shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

Then why do we all die in horrible messy ways for no fragging reason besides someone's stupid grudge? [Whoops, there go the waterworks. Or the electricityworks, as the case may be.]

Maybe-- maybe listen to her? And find someone who actually knows how to help you do that? [Sorry, Archive, Wires is still sparking, he might be a bit hard to understand.]

• Like x 1
  2. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

Because ultimately I was not mature enough myself to teach a fledgling race with free will to manage it properly.

• Like x 2
  3. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

Are you okay? Can I help?

4. Wiretap of Altihex

At least you admit it. [He laughs shakily, trying to wipe away scorchmarks. It doesn't work very well. Probably because his optic band is still crackly.]

I-- I'll be fine? I will. I just-- I have four whole friends left in the universe and all He can say is "sorry, I wasn't ready to be a mentor yet!" Like that's any excuse for--

Frag, I, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be yelling at you, you have your own problems and we barely know each other anyway and none of this is your fault. Ignore me, I'm just-- [he waves a hand in front of his face, giving up on stopping the sparks.] I lost my faith a long time ago? And to have Him just-- just show up and exist but still not be who or what I thought He was is-- it's a lot? To think about, let alone deal with?

5. Archive of Caminus

-She carefully takes one of Wires' hands.-

I think- there's some comfort it knowing that they're not perfect. And that, um. You can't mess up as badly as some of them did. And if HE can figure stuff out, you can too?

6. Primus

Been taught that admitting it's better than making excuses.

I can- go, if you like??? If you don't spend a lotta time around me you'll probably forget about meeting me when you wake up... (︶︹︺)

7. Wiretap of Altihex

Confirmation that the Hand are fallible won't bring back Pummel or Lightwave or Flameside or Influx or-- or anyone else. [He does hold her hand, though, and even remembers not to crush it by accident.]

8. Archive of Caminus

-She nods.-

It won't. And I'm sorry. But- we can still have faith they're in the Well, and that they'll come back someday.

-She looks at Primus.-

They will, right?

9. Primus

-nodnodnodnod-

• Like x 1
  10. Wiretap of Altihex

You don't have to. I'll-- I'll get over this. I will.

[He nods, silent. Asking for more contact would be rude, but-- at least they're holding hands still. That's something.]

11. Primus

I'm sorry. Shout at me if you want.

12. Wiretap of Altihex

Why? I already did, it didn't-- it didn't help.

13. Primus

Oh. Um.
    Your friends are definitely all in line to be reincarnated, by the way? Phaedrus has been very busy collecting up sparks from the war.

• Like x 2
  14. Archive of Caminus

Do you want a hug, Wires?

15. Wiretap of Altihex

...Okay. Thank you.

Please?

16. Archive of Caminus

-She gives him a tight hug.-

You have helped me a lot! And- and I want to be friends with you. And it's okay to ask your friends for comfort?

17. Wiretap of Altihex

[Hug! He is totally clinging, please hug this sad radar. Even though he's still sparking a little and probably messing up your finish.] I'd like to be friends, too. I just. Didn't know where the line was? We only just met, and...

...I'd like to be friends.

18. Archive of Caminus

-She rubs his back.-

19. Wiretap of Altihex

[Cuddling would probably be awkward, and not just because the table's still in the way. Wires clings for a little bit, though. Emotions: They Just Happen Sometimes.]

Thank you, Archive.

20. Primus

-he pats his chestplate suddenly-
    Oh hey, I think an alternate version of me just got his aft jump-started
    What a weird feeling

• Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice