shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Stentato of Devisiun

Stentato of Devisiun NO INDOOR VOICE (18+)

I guess. I like to listen to music when I work, too.

2. Updraft

Updraft While you fought I studied the Organics (18+)

.... just in general? I do people-watching on occasion. [He's familiar with that at least, and approaching people isn't always easy for him. Better to watch a bit first, even if it's not about potential danger to his sorta-shipmates.]

• Like x 1
  3. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

yeah ive found that vulgar commentary about people i dont know is considered sexual harassment in most circles
    sorry its not like that everywhere though goddamn
    thats fucked up
    book about wizardy nonsense
    or like lots of books i guess
    lots of books lots of wizardy shit
    an unfortunate amount of education for my tastes

• Like x 2
  4. Updraft

I suppose input needs and tastes just differ [His wings flutter a little, amused] You work in engineering, right?

5. Chell

Chell Where´s my cake? NS

-smiles back-
    [Oh. I guess that´s good to know. How humans happened.]
    -grins- [They sound interesting? Very unscientific]

6. Stentato of Devisiun

It's considered sexual harassment everywhere. Some assholes just think that it's free game when someone looks good enough in a way they deem slutty, or whatever.

7. Stentato of Devisiun

Do you not know a lot of Earth history? Neither do I, but...

8. Chell

-shakes her head-
    [I don´t remember anything from before. All I remember is the testing.]

9. Stentato of Devisiun

Yup!
    Testing...?

10. Updraft

Testing? [CONCERN. Who is this person testing on sentient beings without their consent and can he have some very stern words with them? Potentially more than stern words.]

• Winner x 1
  11. Chell

[Yes, that´s what She does.]
    [And that´s what I´m for. I test. Except when I try to escape. I´m still not sure of here is part of Aperture or not, but it has non disgusting food so I´ll take it. I don´t know if She can come in here. Some places are too old out out of the way for Her to reach. I can sleep and rest there.]

12. Stentato of Devisiun

That... doesn't sound good. Who's she?

-Stentato looks around.-

13. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

yeah they ride around on brooms and shit its pretty fucking unscientific
    wizard bs is more my sisters game though i dont know a lot about it
    plus its been a bit since it like
    existed
    yeah thats a special kind of nasty
    im not like
    super familiar with the particulars of that from a firsthand perspective anyways cause humans where i grew up usually didnt uh
    direct comments like that towards people with my specific set of tackle
    but
    still fucked up still sorry still blows people made stupid comments in here

• Like x 2
  14. Updraft

[Voice very gentle] Who is this 'she' you keep referring to and I don't think that here is part of this Aperture [Whatever that might be in this context] considering the variety of people who arrive here from a plethora of places. [He hesitates for a moment] Is there a way we could help you escape? [Hey he's familiar with being trapped, it sucks! Let him help please]

15. Chell

[GLaDOS. At least that´s what it said on her casing. And I don´t know. I don´t know if it´s possible to go from here to somewhere other than where you came from, but i haven´t tried either because well, I wouldn´t know a where to try and go to. Aperture is somewhere on earth but I don´t know why. If you managed to find it and get in you might have a chance? Neurotoxin won´t work on you I don´t think so that´s one thing down. I could help, I´m good at wrecking her shit.]

[Aw. Shame.]

16. Updraft

That.... maybe depend on the neurotoxin in question, but I think reaching your planet first would be the bigger problem. But Stentato at least seems to have some sort of access? [He look at him. After all, the small flier has earth music, so it would make sense if he had some idea how to get there and help Chell out?]
    You said casing, is she some sort of mechanical life form, too? [Oh no wonder if Chell's so cautious around them, poor thing. He'd really like to talk to this GLaDOS about ethical experimentation protocol and how to use it.]

• Like x 1
  17. Stentato of Devisiun

I don't.

18. Updraft

Blast. I was hoping you had gotten your music through a somewhat direct channel.

19. Chell

[She´s an AI in a robot body, but not as human like as you. She doesn´t move around on her own. This is her. And her neurotoxin doesn't hurt her so. I think it only works on organics.]
    [Well damn]

20. Updraft

[Updraft carefully reshuffles plans about just shooting that one. If this GlaDOS is immobile, just removing Chell from the premises should be enough, right?] I was under the impression that your planet didn't have any mechanical life forms, but I suppose if she is an AI, humans could have created her. [A curious notion, but he's played around with organic development more than long enough that the idea of organics playing that way with mechanical life forms isn't too alien anymore]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice