shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Slipstream

Slipstream Of Operation: Aether Revolt

Go for what? I'm literally programmed to look for and point out structural weaknesses, and besides it's Starscream. I'm fairly certain he's already aware of each and every weakness of all his rebuilds.

• Like x 1
  2. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

are you talking to me?
    -snorts and laughs- Aren´t you just darling.
    It was when I was awake, In here, who knows.
    He certainly does.

3. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

What's that supposed to mean? [A seeker has significantly more wingspan to flare than a whatever-the-fuck nonsense flier. Outsiders??? Hassling his commander??? It's more likely than you think]

• Like x 1
  4. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

Are you trying to flatter me? You were doing so well too.
    -Starscream.exe has stopped.-

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  5. Slipstream

[Nonsense flier is at least smart enough to recognize an angry warplane; he folds his own wings down a little, even if he doesn't back away.] That he's spent longer than I've been functioning having himself rebuilt every few centuries, either to keep up with the arms race or because Megatron bashed his cockpit in again.

No. But if this is what I think it is, you can't hurt me anyway, and you have no authority over Decepticons anymore either. Is there a reason I shouldn't point out structural flaws in an outdated model?

• Like x 1
  6. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

[Nichrome somehow manages not to get distractedby Starscream's presence, which shouldjust about tell you how serious she is suddenly, alook of grim determination on her face]
    Alright. I should Introduce myself, I am Nichrome of Iacon, weaponsmith and leading chemist of the Karann-8 station once upon a time. Hello.
    [She fidgets a little]
    The targeting systems that I suspect were installed in you are really terrible and I apologize, but don't worry, Reffy and I have made a patch ages ago I can fix it if you just let me-
    [she gestures at the data-transmission cables she is pulling from her wrist.]

7. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

-snarls- Is there any particular reason I shouldn´t crush you like an organic?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  8. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

what makes you think im talking to you
    is your name john
    are you competing for the wackiest weirdo in the west award

• Like x 2
  9. Slipstream

Terrible? Sure, there's a few bugs, but I've got workarounds, it's fine--

Well for one thing, the Justice Division tends to notice when their assets go missing, if you're even able to effect any sort of lasting harm here.

10. Ignis of Vos

Ignis of Vos Definitely 100% Dead

[Ignis spends a few seconds blinking confusedly at "no authority over Decepticons". Starscream gets to the actual threatening first, but is backed up by a particularly grumpy-looking Seeker who doesn't seem deterred by mention of the DJD.]
    Watch us, prettywings.

11. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

No
    The Justice Division wants my head on a spike, you jumped up little prop plane. The only reason I am not breaking you down to scrapmetal is that I am not Megatron.

12. Nichrome of Iacon

Oh no no, it's no trouble at all, I'd hate for someone to suffer due to my sloppy... mistakes...
    [She does finally notice that she's practically in the middle between Slipstream and two very pissed off Seekers, one of whom is Starscream.
    ... She elects to back away from Slipstream a little.]

• Useful x 1
  13. Slipstream

[He. May have gotten in over his head here. Uh. Whoops. Stream backs away a little, wings folding down completely like the weirdest, bulkiest cape.]

[Quick, hide behind the one who might maybe still like him a little.] You know what? T hat patch actually sounds like a great idea! How about we do it now?

14. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

so what did you want
    i mean i get it the striderriere is the choicest booty this side of paradox space everybody wants a piece of it but like im a busy man yo i cant be gossiping with every big dude what starts a convo
    the rump can only feed so many people
    especially if you ask if im talking about you but have basically no reason to think that

• Like x 2
  15. Nichrome of Iacon

[blinkblinkblink.... oh slag.... On the one hand Starscream, on the other hand... isn't she kind of responsible for this guy in the weird organic-parent-way? Ugh. Uuuuuugh.
    Smeltig Pits]
    Rrrrrriiiiight, uh.
    Lord Starscream, sir? Requesting Permission to perform maintenance and upload necessary update patches to this soldier's targeting and environmental analysis scanning systems.
    [... Nothing bad can happen if she sticks to protocol, right? She throws in a snappy salute while she's at it.]

• Like x 1
  16. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

You know I nearly liked you before. You don´t find someone that stupidly honest often. -he sounds utterly disgusted, turns his back on Slipstream and stalks away-
    -Stops- If I say no would you even listen? -sigh- Fine. Maybe you can teach him some manners.

• Like x 1
  17. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

I though you were speaking to me. -he sounds icy now, and doesn´t even bother to look at Dave.

18. Slipstream

[Confused blinking at Screamer's back. If being honest wasn't the problem, then what was? It's not like he pointed out any of the specific flaws, or even commented on Starscream's current model...

...maybe now isn't the time to ask, though.]

19. Koios

Koios Diamonds are cheap, rubies are better | 18+

Well! Look at all these robots.

*Laying on his stomach, head in two of his hands while the other two are crossed just under his chest.*

So interesting!

20. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

I don't think casually blabbing about other people's trauma gets you any friends, dude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice