shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

im having stock market flashbacks
    loud red dudes
    soup
    endless nakking
    i follow though im just gonna need a minute to clear my brain of chatty crocodiles

• Like x 2
  2. Slipstream

Slipstream Of Operation: Aether Revolt

Is if they don't leave. Hi, by the way. Nice to see you too.

3. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

Neither, I was stranded on a planet quite a bit off the normal travel routes, and without comm systems. I am fairly sure I would be on a list of casualties, if such things are being kept.

[OHno. A mini. A medic mini. Oh no (oh yes)] What word would you use, then? [Yes distract and divert good tactic, Updraft. Very sneaky now focus back on the tiny ones on your hands]

[THEY TALK!!] [surprised invent] I am not, no but I do have wooden parts. [Too. Cute!]

• Winner x 1
  4. PR1NC3SS_CH8OS

PR1NC3SS_CH8OS Lift your bony little fists on high 18+

...I ain't even gonna ask.

5. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

I saw you right before we started recharging, you complete dipstick. [Wiretap grins, bonking his head against Slipstream's thigh. Tol husbands best husbands. (All the husbands are tall. Shhhh.)]

"Was assigned to a unit with," which I know isn't really a word, but... [He shrugs.] Wiretap of Altihex, pleasure to meet you! Did I hear right, you were stranded? Did you do all that mod work yourself, then?

6. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-licklick little paw- You´re not a furniture either. Why do you have wood?

• Winner x 2
  7. Slipstream

...huh. Didn't account for that. There are, but they're not the most accurate.

I'm the dipstick? Really? You sure about that? [He snorts, but he's grinning down at Wiretap, optics bright.]

8. KABL003Y138

KABL003Y138 The Boombitch 18+

-snickers like a 12-year-old-

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  9. turntechGodhead

oh how the turntables
    and so the confuser becomes the confused

10. Wiretap of Altihex

You can't just ask someone why they have wood!

...or, well, you can, but it's kind of rude with strangers :P

Well you sure dipped your stick earlier tonight ;D

• Like x 1
  11. Updraft

Updraft, formerly of Polyhex and yes on both accounts. An organic planet, which accounts for how... unusual they are [He extends the arm not currently occupied by the tiniest fluffs he's ever seen to show off some of the wood panels] Being a medic came in handy for that.

I had to fix myself and there was nothing else available. [He would like to pet it but honestly he's just way way too big for petting something so small so he settled for admiring it and smiling.

Yeah I am pretty sure my ship was just considered a total loss so nobody went looking for survivors [He shrugs. There was no fixing that problem but hey he'd dealt with that and he was still here!]

12. KABL003Y138

KABL003Y138 The Boombitch 18+

-INCREASE THE SNICKERING-

13. Updraft

[Little choking sound of 'trying not to laugh, kinda failing'] I don't think that's what they meant.

14. turntechGodhead

tell you when youre older

• Winner x 2
  15. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi?
    -headtilt.-
    -most confused little mi-
    Mimi! -licks him, trying to groom better-

• Winner x 2
  16. Wiretap of Altihex

Oh, you're a medic too? I guess I shoulda seen that coming, especially if you've been on your own. [He looks curiously at the woodwork; it sure is fancy.] And it holds up like metal? Can you transform with this?

Nah but the joke was there and I'm still a little giddy so :P

17. Slipstream

[Muffled sputtering. Good thing robots can't blush!] I'm not even going to answer that, you're being ridiculous.

Ah, yeah, that happened pretty often. You're not the first officially-dead survivor we've met.

18. Updraft

[he holds the most still, hoping the saliva won't turn out corrosive or anything, that's happened before and it was pretty damn awful]

I wouldn't use it if I was a combat situation, and it is quite a bit more flammable than metal, but yes I can transforms with it, provided I don't hurry too much. [He demonstrates on the arm not beset by tines, letting the plates shift and ripple into another configuration, then settle back into the original alignment]

Yes I assumed so, things must have gotten quite messy over the sheer amount of time it lasted. [So damn many dead, and so much destruction and just thinking about it boggles the mind]

• Winner x 1
  19. Wiretap of Altihex

Yup! Gotta laugh sometime, Stream, don't take horrible jokes from me.

Huh! Nice work! Did it take any longer to integrate than normal limb attachments?

20. Slipstream

Apparently. [He shrugs.] It's war, why wouldn't it be a terribly-organized shambling disaster?

[He rolls his eyes.] I'll take horrible jokes from you the cycle we all die.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice