shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

I didn't even know that it was a question!

2. Feed Me Pet Me

Feed Me Pet Me Meow! 18+

-gets up to noof him. All is forgiven...

if he pets her-

• Like x 2
  3. Norm the Genie

*pets her*

4. Feed Me Pet Me

Feed Me Pet Me Meow! 18+

-FORGIVEN-

• Like x 2
  5. Norm the Genie

*sigh of relief*

6. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

You're pretty dense.

• Like x 1
  7. Norm the Genie

... yeah, yeah, I guess I am.

8. 707

707 lol

Cats are more sapient than humans!

They just keep us as pets for pets

• Like x 3
  9. totally not FL

totally not FL lets do the trauma warp agaaaaaain

10. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-teeny mi pawprint of apurroval-

• Like x 3
  11. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

"They're not all pets." Mabel shrugs. "Jasper doesn't belong to anyone but I don't think he wants to. He just hangs around the stables and lives outside. He knows his name...I think. But only because Paz and I talk to him when we go outside." She shrugs. "I don't think he trusts us yet. Either that or he prefers to stay outside. Which is okay. I think he's Cinnamon's friend because sometimes they sleep snuggled up outside, especially when Paz is in the stables or out riding."

She glances at Norm.

"Of the thylacines, Aral belongs to Valiska, and Cordelia belongs to Ford. Manya and Jasper belong to themselves but I think Manya might be getting attached to Merrick. Cinnamon belongs to Paz. Osmium is Chroma's, Tyrone is Dipper's and Cherri is Brick's. The little grey cat belongs to me. Her name is Missha. The purple owl is Nia and belongs to Valiska." She thinks for a moment. "Bec belongs to Jade but I don't think he's really a pet. He's a person, he's smart enough to do science with her. The lusii aren't pets either, that's Huskiemom, Merwolfmom and the Jellyfishmoms. The rest of the huskies are Oneira's pets, Abwind, Südost, Granit and Mangan. Jorin is Jame's serval and Maya is Fairlight's. That's not even really counting the horses because most of them stay outside and Bel-Tairi is a person, even though she's a horse." Mabel shrugs. "It's probably safer, here, to assume that everyone here is a person. At home, well..." She sighs. "I mean did you really think our parents would let a giant panther that wasn't a person wander around inside the house with nobody watching her?"

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Like x 3
  12. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"Also, we don't believe the thylacines are properly sapient," says Paz, "but they get into people's dreams a lot. It would be safe to assume they're smarter than you think they are. They learn really fast! They get tame super fast, and Cinnamon's learned a lot of stuff I've taught her in only a few days. Dipper says they don't have a corpus callosum which is a thing that makes both sides of your brain work together, but they have something similar called an anterior commissure." She shrugs. "They don't attack people unless they have a really good reason. I thought Cinnamon might bite Riki when she grabbed the bacon before Cinnamon got the whole plate, but she didn't."

• Like x 2
  13. Mr. Mistoffelees

Mr. Mistoffelees The magical. The marvelous. Q.E.D

Well, that wasn't as illuminating as I hoped it'd be! I'm from the Junkyard.

14. Fajjan-daro

Fajjan-daro Cat About Town

The Junkyard. How... original? About as helpful to me as Vorkhuul would be to you! Is the Junkyard a nice place?

15. Mr. Mistoffelees

I think it's pretty nice, but the name is certainly literal. Heh.

• Like x 1
  16. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

-A robot kitten apurrs! While tiny by transformer standards, he´s still pretty big.-
    Hi, I haven´t seen you before!

• Like x 1
  17. The Shitposting Orb

The Shitposting Orb ALL HAIL THE SHITPOSTING ORB|18+

do you live in the junkyard because you're trash?

• Like x 1
  18. Mr. Mistoffelees

Pleasure to meet you! I'm Mistoffelees, and you are?

19. totally not FL

totally not FL lets do the trauma warp agaaaaaain

dont erase trash that lives in a nice four bedroom house )8<

• Like x 5
  20. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

Soundwave Minimus! Where is the Junkyard?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice