shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Integritas

Integritas Broken Dove, Dead Bird | 18+

Maybe a little biiiiiit?
    [A brilliant smile. The brilliantest, fondest smile ever]

• Like x 2
  2. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

-Polly flops next to him on the couch and duly obliges with a footrub-
    I hate you an' everythin' you stand for.

3. Slipstream

Slipstream Of Operation: Aether Revolt

Jetfuel, if that were true High Command would wear them.

4. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

lmao oh
    the elaborate mating rituals of birds of paradise come to mind
    bro if shoes were made of metal id ask kanaya to cut my legs off and end my suffering once and for all
    just fucking do it maryam ill fly everywhere

[he sticks his legy out and wiggles his foot to show off a very well-worn pair of black canvas shoes. despite looking ratty as hell, there are no visible spots where the shoe is actually falling apart. in fact, if one looks closely, their beat-up state is likely entirely aesthetic. god clothes!]
    alas the trials of a fashionista
    godspeed

• Like x 4
  5. Integritas

I love you too, babe.
    [He makes a happy little sigh, almost a coo]
    I mean.
    [Waves hands at TFP!Starscream]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 1
  6. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

Gottit in one, buddy. Tha's his entire thing. Mixed with that... sad broken wing thing some birds do t'draw predators away. -amused flash of sharp teeth-

-purrrpurrrpurrpurr; a rough, almost catching purr that manages to sound deep and soothing as well as sounding like he smokes too much, which he does-

• Like x 2
  7. Integritas

[He leans back, stretching out in a distinctly vulnerable way, eyes closed and smiling blissfully]
    I am a very, very sad and hurt birdie. In desperate need of protection. So Innocent and Pure.

8. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

-unsentimentally- Y'can't fight worth shit, 'strue.

9. Slipstream

See, at least those are sturdy. Not much armor, but then from what I've heard humans don't go in for that anyway.

Who the frag's that and how quickly did they die? I know fliers run to the lightweight, but someone's been self-cannibalizing. Also, despite that, you'll notice his ankles do have proper support and protection, even if crossjoints like what he's wearing got scrapped for resource reasons millennia ago.

10. Integritas

I could learn if I wanted to. But why should I, you and Paul take great care of me.

11. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

An' you take advantage of us. -grins-

12. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Actually, Current historical research with the rediscovered colonies in mind suggests that Vosian flightframes sans military enhancements of sturdier battle plating tended to run spindly and delicate in this way.
    Your own frame is quite different from the taxonomy standards as well, isn't it?
    [... That was probably rude, but Nichrome is trying to figure out why this guy looks weirdly like she should know what's going on with him]

13. Integritas

Absolutely, because I am a terrible, exploitative man.
    Easter Brunch was terrible, I'm taking one of you two along the next time.

• Like x 1
  14. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

Which's more Easter-y, cat or wolf passin' hisself off as a dog?

15. Slipstream

[To be fair, Stream is also blatantly staring. He knows that face, why does he know that face? Is this guy on the List or did he just stumble across a picture on a boredom-inspired research dive?] Yeah, well, I wasn't exactly built to last, was I?

16. Guild Arnbjörg

Guild Arnbjörg Etrian Odyssey OCs

[​IMG]
    Veroandi: "Healing powers are very sweet! I know this 'cause I love sweets and have healing powers!! The combination makes me a bit hyperactive though."

[​IMG]
    Dainn: "A bit?"

[​IMG]
    Skuld: "...'Andi's energy is seemingly boundless."

[​IMG]
    Uror: "Though it's adorable when she decides to cuddle up to Durapror or I before the eventual crashing."

[​IMG]
    Veroandi: "I like it when they hum me lullabies. They're also who I'm comfiest around, since Uror's my big bro and since Durapror's sweet and gentle and smells nice."

17. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

[Sticks he legy out reeeeeeal far] You know it. Visions mostly, but Adaptus only knows if that's an actual physiological difference or if it just plays into how the priests decide who gets to be-- sorry, is inclined to be-- which caste.

18. Integritas

Wolf in a ridiculous lamb costume will probably give the wrong message, won't it.

• Like x 1
  19. Pollux

Pollux 'Sup

-cackles-
    Fuckin' do it I begs you

20. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford laughs. "Louboutin sneakers exist, you know."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice