

Yeah. He says he got shit for not have the right shape to do the dances 'right'. But what he does is really beautiful! If their 'proper form' wasn't adaptable enough to accommodate him, that's just scrap.

11. Porrim Maryam

That tends to+ be ho+w the rave go+es. I find it fun no+rmally, but it is a bit chao+tic.

12. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

I pheel like I just binged a shitload oph Suphpherist conspiracy theories and then had a stroke, what the phuck is happening here.

• Like x 3
  13. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

SNRRRT. THAT IS THE FIRST AND LAST TIME I WILL HEAR ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURS TRULY DESCRIBE ME LIKE THAT. I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO PREPARE A REBUTTAL. I HAVE TO SAVOR THIS

MAKE WITH THE FLAMING CONFECTIONS AND CONICAL HATS. CHOP, CHOP

• Like x 3
  14. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

-snaps a party cracker near karkat. why does the handmaid have crackers you ask? don't ask questions. that's what the clown did and look where his crackers are now-

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

• Like x 4
  15. Karkat Vantas

[he shrieks and jumps reflexively at Sudden Unexpected Loud Noise before clearing his throat and pretending it didn't happen]

• Like x 3
  16. Porrim Maryam

-giggle snorts-

• Like x 3
  17. Afterglow of Apophenia

Vosian society was highly stratified, even for Functionist Cybertron. I'm not surprised he was barred; if I recall correctly he's not a seeker-frame. But it's good to hear he's developed his own workarounds!

As long as your veins are a confection that can be arranged. Or at least it'll feel like you're burning from the inside out.

18. Lacuna of Devisiun

And now he's passing them on to me! I'm not even from Cybertron! I'm cursed! All those bigoted seekers would shit out their own skeleton and I loooooove it~!

• Like x 2
  19. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

Hey donĀ“t look at me.

• Like x 2
  20. Karkat Vantas

EVEN FOR SOMEONE MADE OUT OF METAL, THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING EDGY.

TRAGICALLY, THE MONIKER 'CANDY BLOOD' IS JUST A SHADE TOO FIGURATIVE TO SUIT YOUR PURPOSES. ALAS!

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice