shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mae Borowski

Mae Borowski I've got nightmare eyes

Seems like it. It's kind of cool if really weird.

Also Mae Borowski...of Possum Springs? I jumped off the Snack Falcon again. Didn't land on my feet this time though. Gregg probably pulled my body into like the storage closet or something.

2. Mae Borowski

Which sounds kind of weird when I say it like that. That's something you'd expect to be a crime scene. My aunt comes in and has a warrant to explore the store and finds my body there.

Then we end up in one of those books my mom reads all the time.

• Like x 1
  3. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

Sure you are.

-Amused arched eyebrow while he returns the salute-

4. Mae Borowski

My compact size and exceptional roundness makes me a tank. It's why I wear this shirt. To emphasize my extreme sturdibility.

• Like x 1
  5. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

[Snickering.] As someone who's taken plenty of stupid dares from both criminals and miners, I have no room to talk. Obligatory fussing: find a medic when you wake up please, faceshots really aren't something most people can shrug off.

[Shiiiit, what even is protocol for encountering officers in leisurespace? Especially when said officers may or may not actually be traitors? Awkward radar is awkward.]

• Like x 1
  6. Mae Borowski

Yeah, yeah I'll get to it. Because if I don't I know Mom'll raise a fuss. Dad too.

7. Wiretap of Altihex

[Cracks up]
    If you're a tank I'll eat my primusdamn syringes!

• Like x 1
  8. Wiretap of Altihex

I consider my official duty discharged then :P At least ya got people lookin' after ya!

9. Mae Borowski

Yeah...That's one good thing about moving back here. Even if they forgot I was coming and I had to fall into an abandoned saw mill in the woods.

It's just nice having a home though? Instead of being stuck at college.

10. Wiretap of Altihex

Mhm. Having someplace safe to come back to, that's... That sure is something.

What's college, anyhow?

11. Mae Borowski

Something's a good word for it. For college too. It sure is something.

Anyway, it's like school you go to after the school you have to do. You pay for it, though. Not like high school and stuff. That's all paid for by like taxes? Not college though. It just wasn't where I was supposed to be, though. So now I'm back here. The family disappointment. The first Borowski to go to college!

12. Wiretap of Altihex

School's, like... Academy slag? Learning stuff in a group? Sucks they're making you feel like a disappointment for not sticking it out, Solomus knows I could never handle all that fancy scrap.

13. 60% dog hair by volume

60% dog hair by volume Four greyish, and one huge white huskie [18+]

(Not quite. Huskiemom's head is at about 4'6", the other four are about 4' tall, standing normally. Torisen gets sniffspected anyway.)

((Edited to add another foot. They are Alternian.)

Woof!
    (Friend noises!)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  14. Mae Borowski

Yeah!

It was just. A ton of pressure? Ever since I was about six it's been "You're gonna be the first to go to college!" Then I went and it just really didn't work out. Need to talk to Mom about why but I'm just not comfortable with it, you know? I'm still working stuff out.

15. Torisen Talissen

Torisen Talissen Jedi Knight, Student of Master Knorth

-drat. he eases up at the sniffing though. just a tad. he looks down at the fluffy dog and grins-

Well hello there. Aren't you the friendly one? Lovely coat you have too. Mind if I pet you?

-holds out a hand and moves to pet. but he pauses a bit to let the dog sniff his hand. or back away if they so choose-

• Like x 1
  16. Wiretap of Altihex

Yeah. You just gotta do you though, hey? Even if it's not what your makers wanted for you.

17. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-peers down from the shoulder- Mi? -the mi purrfurs to be tall when faced with these very large dogs.-

• Like x 1
  18. Mae Borowski

Yeah. Still feel crummy about it though.

-frowny cat-

19. 60% dog hair by volume

60% dog hair by volume Four greyish, and one huge white huskie [18+]

(Friend!)
    Woof!
    (The hand gets licked. It tasted odd. More sniffing. It is decided that it's not a bad odd. The hand gets licked more. Friend!)

• Like x 1
  20. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-comforting nuzzle. Tiny nuzzle-

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice