shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

fucking sick what else have you got in there
    youre definitely on some dank shit gemstoned is right
    what would you even use to soar to such heights
    ughhhh yes this is such a good strain of salt im feeling super mellow rn
    or is that like cannibalism

i am a flesh man made of simple meats which is less cool than being a rock that can shapeshift if you assume humans are still the like boring generic default we always are in scifi
    so my species may be the equivalent of the generic aisle full of black and white boxes just labelled HUMAN but im pretty goddamn awesome regardless

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  2. Pearl (the Crystal Gem)

Pearl (the Crystal Gem) Do it for her|18+

And that is why I didn't do it.

• Informative x 1
  3. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

A mi appears! The Mi pounces over to sniff the gems.

• Like x 1
  4. Guild Arnbjörg

Guild Arnbjörg Etrian Odyssey OCs

veroandiEO2_icon.png
    Veroandi: "Durapror, I think he's asking me to bury him!"

duraprorEO2_icon.png
    Durapror: "V-Veroandi, no. His blood sugar levels are fine. He was being facetious."

veroandiEO2_icon.png
    Veroandi: "Huh?! Then what was he talking about??"

duraprorEO2_icon.png
    Durapror: "...He likely thought that the talk of rainbows was sweet. T-the blood sugar quip was a flippant remark that was intended to illustrate this sentiment."

veroandiEO2_icon.png
    Veroandi: "Oh. Well why didn't you just say so in the first place, silly!"

duraprorEO2_icon.png
    Durapror: "Err..."

5. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

I mean if it's any consolation in my universe you're horrifying survivalists and torture artists depending on which mech you ask.

• Like x 2
  6. Guild Arnbjörg

ormtEO2_icon.png
    Ormt: "I am a ronin. I wouldn't use any other type of blade if my life depended on it. My issen is capable of stopping time completely for a second, but it requires that I unleash my most powerful slash, which would be very dangerous to perform here, even with my blade sheathed."

urorEO2_icon.png
    Uror: "I'd say Ormt is probably our fastest guild member. And that's really saying something, Duneyrr moves like a hurricane!"

duneyrrEO2_icon.png
    Duneyrr: "A good survivalist is one with the wind. I am the breeze that steals one's last breath. I couldn't say I'm faster than the speed of light, though."

7. turntechGodhead

oh my sweet fucking lord yes
    dave strider space orc and relentless bipedal cockroach
    finally a title i can be proud of
    im gonna mail a petition to the human kingdom and beg them to officially rename themselves to unkillable fuck empire
    as it should be

• Like x 4
  8. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

9. turntechGodhead

that sounds more like aradias bag i pretty much stick to doing time shit to myself but being like
    frivolous
    with it like i was in the beginning like OH SHIT cool powers time to abuse them for my own amusement
    isnt exactly the best way to go about things so im not going to provide a demonstration also man im retired
    im old and tired wheres my fucking walker

anyway are you sure you guys dont know what im talking about cause im hearing basically like
    this is my god tier but idk what it is but if i did itd be that
    like thief of breath which is an unfortunate johnvris combo i never wanted to consider

• Like x 3
  10. Wiretap of Altihex

basically

Sup?

11. Guild Arnbjörg

kormtEO2_icon.png
    Kormt: "I can't say that I am familiar with what a meme is. "
    Kormt: "And I'm still not entirely sure that I truly am making sense. I am quite out of my element, with the direction this conversation has turned. I hadn't realized that the curse you were in contact with was an issue of the past. My knowledge of it extends no further than its nature. I know not how it has affected others than yourself, nor am I aware of what problems it has caused you."

skuldEO2_icon.png
    Skuld: "...Conversation is agitating you? Disengage...Doesn't seem he cares about your manners...Can leave the conversation, then."

kormtEO2_icon.png
    -Kormt sighs deeply-
    Kormt: "Thank you, Skuld. It is a helpful reminder to know that I can take a break from the conversation, if need be. I think I may do that, soon."

12. Archive of Caminus

Not very much! You?

13. Wiretap of Altihex

Probably napping on a stasis pod, chatting with random aliens here, nothin' too snazzy. Oh! I got to try organic fuel earlier, that was pretty sweet.

14. Archive of Caminus

Figuratively or literally?

15. Wiretap of Altihex

Both! It was a neat experience and it rendered as sweet somehow, even though it's like 80% carbon by volume? [Shrug!] I'm chalkin' it up to dream magic, I asked the human who gave it to me to make it taste like an ideal specimen.

16. Archive of Caminus

Huh! It was big enough for you?

17. Wiretap of Altihex

And again I say: dream magic probably. Like, if I wanted to I could be as tall as you while we're here!

18. Archive of Caminus

...Index could be big...

19. Wiretap of Altihex

She could be! Must be hard to find someone bigger than you out in the real world, but hey-- it's a dream, anything can happen ;)

20. The Shitposting Orb

The Shitposting Orb ALL HAIL THE SHITPOSTING ORB|18+

are you busy seeing for all those snakes, @Lindi?

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice