shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. chained pr9phet

chained pr9phet Active Member

What's a suphpherist?

2. gnomonAugury

gnomonAugury Fedina Oscine, Mage of Time |18+

Its a really phucking stupid quirk is what it is.

• Like x 3
  3. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

I said BIGOTED seekers. You're the BEST seeker.

• Like x 2
  4. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

As one of those old-timey Seekers I just wanna say you're all absolutely right and even I wasn't allowed to be a skydancer. Who's this engineer dude making up a new style? I wanna haunt him.

5. Lacuna of Devisiun

He's pretty shy, I don't want you scaring him!

6. Ghost!Pocket

Ghost!Pocket Not Really That Surprised To Be Dead

Haunting's overrated.

7. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-that get her another actual real smile- Would you like me to show you some of the moves in the classic style? It might be helpful since your joint are probably more like a seekers.

• Like x 1
  8. chained pr9phet

chained pr9phet Active Member

Y9u have...c9nspiracy the9ries 6ased 9ff a quirk.

9. Ignis of Vos

Fair! feel free to let him know he's got at least one Action's blessing though! [He winks. Their little secret, hey?]

You're not wrong, but my other option is "sit around in the Well waiting for something to happen" and that is so not my style.

10. Ignis of Vos

[Ignis belatedly realises Starscream is here and snaps into parade rest.] Lord Starscream, sir! It's an honor!

11. Ghost!Pocket

Feel you. Even if I'm not quite sure if I'm a ghost or a hallucination at this point and I seem to be pretty tied to my hauntee. -offers a teeny tiny fist to bump-

12. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

Excellent. Let them burn.

[Afterglow rolls his optics. Seekers.]

13. Lacuna of Devisiun

Yes! Wanna see what I've learned so far??
    What's an Action?
    -She beams.-

14. Ignis of Vos

[Crouch to bump the tiny fist!] I don't think I'm stuck to anyone yet, by the time I figured out how to get back out the other two'd gotten back in the air anyway. Good on them, but like. Why bother? They're happy, they're chill, I don't need to hover over 'em like a Vision with the newest crop of protos.

• Like x 1
  15. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-acknowledges with a nod- at ease Seeker.
    Certainly!

16. Lacuna of Devisiun

-She boosts herself up quite a ways and goes into a controlled 'fall', slowly cycling through a few moves that should be familiar to Starscream. The impression is sort of like... aerial silks without the silk, or a falling leaf.-

• Like x 1
  17. Ghost!Pocket

Yeah... the only one still alive who'd miss me I'm haunting already, so I guess I got lucky with that one.
    ...The dead one who'd miss me I haven't found in the Well yet even though you'd think he'd be right there. -slightly nervous fidgeting-

18. Ignis of Vos

[He laughs.] Old hierarchy-- not quite as advertised as functionism, since it's pretty damn hard to tell just by looking who ended up what when we're all Seekers, but a similar sort of division within the frametype. Actions are protectors and fighters; the other two're Vision and Order. Visions were supposed to be the only ones who danced outside a trine-flight, but, well. Here I am-- [he gestures at himself--] and I really don't think Lord Starscream's a Vision either. Begging your pardon, sir.

[He eases back down, wings splaying out. He's already dead, he doesn't have to look intimidating.]

I dunno how it works, dude, I didn't poke around too much and I don't think anyone dead was waiting for me.

• Like x 1
  19. Ghost!Pocket

...Fair... Uh... if you see a little mech my size, looks like the other half of a magpie, tell him Pocket's looking for him...?

20. Ignis of Vos

Will do! [Lazy salute.] Your twin, I'm guessing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice