shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Ugh I hate things that don't work with claws!" Lissa groans, but softly; she's watching Ford with great amusement.

His pupils are slightly dilated, and much of the tension has drained out of his shoulders and arms. Shortly he will be seeing sounds and trails in the air, if he isn't already. His fingers thread lazily through her hair.

She finishes the glass. And makes a mental note to arrange for importation if they both survive.

Either he will fall asleep and have pleasant dreams-within-dreaming, or they will end up drawing the darkness around themselves like a curtain, or...something completely different, perhaps?

It will be fine, no matter what.

• Like x 2
  2. Sprocket

Sprocket The One Who Makes Stuff Go

"Yes, it´s awful. We use these" -Sprocket makes his tablet project a hard light keyboard with the keys recessed into crater like divots to guide the claws onto them-

3. Thunderwing

Thunderwing To challenge the great unknown

[Intrigued chirping!] We got ours modded to come up like old keys, but maybe next time we find a <maker>...? Can I have that design?

4. Sprocket

Sure! -gives him a little chip- it´s not hard to do you just need to carve it and wire it in!

5. Thunderwing

[Into the infinite subspace pocket it goes! Happy chirping!] Carving we'll need to figure out, maybe we can melt the up-keys we have already? But Wires and Stream and Rel are almost as good as <makers>!

6. Sprocket

You can do that! Also we are gonna to a mutiny, I found out. When you take the ship it´s a mutiny. I don´t know if eating people is mutiny though.

7. Thunderwing

!! If you eat your handlers it's a mutiny! [Excitebug!] Good luck!!

8. Sprocket

We´re not going to eat Out Standard! He´s nice. He can help. We might eat the other ones if they don´t land.

• Like x 2
  9. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

*snickers* I think Standard might actually like getting eaten out.

10. Sprocket

-scandalized giggle chirping- I said Our! Don´t make fun of my accent! He likes the vanguard though. Maybe they?

• Like x 2
  11. Norm the Genie

Maybe...

12. Thunderwing

So he can fly the ship and you don't need to wait to eat them! Unless you want to keep snacks for later. But yes. Mutiny!!!!

We aren't built with tongues, it's really hard unless your partner likes pain! [Thunders can't pout, but he certainly sounds disappointed by this.]

• Like x 1
  13. Sprocket

We should give them a chance!

-deeply scandalized chirps-

14. Norm the Genie

Yeah, I bet it is. Tongues are very useful things.

15. Thunderwing

[Entertained chittering.] What? It's true! Fangs and claws hurt!

16. Thunderwing

[Nodnod.] I wanna get one! We haven't been able to get one of the right size intact yet though, 'Rel keeps headshotting because he's mean. And likes keeping jobs short, but.

17. Sprocket

It´s what cables are for!

18. Thunderwing

That's what creativity's for! Standards don't even have the right ports!

19. Sprocket

Poor things!

20. Thunderwing

There are workarounds! [Smug braggy look-at-me chirping.] They have different equipment, it's not like they don't have anything.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice