shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lacuna of Devisiun

Lacuna of Devisiun the quiet one (18+)

-She frowns.-

That doesn't mean it's not important!

2. Scanner

Scanner Hears Your Secrets | 18+

[snickers]

3. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

Ford gives him a long, long look. "I'll talk to her about it," he says evenly, "but that was playground stuff, not sexual harassment, and you know it, too. Fix your goddamn sylladex. It's a menace."

• Like x 2
  4. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

Exactly! Some organic species have someone or something similar, but those deities or demigods or forces or what-have-you usually are taking responsibility for their charges.

• Like x 1
  5. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

Sorry, I'm miscommunicatin' all over the place today. It's important, but it's in the past. Lotta the crew would rather judge you from your present. It'd be a bigger problem if you were still doin' it.

• Like x 1
  6. Lacuna of Devisiun

I'm just so stressed right now because I like a lot of people in here but NONE OF Y'ALL LIKE EACH OTHER!

• Like x 2
  7. Kankri Vantas

Kankri Vantas Un9fficial plat9nic mediat9r 9f justice

Where exactly did I state that it was sexual harassment? I stated that it was n9nc9nsensual t9uching, which I can pr9vide evidence 9f if y9u d9 n9t 6elieve me. The 9nly way in which y9u c9uld interpret my statement as referring t9 sexual harassment is if y9u c9nsidered c9nsent 9nly relevant in the cases 9f applied sexuality, which is an extremely w9rrying 9pini9n, t9 say the least. 9therwise, y9ur characterizati9n 9f my statement is a c9mplete strawtr9ll.

8. Scanner

[He grins at her]
    Well once upon a time there was this big guy called Optimus Prime, who some people thought was the coolest guy ever and some people thought was a pistonlicker. And after us 'bots and 'cons had gotten done fistfighting epically all over the damn cosmos, some'a which happened on this small dirtball called uh... Terr' or Eart or somethin? in Sol III, Optimus Prime decided that for some Primus forsaken reason he should plop his aft down right there on that planet and meddle with the squishies whether they liked it or nah. And they got pretty mad at him for it. And by that I mean they were kinda shootin' to kill and maim before the second time a warlord decided to make them a colony. I think? I'm p sure Megs tried to claim the place for the Depticreep Murder Party Extravaganza Nation.
    So yeah. Bad idea.

• Like x 3
  9. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

...if you'll pardon my terrible eavesdropping habits, I do find myself rather positively disposed towards at least four of the others you've been friendly with in the last little bit here.

10. Hippolyta Prime

Hippolyta Prime Active Member

-slow, important nod- I understands! ...What happens when NOBODY takes responsibility?

-her mouth falls open-
    All that?
    -sh doesn't seem distressed so much as slightly stunned and wondering-

• Like x 1
  11. Life Support of Iacon

Life Support of Iacon Co-Captain, Autobot Rep, CMO | 18+

-he nods, unsure who this is but used to how time traveling children go-
    That's right.

And we don't want to try and take over someone else's job. Like I said, we'd need more information.

• Like x 2
  12. Lacuna of Devisiun

...that DOES help, thanks.

13. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

"That's true," Valiska says, "but consider that it's important also for the right person to take responsibility, okay? You can't just jump in and assume a big responsibility without knowing what exactly you're agreeing to. In an emergency, we all jump in and help, but don't promise to do more than that until you know you understand the situation. Otherwise, you could be promising to do things you are neither capable, willing, or suited to do, and that will just make everything worse."

• Like x 3
  14. Hippolyta Prime

Hippolyta Prime Active Member

-nods obediently- Information before responsibility!

-happily and confidently- I can do everything if I learn how!

• Like x 3
  15. Cloudcrusher of Kalis

Cloudcrusher of Kalis Bomb-Ass Therapist | 18+

I like quite a few people you like. Unfortunately, ain't everybody always gonna get along. Doesn't mean you can't still be friends, just means you might have to spend time separately.

16. Lacuna of Devisiun

Yeah. And I don't think Afterglow is ever gonna like you and I guess that's okay.

Does it matter that he's a RETIRED Autobot, Afterglow?

17. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

Oh, you're going modern? I would've used Nova's or Nominus' more widespread imperialism, but I suppose Atima is having a rather rough go of it this time through.

That depends on the species! Sometimes they don't need anyone to take responsibility-- they just return to their planet, or they're conscious enough in immaterial states to defend themselves, or any number of other options. And sometimes, if someone is supposed to be taking responsibility but isn't, the works get all gummed up. But because we can't be certain in all cases whether something is going wrong, it's better to get more information before interfering, like your atta's been saying.

• Like x 1
  18. Afterglow of Apophenia

Afterglow of Apophenia Some people murder?? to cope??

He's also a psychiatrist, which matters rather more. We have too few to waste them. If he took up arms again... I would have to make a difficult choice.

19. Scanner

Yeup all that.
    But don't worry, babe, you're at least twice as smart and thrice as pretty as big ole' Opts so you know better' meddling, right?

• Like x 3
  20. Scanner

Lady I'm not even sure who those are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice