shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Apostasia of Tetrahex

Apostasia of Tetrahex бабушка утконос [18+]

If there's con or bot visitors, they gotta stick to the rules like everyone else. Our fights are all home-brewed, and getting outsiders involved is considered bad manners, so you oughn't get pulled in.
    We got badges, but they're all related to the various groups and parties native to Scelus. My Semya (She lets her broken matrix symbol appear on the map), Kynvakyrei, the Kalea... (more symbols appear on the map. It appears that each big faction holds an area of the city, with the smaller factions scattered within those.)

• Like x 1
  2. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

[A conflicted noise somewhere between a growl and a whine.] Not worried about getting pulled in, worried about making trouble. Glow... really doesn't like 'Bots. Like, "no you can't eat him 'til I'm done with him" levels of doesn't like.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  3. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

Need to find a swarm.
    No, put food near eggs so they hatch yes, but no eating the walls. Some walls go out into space. It´s dangerous. -fussgroom-

4. Thunderwing

...Yes. Or build one, but-- I'm not a Fixer. Or a <Sparkfinder.>

And that's why <nurseries> don't go in space!!! Find a good hole in good Ground, keep the sparks nice and close while they grow. Space eggs are only for sleeping through the journey!

• Like x 1
  5. Sprocket

-grooms face- We don´t have a hive on [Ground]. We gotta have our nursery in space!. Would like to see the [Ground] sometime. -sad bug.-

• Like x 1
  6. Thunderwing

You don't <move together/swarm/Go> to planets?? We <moved/swarmed> a lot but they let us build hives while warriors did the fighting they wanted. [Soothechirp, groom the frand.]

• Like x 1
  7. Sprocket

Not anymore. We still have rations, but no more [swarmhunts]. -snuggles- We need to soon, we need more metal and food.

8. Thunderwing

[Groomgroom, badly try to smother distressed chirping.] You're not still in space, are you? Food is important! And giving sparks back!

9. Sprocket

We are. -is groom- We´ll talk to the pother, they understand we need food right?

10. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"Moonshine?" Ford looks at her with interest. "I am, you know, organic. Is it actually safe for me to drink your intoxicants? I've been known to take ridiculous risks in the name of Science...but they are of the calculated variety."

Lissa is smirking at him, isn't she?

"Usually."

• Like x 1
  11. Circuit Head-Trip

Circuit Head-Trip Psychic. Phaeton Pilot. Four years left alive 18+

Weird Dream Shit means you could probably drink it, so long as you're here.

12. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

FINALLY, MY DREAM OF GLEEFULLY DOWNING A GALLON OF GASOLINE LIKE IT'S DISCOUNT BOX WINE CAN BE REALIZED!

• Like x 5
    • Agree x 1
  13. Smol Norm the Genie

Smol Norm the Genie babby genie|18+

#relatable

• Like x 3
  14. Circuit Head-Trip

-squiiiiiint-

Tiny wish-granting babby of intentional doom?

• Like x 2
  15. Smol Norm the Genie

*smirks* Yep!

• Like x 1
  16. Circuit Head-Trip

-crouch down to high five-

• Like x 2
  17. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Ford, no." Lissa produces a tall glass of clear, jewel-toned, faintly glowing, teal liquid. "Drink this instead."

• Like x 1
  18. Smol Norm the Genie

*high fives*
    That's me-coloured!

19. Circuit Head-Trip

-digs around in pocket, also memory, fishes out an alien-fruit flavored hard candy- So's this one!

• Like x 2
  20. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford's eyes light up. "I remember this," he says quietly, and it's clear that he thought he'd never taste it again. But this is a dream, and it doesn't matter that they can't ever go back there. He closes his eyes to sip it. It still tastes of dark ice and half-forgotten dreams and even somehow of her skin, despite the fact that he's drinking it out of a glass, this time.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice