shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. The Archmitect

The Archmitect Not Exactly A Gem

Mi! -nods- Important to be inspired.

2. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi but you´ll show when you do?

3. turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead dave ver 3.0.4 |18+/NS

im always inspired i just make a lot of hot garbage that the ears of decent people must never hear
    in addition to the rad shit
    yeah course its your dulcet tones im using
    figure if anyone gets to hear it it should be you

4. The Archmitect

I know that feeling too. I have some sketches that should never see the light of day.

5. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Pirrr! -climbs dave to sit on shoulder-

6. Voidcat

Voidcat A cat-shaped hole in reality 18+

-investigate the Mi!-

7. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

Mi? -sniffsniff- Pirr!

8. Voidcat

-boop the Mi! Touching a hole in reality feels funny- -its attempt at a curious trill is like putting tinnitus through a blender-

9. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-the mi doesn´t seem to mind, it purrs and tries to lick voidkitty-

10. Voidcat

-Voidkitty tastes like space. Which apparently tastes vaguely like licorice and burnt meat- -puts a paw on the mi's head, removes it, and reapplies. Not a batbatbat but like it's not sure the mi is solid-

11. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-That might be because the mi is only as solid as it believes it is. but who knows with voidkitties.-
    Mi! -tries to fight the paw, just for fun-

• Like x 1
  12. turntechGodhead

one time i accidentally drew something good and had to burn my computer to make certain that not even its ghost survived
    [a small friend! pet pet]

• Like x 4
  13. The Archmitect

-giggles- You´re weird. Most people want to make good art.

14. A Mi

A Mi smol, NS

-purrpurrpurr-

15. turntechGodhead

ya got me i am in fact a tad unusual

my art is so bad it nuclear ghandis and wraps around to being awesome
    by comparison my good shits just mediocre and we cant have that
    ruins the illusion

• Like x 2
  16. The Archmitect

All for thesake of the art then huh?

17. turntechGodhead

exactly
    its my noble sacrifice

18. the author speaks

the author speaks [WT/18+] Mage of Space Stanford F. Pines, PhD

"Ask me about this sometime when I'm actually drunk enough to discuss it with you. Or ask Dipper and Mabel, who learned about it when I'd been unmedicated for about three weeks." Ford sighs. Not that he wouldn't have done the same thing in his right mind, not when faced with the Gleefuls and Bill behind them running the town government, but he'd have been a lot less cavalier about the whole thing, and...he'd like to think he would've talked to Stan first, though he probably wouldn't have, back then.

19. Valiska Pines

Valiska Pines [WT/18+] Witch of Blood Queen Courinna

Valiska sighs. "Well," she says, "first of all, in your own dimension, apparently you didn't need to know. And things probably worked differently there, anyway. But I think back then you did think about consequences--the consequences of other people's wishes, though, not your own. You're not used to trying to prevent harm. Because you had no reason to care, back then, about preventing harm. Back then, you were often malicious, and you often had reason to be. I know you used to think I didn't like you. But the truth of the thing is that I was afraid of you then. I was afraid of you because you had so much power, and so much less self-control than you have right now, and you cared so much less about people. You have no idea how worried I was about Sev for a while, back then, above and beyond how Ford and I felt about him, which took us a while to sort out, especially when I saw how you reacted to Qihanna. And even now, you get very upset when you find out, sometimes, that people--like Sunshine--haven't always been as good as they are right now. But just as you've made mistakes, so have I, so has Ford, so has Sunshine."

She takes a deep breath. "I'm glad you care now. Now that you care, we can let ourselves care more, too." She smiles. "Ford and I have run into beings who were worshipped as gods, who weren't as powerful as you are. And by and large, gods are not something you actually want around, because even when they're benevolent, they don't understand how delicate ecosystems are and how fragile mortals can be. I want you to learn these things so that you can be more of a person and less of a god. Because gods are fucking scary, Norm."

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    • Like x 1
  20. Norm the Genie

Norm the Genie The All-Powerful Genie (Thief of Breath)|18+

People always seem to forget that anything that can be used on their enemies can usually be used on them. *sighs* And it's just as dumb every time.
    ... yeah, I guess this is the type of thing you wanna be in an altered mental state if you're gonna talk about. *laughs weakly at his own joke*
    ... well, I got upset about Sunshine 'cause Ford made it sound like he would... disregard my consent. And then they were like, "it's not your business, Norm." That's why I was pissed about it. I don't think anything else bad he's done has upset me that much. Even how he used to be on Bill's side. Even that.

So, like, him not being as good in the past as he is now... that was not the issue... thinking he would hurt me, though, that was the issue.

*looks down* ... more of a person? You mean, I'm not enough of one already?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice