shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

CanĀ“t sa I ever tried, bet we can do it! -Sawbones is only sometimes sensible-

• Like x 1
  2. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

[That gives him Pause for a Moment. He's seen what does can do, even if the one's he's seen in action had been biological, and of organic make. Still, four Million years of war, if he's up to date with it. Terrible things would have happen and Updraft tells himsrlf that he cannot judge everyone for what they'd done in extremis]
    Oh. [Still, what does one say to That?] I suppose as a noncombatant [in the loosest possible sense] you would be more liable to be carried out of the line of fire. Especially if you were handling explosives.

3. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

Yep. Field tests don't mean "getting shot and or captured by 'bots" after all. And also our squad was just... very physically affectionate.
    [She snuggles into Reffy harder]
    The parts that survived the war still are.
    [She is just... going to not comment on Updraft's surprise. He was stuck on a planet a while. He probably didn't hear about the Six-Phase-Program or the big massacres both factions committed in turns. Things got... gruesome and she as 'Mortilus' Harbinger' as some 'bots called her apparently, can't exactly keep her involvement in those secret.]

• Like x 1
  4. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

that is hells of specific goddamn
    i can go to any point in my timeline and i can take more than ten people with me at once
    but i dont like to do it cause time travels fucking messy

5. The Unspoken Lady

The Unspoken Lady Orchid covered deadwood breeze 18+

Some spirit-touched are more powerful than others, but still weaker than a pure spirit and definitely weaker than a god. I couldn't, for instance, summon a storm in the middle of a desert unless one was already brewing. A god could, and a spirit could carry a storm, but all I'd have had to show for it would have been a headache. Now that we're gods it's different, of course.

6. turntechGodhead

that makes sense i think
    so good ole johnny egbert working from within your rules
    can summon multiple tornadoes at will cause hes a god which applies anywhere cause once youre a god thats kind of an indisputable fact
    even though were we from where youre from wed just be very colorful kids prancing around in stupid clothes like a kindergarten threw up in a goodwill

7. Onyx Prime

Onyx Prime The passage of time is highly problematic

Is it really? I suppose it's a mess to explain, but a line is a line is a series of contiguous points... Going forward's a hassle with so many branches, but back is easy enough.

8. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

[Best not to comment on it, really, when there's so much he doesn't know and he's painfully aware of the yawning gaps in his knowledge. But maybe.... they had been on the same side after all, even if they'd never met before]
    I don't think being carried around with someone you're using to snuggling counts quite the same way as being picked up by a stranger would. [He's totally not jealous of the snuggles, at all. Totally. Or having sparkaches about it] I am... not really up to date with my history. Would you mind telling me a little more? Like who won, for example, if there was such a thing. [Or if both sides just ran out of resources and let that start the peace negotiations]

• Like x 1
  9. turntechGodhead

i think i deal in significantly more paradoxes than you do
    just a metric assload of paradoxes oozing out of every time travel attempt
    give me a saucy wink
    you come here often they say
    idk i reply but look theres a dead me so i guess i dont come here anymore
    but if i decide not to come here cause of a dead me then who did come here and die to become the me that i saw
    theres infinitely many mes and trying to figure out which me i have to be to keep being the correct me is exhausting and i hate it
    theres infinitely everyone else too but they didnt have to toss their own corpse outta window so id HAZARD A GUESS that maybe its a little more personal for time players
    that or guessing what totally miniscule thing you have to change to save all your friends and keep all yall on the big line instead of one of the branches
    stable loops are alright theyre definitely in the easier done than said category at least

• Like x 1
  10. Onyx Prime

Paradox-spawned deaths only really happen if you try to change things or get too close to your past self, at least for us. Never tried going for a future self, but I'd assume the mechanics are the same. It's why we gave up on the 'time-clone army' idea, and Vector wasn't skilled enough yet to try and grab copies from other universes; stars only know if he's tested that at all since we left.

11. turntechGodhead

no shit sherlock
    but it was is will be my job to make sure everyone is safe
    which means paradoxes because sometimes my friends cough john cough are fucking idiots and a daves gotta come back and stop him from trying to fight the boss when hes still having trouble with ogres
    if aradias around at some point you should talk to her about a time clone army i guess at the end of their session they had like
    six thousand aradias
    i had a bunch of mes running around once but that was all stable loops
    manipulating the fucking stock exchange baby
    nakodiles dont know what fucking hit em

• Like x 3
  12. Onyx Prime

I mean, we don't need a time clone army, in any successful timeline it would be destroyed anyway. That was just what use we tried to make of my powers when we were still figuring out how they work. [She shrugs.] I can't even really blame Prima; who doesn't want infinite copies of dragons?

• Winner x 1
  13. turntechGodhead

say it with me
    cannon
    fodder
    its a good idea to have shit like that tucked away in your back pocket just in case of idk
    homicidal dog maniac
    its like a fire extinguisher box except a million mechs fall out
    break glass in case of problems
    infinite copies of dragons sounds more like tz discovering skyrim cheat codes tbh

• Like x 3
  14. Onyx Prime

...I am aware of the concept of 'cannon fodder.' It is not one I care to make use of again.

As for the dragons, though-- [she backs up for a little more room and transforms into her dragon alt.] Just me, no cheats required.

15. turntechGodhead

its fine if youre only saying it about yourself man
    the time player crest can be like a gear (obviously) with a music note on it
    and then below that it can say
    ~cannon fodder~
    or maybe like
    keepin it real and making disposable copies since 1995

[he does raise his eyebrows at the alt form. god damn]
    well that is just cool as fuck can you breathe fire

• Like x 1
  16. Onyx Prime

All lives have value, including my own. I hear Nova's successors forgot that, and, well. [She spreads her wings, a sparkly hologram appearing between them.]
    [​IMG]

As for fire, though-- of course! A sort of acid as well, though Adaptus only knows where the reservoir goes while I'm in root.

• Like x 2
  17. turntechGodhead

ok but have you considered
    someones gotta be the cannon fodder when shit gets nasty and it will never not get nasty eventually
    im not disputing that lives have inherent value but one im a mostly immortal god two i can hemorrhage extra dudes whenever this dave mine runs fuckin DEEP
    like obviously its ethically dubious
    but its me so i get to decide and if the option is ten daves die or all my friends die you can bet your sweet metal asscheeks im going to yoink ten daves from somewhere and do whats gotta get did
    like you dont have to do it and i dont wanna force you into doing it but its not like im choosing the worst option here and pretending its not the worst option
    i got these powers for a reason and that reason is tossing myself in front of anything my friends are too stupid to get out of the way of

• Like x 2
  18. Onyx Prime

[She shrugs, wings flicking with the motion.] Fair enough. You can certainly do with yourself as you please, I won't argue that.

I've seen shit get nasty. I know the battle we're all heading towards, and how that battle must end if our universe is to remain stable. More of me can in no way improve the outcome, only prolong the inevitable and upset the balance of what should be and what is. I am no Knight; that is for my brothers and our forebears.

19. turntechGodhead

yeah if you were a knight youd be like
    chompin at the bit for some hot self sacrificial action like where can i get in on this i wanna make some bad decisions stat
    whats this battle tho

• Like x 3
  20. Onyx Prime

One we were made for, that has happened before and will happen again. One became two must become one once again; and one of two became five, then four, then Thirteen, and so we fight ourselves to the last to rejoin and to stay apart. Flame and shadow are two sides of the same feather, but one will always try to devour its brother.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice