shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

Yeah, can't imagine there's too much spare metal around for upgrades on Caminus. Lord Soundwave got prioritized as part of High Command, but it was a pain in the aft to pull up enough good metal to even stabilize 'Glow's wrists properly.

...Then we started scavenging, but. [Shrug.]

2. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

;_;
    [He thumps Marcus in return, then attempts to steal his beer again, like the rude shit he is.]

• Like x 1
  3. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

...off of the dead, I imagine?

4. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

Well yeah, I'm a medic, I try to keep the living ones still alive. [It shouldn't be possible to roll eyes with a solid optic band, but the impression is there.] I might be attached to a squad now, but that doesn't mean I like watching people die when I can save them.

5. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

-surprised kitten squeak, little kitten claws scrambling for a grip on his plating.-
    Ok. -climbs into his arms and looks cute.-
    How do make all those holes?

• Like x 2
  6. Primus

Primus It's tough to be a God

I don't make the holes, the holes make themselves by being around me. Why, you wanna make holes?

• Like x 1
  7. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford grins. "Lissa is my kitten's mother. You've seen her, yes? We did it in the usual way, when her time came."

• Like x 1
  8. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

what about me.

9. WRENCH

You've met Marcus before!
    ^_^

Haven't you?
    ?_?

MARCUS this is Cronus, he's chill, I think he got wasted with us? Maybe I was wasted with him and someone else. THERE WAS A BIRTHDAY PARTY.
    o_o

• Like x 1
  10. Marcus Holloway

Marcus Holloway Hipster Merchant Of Death | 18+

*Keeps the beer out of his reach and then summons one into Wrench's hand* Mine.

You know I can't remember shit when I'm drunk.

• Like x 1
  11. WRENCH

;_;
    Yeah, you're a fucking moron when you're drunk.
    ^_^
    [He says, looking like a moron with his beer half shoved under his mask.]

• Like x 1
  12. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Lissa," Lissa says firmly. "VALISKA is another person and if you hit on her she would probably scream or at least get the vapours. She looks like a Sirenissi queen.
    I would bet serious money that she trained in one of those fancy temples that handle so much wild energy that some of the Priestesses wear bells in their hair because nobody can touch them while they're on shift or they might ground all of it and die and kill whoever laid hands on them. A lot of ace girls take that job."

• Like x 3
  13. Soundwave Minimus II

Soundwave Minimus II For Science!

-Big eyes- Can I?

14. WRENCH

WHOOPS that was totally my bad, sorry. I didn't mean to get your name wrong!
    o_o
    >_<

Lissa, this is Marcus! He's my BEST BRO and we make out sometimes!
    ^_^

But usually only when we're drunk or high because CRIPPLING MASCULINITY ISSUEs or something like that.
    >_>
    =_=

• Like x 3
  15. Marcus Holloway

Yes, I'm very fucking aware. Apparently I ruined it with some chick the last party we went to, I don't even know what happened but it was bad. Woke up with a damn black eye!

That's what Sitara says, yeah. I mean it's mostly because, y'know, it's not like you're actually interested in me. You have all those girls you go out with!

Nice to meet you Lissa!

16. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa laughs. "That's silly. Making out is so much more fun when you can feel everything and booze makes you dull! But psychedelics can be fun, as long as they're not dissociative."

• Like x 1
  17. WRENCH

[nelsonlaugh.mp3]
    Nah man, you're too good for me! You deserve someone better, you know?
    ?_?
    =_=
    ;_;
    [He holds out a hand for a fistbump.]
    T-Bone got us all HIGH AS HELL at Swelter Skelter and I'm PRETTY SURE I spent the next six hours staring at the inside of my mask and seeing the universe.
    o_o

When the weed ISN'T laced though, THAt's when shit's the best!
    !_!
    ^_^

18. Marcus Holloway

Man! Fuck off with that shit. I'm not too good for you, no one's too good for anyone. That's the same kinda shit that made you dump doughnut girl.

*Fistbump anyway*

Josh grows some killer shrooms. He lets me test'em for free.

• Like x 2
  19. Lissa Beijada-Pines

"Nice to meet you too sweetie, and just because he likes a lot of girls doesn't mean that he doesn't like you just as much. See the thing is, the more love you get, the more love you got and can share." She beams at them. "I got kind of a thing for boys making out, I can basically watch my husband with guys as long as I can stand being so worked up."

• Like x 1
  20. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

Ford laughs. "You do have more tolerance than you used to, but don't develop too much, Lissy-cat."

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice