shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Jordi Chin

Jordi Chin not the pizza guy |18+

Hipster weaboo. Worst of both worlds. I bet you only like subs, no dubs, or whatever it is you hentai loving kids fight over these days.
    Oh sure, if you're disposing of it with a magical bag it only makes sense to cut it up first, right? Bit awkward if you're on a time limit though. Still, it's an option.

2. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

Someone say hentai? [Look, a distraction! Let's stop talking about depressing slag. For the... third time in a row. Shhh.]

3. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

soft pass i dont think the worlds ready to handle tipsy dave
    its an experience
    sides ive gotta finish my beetus mug first
    i can feel my arterial walls thickening with every sip
    delicious
    jesus fucking christ on a stick
    you guys take medical horror to a whole new level huh
    aliens and their fucked up surgical procedures volume two: you thought helmsman tech was bad? try this

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    • Winner x 4
  4. Marcus Holloway

Marcus Holloway Hipster Merchant Of Death | 18+

I only ever watch Urotsukidōji Legend of the Overfiend over and over again in a dark room, it's like sampling a fine wine.

Do giant robots have hentai?

• Like x 1
  5. Switchboard of Iacon

Switchboard of Iacon New-rosurgeon

Do I want to know what "helmsman tech" is? But yes, the Institute made... something of an art of turning perfectly innocuous practices into horrors. Like nearly everything else under that government, really. Thus the minicon's "dystopia" comment, if I heard that bit of conversation correctly.

6. Jordi Chin

You know what? I'm going to direct you to my associate here.
    Hipster.

• Like x 1
  7. I'd do the eyebrows thing but I don't have those.

• Like x 2
  8. Wiretap of Altihex

Giant robots on deep-space missions get bored and talk to alien satellites to steal anything that vaguely looks like new stimulus :P

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  9. Marcus Holloway

That's fair. It's also what I did as a kid.

*Waves his hands in the air to make a giant display of glowing letters that say 'THAT'S THE JOKE'*

• Like x 2
  10. Karkat Vantas

Karkat Vantas YOU BLITHERING FECULENT SHITHOLE | 18+/NS

AH, YES, CODE FOR "DAVE IS A TOTAL LIGHTWEIGHT WHO SOMEHOW GETS EVEN MORE INCOMPREHENSIBLE THE MORE DRINKS YOU CRAM BETWEEN HIS EVER-FLAPPING LIPS. EVERY TIME YOU THINK HE'S REACHED PEAK NONSENSE, LO, HE UNVEILS SOMETHING LIKE TRYING TO PRONOUNCE "DEFENESTRATION" WITH A SLUR THICKER THAN REFINED SUGAR BYPRODUCT

• Like x 4
    • Informative x 1
  11. Starscream

Starscream Seeker

I´m glad you got something right then.
    -popcorn gifs at Marcus and Jordis aemulic peacocking-

• Agree x 1
  12. Jordi Chin

You said it, not me.

13. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-snif the loud- Mi?

14. Marcus Holloway

You're like... A mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a giant asshole. You are both utterly terrifying and unpredictable. I'm impressed.

• Winner x 4
    • Agree x 1
  15. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

no one wants to know what helmsman tech is
    its a pandoras box of horrible horrible ways to meld flesh with technology
    you can ask one of the trolls
    theyre grey and got big orange horns on their heads
    but i promise you dont want to know
    says mr one daiquiri and i start crying
    i got your number bitch
    anyway get over here ive got a cat pile going and i need you to complete the collection

• Like x 2
  16. Wiretap of Altihex

I mean hey if I gotta hear it I may as well get entertainment out of it right?

[Is also popcorn.giffing over the baby spades.]

17. Pre-Mortem

Pre-Mortem You've been running for your life 18+

I've got a zombie problem. I'm always on a time limit.

It's cool, don't worry. Just thought I'd offer since I remember you like apple juice, and cider's pretty much apple juice with alcohol. I haven't tried applejack yet though, I only read about how to make it and got the first batch finished. So it's a Mystery.

-gigglesnerk- Nah man that sounds like fun. What about you? -offers one of the bottles of mezcal. The worm is visible at the bottom of the bottle- Para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien, también.

-EVEN LESS SUBTLE GIGGLESNERK-

• Like x 2
  18. Switchboard of Iacon

Switchboard of Iacon New-rosurgeon

Actually, organic-mechanoid integration sounds rather interesting, if completely out of my own field of research, but if you're sure...

19. Jordi Chin

That's cute. You're cute. Like a puppy in glasses, but one of those Youtube puppies that's super famous for no reason and everyone starts to hate it after a while. That's you.
    Well that's annoying. What's the point of killing things if they're just going to get back up and keep walking?

Bad for business, too.

• Like x 3
  20. Marcus Holloway

To be honest mine was more "I was a teenager that was too nerdy for girls and didn't realize he could ask guys out"

You know that's a fair descriptor of me! Then the puppy gets sent to the pound for no reason, has to do puppy community service, gets out and becomes a badass dog that saves people and hacks into cTOS and... This metaphor got away from me.

Also did you know I've been attacked by dogs? It's insensitive to bring them up around me.

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice