shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Awwww yisssss
    Mission accomplished I have successfully exactly one (1) diplomacy check through the power of memes

[Venture passes over a tablet with quite a few videos and documents for beginners on it; it will conveniently resize to not-fuckhuge if Dave takes it.] Dunno if some of it'll translating 'cause it's originally for Neocybex and I don't think English has all the same concepts but hey
    Santa is here to give out language lessons to all the good little girls and boys and aliens and Santa is more handsome than an F-22 fighter jet

Ehhh that too. I heard there's a variant for people with claws-- empurata vics or people like you who just kinda don't have the standard hand setup-- but I haven't picked 'em up yet. We were learning 'cause Whisper went mute so it never really came up.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like x 2
  2. Marcus Holloway

Marcus Holloway Hipster Merchant Of Death | 18+

Oh yeah of course! They still look sick as shit, that's badass! Have you met Wrench yet? He'd fucking love it. I love it. You're awesome looking, I bet you do really cool shit.

3. Venture of Petrohex

I mean hey if you don't mind ripping holes in the fabric of space and time...

(Please do not actually do the thing
    I don't know when I got enough parental reflexes that I feel like that's a necessary thing to say but here I am
    Protip unless you have literal gods around to fix the holes slag gets weird real fast)

• Like x 2
  4. Refractor of Vos

Refractor of Vos More Than Meets The Eye | 18+

Fair! Just... draining to look for resources. Maybe exists, maybe just causes trouble for people....
    Refractor can talk other ways so...

5. Refractor of Vos

[????????????????????? why does the weird alien compliment Reffy, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa]
    Refractor... works on drones????

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
  6. Marcus Holloway

Nah, no thanks. I've got enough trouble trying to clean up the rest of Blume's horse shit, oh and the gangs. Fuck.

7. Venture of Petrohex

Yeah I hear ya
    I could do some digging if you want? Pretty sure the guy who originally told us about it is dead but it's worth a shot not like we're doing anything useful in comms anyway

8. Marcus Holloway

Yeah? That's neat! Josh does that too, so does Wrench. They built a drone big enough to carry a person and a server... *Shivers* That was an awesome yet terrifying experience... But, uh, Josh designed this one but I 3D printed it.

*Pulls out his quad-copter and throws it up into the air, flopping down to control it with his laptop* I also have a little wheel drone, designed by Josh... Of course.

• Winner x 2
  9. Refractor of Vos

[Silent shy head nods. Venture is a friend, Venture wouldn't use this against Reffy... right?]

• Winner x 1
  10. Venture of Petrohex

Aight cool I'll keep ya posted
    [Laziest salute ever]

• Like x 1
  11. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

yeah obviously im a real regular
    but never during weekends or evenings cause its packed as fuck and whats the point of flirting on another plane of existence if theres still all these tools around
    plus ive had to be nocturnal for a while so 3am pizza runs it is
    [oh, fuck this, dave has no idea what he's doing wrong and commences the forbidden summoning ritual. by cupping his hands around his mouth and shouting "KARKAT" until 5'5 of disoriented adult troll appears from somewhere]
    (pls explain what i did to ravelry here because im not fucking sure and i dont really relish the idea of freaking him out even more but idk that ignoring would help because what if he thinks im plotting something like eating his brain or turning his eyeballs into mustard)
    [dave takes the tablet and marvels briefly at rave magic resizing]
    if i fess up to breaking mommys vase that one time will santa explain the neocybex words for me

• Like x 3
  12. Refractor of Vos

[He nervously fidgets a bit but eventually sprawls on the floor, stretching his digitigrade legs out and watching both Marcus' laptop and the drone. Almost without thought his camera drone, Eye, skitters up onto his shoulder, filming whatever Reffy isn't looking at himself]
    Do direct to brainmodule piloting interfaces, mostly. It's... difficult. But fun.

• Like x 1
  13. Venture of Petrohex

Yeah sure bro I got your back
    What kinda hit-and-run teacher would I be if I just dropped a textbook on you and flew? Hit me up if you find something weird and I'll explain whatever

14. gallantStitchery

gallantStitchery Ghazal Kecske, Knight of Light | 18+

[OH SHIT OH SHIT AN ADULT TROLL. A slightly alarmed squeak escapes Ghazal and he hops onto Oneira's bar top. Look at him being tall. He's super tall, not prey at all. Haha. Hah.]
    >@ Yo, so who's your pal over there?
    >@ Didn't know you knew about Alternians and all.

• Like x 2
  15. Marcus Holloway

Oh man fucking same, that place is terrible on weekends. Holidays too!

What, really? Holy shit that's really cool! I can only control them with the laptop, it's got a camera. We added on an ability for them to drop little bombs or zap grenades too.

*Makes the quadcopter do a little trick*

I like your drone! It's cute. Man, you robots are super cool.

• Winner x 1
  16. Venture of Petrohex

Can you not with the r-word dude we aren't drones

17. Marcus Holloway

Oh man I am so sorry, I didn't realize. I won't use that word anymore, which should I use? Honestly man, I didn't realize. I feel like a total dick now because I understand the whole slur-word thing.

• Like x 2
  18. Refractor of Vos

Eye is very cute. She sees all.
    [He scritches the small drones head, then makes her skitter up to sit between his helm prongs]
    Transformers, or Cybertronians.
    Well, Refractor and Venture are Cybertronians.

• Like x 1
  19. Marcus Holloway

I can do that, Transformers works! Again, sorry man.

Does she just see? *Makes his quadcopter float gently down until he can grab it and fold it back up, closes his laptop and grins*

20. Venture of Petrohex

Nah you're cool you didn't know just like for the future
    What Refractor there said or "mech" if you wanna go super generic.

Would it be super rude to ask you whose voice you used for my name?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice