shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. The Handmaid

The Handmaid Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

I peck no one, unless by peck you mean "tear out people's eyes" in which case I do that to many.

2. Vector Prime

Vector Prime Primax 1005.24 Gamma

I honestly don't remember if we have a Knight. If anything it might be the Destroyer. Certainly not me, much as I've taken up the mantle. But then, who knows with the Singularities?

3. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

i thought we were friends

4. Vector Prime

Yes yes blah blah end of all destroyer of hope depressed old slagger. Are you sure you aren't Time?

• Like x 1
  5. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

-a kitten apurrs! He is a teenage kitten this time, and an entire 15.5 feet tall in rootmode. Still tiny next to Vector and Unicron-
    Why are we killing people?

• Like x 1
  6. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"You're aware that sex is supposed to be for adults, right?" Lissa giggles.

• Like x 2
  7. The Handmaid

-stares-

8. Kumari

Kumari Well-Known Member

that wasnt in response to the kiss thing

thx for not eating my eyeballs

9. The Handmaid

Why not.

10. The Handmaid

I've already had my daily meal. Which consisted almost entirely of scotty dogs.

11. Soundwave Minimus II

It´s rude. Also then you don´t have them anymore. -sits-

• Like x 1
  12. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

can i join troll girl scouts

no idea what youre talking about pal but good luck on your knightquest
    weve got two i mean we didnt START with two thatd be a cluster but when both human sessions and the troll session got mushed up together me and karkat formed a knightly ambiguously gay duo going around performing deeds of chivalry like strictly limiting our lingual duel sessions by wordcount which is obviously the greatest public service we could ever have provided to the ranks of man and troll alike

sure i am an adult i mean like what do you expect me to say here hurr dur no i thought it was for kids

i just dont want to be informed of what the olds are getting up to and unfortunately i was gifted with a powerful and vivid imagination

• Like x 4
  13. The Handmaid

"It's rude" is my new favorite answer to this question.

Only if you're willing to swear the eternal blood pledge to your scout master and the Holy Alternian Empire.

• Like x 1
  14. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

No. Lord.
    Nephew I am literally capable of appearing whenever I want, A timeless entity. Of course I am time.
    Because of Causal Necessity mostly.

• Like x 1
  15. Vector Prime

Ah! Our universal cluster only technically has two creators (or one, or three, however you want to slice them). I'm part of a demidivine set, their... eh, sometimes-first children! Our generation has much more options and honestly if you ask me we're a little more well-balanced for it. Mage of Space here, our Seer of Time is somewhere around here, and quite frankly I've forgotten the rest of our siblings' titles.

16. Vector Prime

Well, there you go! Someone in this family has to play optimist until hope shows back up.

17. Soundwave Minimus II

Well it is!
    I see. Can you teach me about the Dark Universe? The science academy is making me take courses I already know and I´m bored.

• Like x 1
  18. Unicron

Unicron Planet Eater, Chaos Bringer | 18+

[He glowers]
    What do you wish to know?

19. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

i mean im clearly willing to swear fealty to any and all causes that shake their ass within my field of vision im pretty sure i just joined a cult worshiping my good bros dead ancestor

sign me the fuck up im ready to bedazzle a dead guys eyebrows

seer of time aw thats like me and roses disgusting incestuous lovechild

jades a witch of space you know what i am karkats thingy is blood and im still not sure what that actually does but im holding out hope that hes a secret bloodbender

• Like x 3
  20. Vector Prime

Your incestuous lovechild is both a centaur and a dragon if that makes anything better.

Blood's relationships, mostly-- ours kept us from all murdering each other before we got anywhere near our objective, and I hear his reincarnation has quite a way with words as well. Not that he's doing much good with it right now, but, well, he never did take well to war.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice