shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. kringlefucker

kringlefucker hap krism

Capture.PNG

• Like x 3
  2. Torisen Talissen

Torisen Talissen Jedi Knight, Student of Master Knorth

About as much sense as midichlorians, I find. As for the tea, it's caffeinated though not overly so. No alcohol in it, however. I prefer to keep those two things separate.

-offers him a cup nonetheless-

You do no such thing. I am not the human you are looking for.

That's very odd. The male humanoid rule holds up with every species I've known. Which is quite a few, to say the least.

• Like x 1
  3. papyrus uchiha

papyrus uchiha where is my brother sans|18+

i sock the blew asshole in the mouth

where is my brother sans

4. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"I tell people who want me to boss them around because I'm good at it without considering that maybe I already have my hands full or may not find them attractive that they're beneath my notice."

5. A Six Legged Terror

A Six Legged Terror Just a strill named Jorin

-jorin demands PETS and nuzzles at tori insistently-

6. Torisen Talissen

Jor'ika, quit it. Stubborn thing...

-scratches at the strill with his free hand-

7. papyrus uchiha

sans is a skeleton i am also a skeleton i inflict all the bone attacks on you to demonstrate that where is my brother sans

8. Torisen Talissen

I've told you I don't know.

-assuming there actually are any bones tori has lazily deflected them with the force. IF-

9. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"We're from another dimension," Ford says lazily, spraying something into a couple of handkerchiefs. He gives one to Lissa, who buries her face in it, and offers one to Karkat. "Breathe this in. It will dull your smell receptors for a little while. I must admit, it takes a lot to get Lissa to use this stuff." He then takes a deep breath of it.

"So, you're an expert on romance. Care to speculate on why the guy who spent three blissful hours with my wife and me wants to convince me that he is an asshole, when he knows I won't let anyone who might hurt her get near her?"

• Like x 2
  10. papyrus uchiha

i shoot more bones at u and another gaster blaster and asgore's trident and undyne's spears where is my brother sans

• Like x 1
  11. Torisen Talissen

Ah, that might do it then. Would also explain why this place seems so dead to the Force. I can't see it swirling about you at all. The effect's a bit disconcerting. Like suddenly walking into a dark room.

12. Torisen Talissen

-ignores this and goes back to his drinks-

• Like x 3
  13. totally not FL

totally not FL lets do the trauma warp agaaaaaain

why u askin a romance expert abt that the better u are at personal relationships the less sense its going 2 make to u

u should ask me ive been through three partners in like.......a year and a half

U See, sometimes u are an irredeemable fuck hyperconscious of ur Own Flaws and if you were a separate entity u KNOW ppl would be tearin tf into u

unfortunately people INSIST on claiming ur a good person when theres?? literally so much evidence 2 the contrary??? and it gets frustratin

• Like x 2
  14. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

THE CHOSEN ONE. IT SHALL BE YOUR SACRED QUEST TO DISCOVER THE SOURCE OF THE SORT OF GENDER-SPECIFIC ODOR AND VANQUISH IT, SAVING US ALL

...HUH. OK, I WILL TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION, BUT NO GUARANTEES I WON'T GET LAUGHED OUT OF THE METAPHORICAL TOWN, CONSIDERING *SOME* OF US STILL THINK THERE IS QUITE LITERALLY NOTHING BENEATH WHERE I AM

I TAKE BACK A THIRD OF THE BAD THINGS I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU

FORTUNATELY I'M ALL FOR THE MINGLING OF THE BEVERAGES.

[he dumps a liberal amount of baileys into the tea and chugs it without appearing to taste it at all]

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY I DON'T LAUNCH MYSELF INTO THE UNFORGIVING ABYSS IF I STAY HERE

• Like x 3
  15. papyrus uchiha

makes the cantina band play bonetrousle because i am the best and so is bonetrousle and invites grillby to hostilely take over ur bar because sans likes grillbz where is my brother sans

• Like x 2
  16. Torisen Talissen

Heh. Fair. A friend of mine is fond of these atrociously sweet things. Sometimes I wonder how he's able to stand drinking them. His tastes though. Just be a bit careful there.

-the sounds of a genre awkwardly titled jizz continue persistently-

• Like x 2
  17. Clover

Clover Witch of Breath (18+)

Tori!

18. Poisoned Silk

Poisoned Silk The dream of your hottest night 18+

A whole third? -swoons-

19. papyrus uchiha

i jizz on ur jizz it is now orange where is my brother sans

20. Torisen Talissen

Clover! It's good to see you again. Would you care for some tea.

...I suppose music can be orange?

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice