shitposting rave 4: (almost) anything goes

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by This Was A Triumph, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

I don't think he's actually started his explanation yet.

2. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

POINT TO WHERE I EXPLAINED ANYTHING OTHER THAN "IF THEY DID THAT I'D PUKE AND DUMP THEIR ASS," DEADLIEST CATCH

• Like x 2
  3. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

Aww. So can you pounce on like, on second and then go there? How do you know if a timelines the right one?

4. calicosAssassin

calicosAssassin ex imperial orphaner

provwes you dont knowv vwhat the fuck youre talking about and i refuse to entertain a vword of it.

5. Mr. Mistoffelees

Mr. Mistoffelees The magical. The marvelous. Q.E.D

My caterer was personally recommended by Bustopher Jones. Perhaps your palate is too unrefined?

[there is really no subtle way to touch your face, is there. he checks anyway]

My whiskers are fine.

• Like x 1
  6. Karkat Vantas

OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST DATED. LO, LONG WERE THE SWEEPS SINCE ANYTHING YOU SAID MATTERED. BLOOD PURISTS EVERYWHERE WEEP.

• Like x 4
  7. The Rum Tum Tugger

The Rum Tum Tugger only likes what you don't

Made you look.

• Like x 2
  8. chained pr9phet

chained pr9phet Active Member

(are y9u a6s9lutely insane??)

• Like x 1
  9. Mr. Mistoffelees

Mr. Mistoffelees The magical. The marvelous. Q.E.D

[offended gasp]

• Like x 1
  10. calicosAssassin

remind me vwhen vwas the last time anyone gavwe a single shit vwhat a puny little peasant vwith inch-long horns said about a quadrant he clearly knowvs nothing about.

11. The Rum Tum Tugger

The Rum Tum Tugger only likes what you don't

upload_2017-3-19_18-57-50.png

• Like x 5
  12. Karkat Vantas

LMAO. HE'S AS DEAD AS YOU ARE, AND SO'S THE EMPRESS. I AM A REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE, PULLING SICK VERBAL STUNTS. CHECK IT, NERD

OOH, DID I HIT AN OUCHIE SPOT? YOU'LL BE GLAD TO KNOW, IN THE MANY SWEEPS SINCE YOUR ABSENCE, THAT THE ENTIRETY OF OUR KIND IS NOW RULED BY ME, AN ABSENTEE TEAL, AND TWO ALIENS.

~PEASANT~ MY SEEDFLAP. I RANK HIGHER THAN YOU, YOU GODDAMN TUNA CAN

• Like x 6
  13. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"She's just leaving out the part where we nearly killed each other a couple of times." Paz shrugs. "Hate you most," she tells Mabel, and grins.

14. Mabel Pines

Mabel Pines [WT/18+/NS] Witch of Heart

Mabel grins back at her. In a bitey sort of way. "Pitch bitch," she says, and makes spades with her hands.

15. calicosAssassin

unless those stupid little nubby audio canals are masking a pair of fins and you have an attractive body-hugging vwetsuit under that, you dont outrank me.

16. Mason Pines

Mason Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] ALIENS!!!

"Dude," says Mason. "They're thirteen years old. Six sweeps. I'm sure their epic hatred seems tame to you two because they're kids."

17. calicosAssassin

vwigglers dont get a free pass for being dumbasses just because they havwent learned howv to stop being dumbasses.

18. Karkat Vantas

YOU REALLY ARE DATED, HOLY SHIT!

BEHOLD THE SWILL THAT MILLIONS HAVE KNELT BEFORE. THE SLUDGE THEY BOW TO. THE NASTY OFF-SPECTRUM CULL-WORTHY MUTANT THEY DEFER TO.

I'M A GOD. EAT MY ROYAL DROPPINGS, DUDE

I DUNNO, I WAS PRETTY READY TO LIGHT FLAMES OF HATRED THAT WOULD OUTSHINE THE MOON AT SIX.

I WOULD SAY "DON'T EXPLAIN SHIT WHEN YOU'RE THAT LITTLE" BUT THAT WOULD BE THE WATER STORAGE AND HEATING DEVICE CALLING THE SPOUTED WATER HEATING RECEPTACLE BLACK

• Like x 4
  19. calicosAssassin

upload_2017-3-19_19-14-34.png

• Like x 1
  20. Paz Malfoy

Paz Malfoy [WT/18+/NS] Pacifica, Prince of Breath

"Did you miss the part where we nearly killed each other before we figured out that we wanted to make out?" Paz shrugs. "Just because she has the obnoxious habit of making fucking everything sound cutesy does not mean she can't be evil and deadly, even if she does spend way too much time sitting on her ass. I'm not saying you're wrong about us, but I am saying that the trolls we know think the story of how we met would make a pretty good epic romance novel."

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice