shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Venture of Petrohex

Venture of Petrohex Which Petrohex tho

Nah I'd definitely remember you! I haven't been around much lately but hey apparently I picked the best time to come back! Venture of Petrohex at your service! Where'd you get that modwork done it looks fraggin' sweet like for real is that even metal?

2. Pre-Mortem

Pre-Mortem You've been running for your life 18+

Yo! Sciencebro!

-she's vanished and reappeared. The bandages have changed again; only her forearms are wrapped instead of her whole arms. There are stitched wounds showing through the holes in her clothes, on her chest and stomach-

3. Venture of Petrohex

Yo! Zombie chick! You look better!

4. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

... If they don't fight can I? I'm bored. Pitfights used to involve a lot more punching and a lot less complaining.

• Like x 3
  5. Venture of Petrohex

I mean I ain't complaining cap "Nichrome kicked someone's aft again" would at least make something for Ratio to sell off even if your opponent's odds are so long it's not even worth running a pool :p

• Like x 1
  6. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

[He laughs] Updraft, formerly of Polyhex and those mods are my own make. And no they aren't metal at all. Those are wooden [he gestures at his arm] and these are an organic produced calcium compound [he flares his Wings with no small amount of pride. It's nice to know that people appreciate all his hard work and innovention]

• Like x 2
  7. Venture of Petrohex

Daaang! [Venture leans in to look, barely even noticing his own grin.] That is some rad iridescence you've got going on your wings Curls'd be so jealous-- you mind if I save the visual data from this? One of my trinemates is a frame artist and detailer he'd love to see your work but I dunno when he'll be here next--

8. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

thats capitalism man
    i sashay onto the tv screen covered in ugly fuckin artifacted merch and shake my ass like my life depends on it cause a guys gotta feed his family
    and by family i mean the other players not the fuckin
    insane amount of the human population thats related to me
    anyway
    the clientele
    they want my booty

• Like x 3
  9. Venture of Petrohex

Capitalism sucks come be a space hippie

• Agree x 2
  10. turntechGodhead

are you suggesting i leave my beautiful wife behind
    how dyou pay child support for approximately an eighth of the entire human population

• Like x 2
  11. Venture of Petrohex

Nah man bring your entire planetary family it's cool
    We're having a population boom anyway it may as well include aliens

• Like x 3
  12. turntechGodhead

sick
    do you have space weed
    cant be a proper hippie commune without illicit substances

• Like x 2
  13. Venture of Petrohex

I mean if someone hasn't snuck drugs on and/or made their own new and exciting variety of intoxicant I'll strip my paint

• Like x 1
  14. turntechGodhead

hell yes ok im ready to pack my bags
    drag the missus and the kids out of suburbia and into the real world without so much as a pause to explain
    get a divorce a month later cause wifey cant handle the constant fucking ganja stink and
    gasp
    kiddies are going to public school
    but i dont give a shit and not just cause im so high ive left this dimension
    im free

• Like x 2
  15. Pre-Mortem

Pre-Mortem You've been running for your life 18+

I've been staying at my hideout now that I've got most everything I need. Unfortunately marauders have started showing up, but it turns out a feel a lot better about killing people who're actively being assholes than the ones who shot at me 'cause they were scared. And assholes with loud guns means I'm getting zombies in my garden, but it's still better than the hordes in town.

Corpsebro went horribly wrong. I know sulphuric acid is pretty serious, but he turned to soup by the next day. Then the fumes and the general smell chased me out of my old base.

Well, that and the asshole with the helicopter who kept leading hordes to my doorstep every few days. I swear if he finds the farm I'm going to give him a formal re-introduction to the working parts of his vehicle.

16. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

[He preens even more, if that's even possible, not so subtly angling himself for maximum effect] Oh no I don't mind at all! I would love to talk to talk to him when he is around next. [Yes good feed him more attention, someone's desperate here, even if Updraft is a little surprised that spparently nobody else thought to integrate organic materials before. Well at least it gets him plenty of interest]

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  17. Sawbones of Kaon

Sawbones of Kaon Medicat, NS

-an objecttm appears in the right hight for Sawbones to whack it at Venture with her tail-
    -snortlaughs- Awright but yer exolainin how you got hurt ta Triage, not me.

• Like x 1
  18. Ghost!Pocket

Ghost!Pocket Not Really That Surprised To Be Dead

Aww, how come my dead buddy gets some dead action an' I don't?
    -a skinny-built little minibot that looks like someone sliced a magpie roughly diagonally and gave him the bottom half appears, swinging his legs from his perch on the edge of Venture's pedestal-

• Like x 2
  19. Nichrome of Iacon

Nichrome of Iacon Co-Captain, Decepticon Representative | 18+

[She laughs]
    Flatterer!
    You're implying I won't just patch whatever damage up on my own.

20. Sunburner of Devisiun

Sunburner of Devisiun Not All Decisions Are Good Decisions | 18+

:c
    I'm doing my best to make things work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice