shitposting rave 5: discount rejects from every genre

Discussion in 'It's Galley's Turn' started by SHITPOSTING ALPHYS, Mar 20, 2017.

1. WRENCH

WRENCH YOUR FUTURE, BOYFRIEND |18+

Did I tell you guys I broke up with her?
    ?_?

Nah dude, she dumped my ass HARDCORE. I guess I lied about that because it was SUPER EMBARRASSING at the time.
    =_=
    JUST SO YOU KNOW, and this is TOTALLY random and DEFINITELY not related at all to what you just said there, but I am WAY down with making out with boys in front of you.
    ^_^

But you already guessed that one, didn't you?
    ?_?
    ^_~

• Like x 2
  2. Poisoned Silk

Poisoned Silk The dream of your hottest night 18+

-swings herself onto the single arm of a conveniently placed chaise, winks at Lissa. She's still disappointed she missed the 'party'-

Mushrooms are great. I tried some on a camping trip with a bunch of sad bastards who wanted to be a coven before I changed; definitely made the trip worthwhile.

Thornapples on the other hand... glad I got to experience it but never again.

• Like x 1
  3. Marcus Holloway

Marcus Holloway Hipster Merchant Of Death | 18+

Um! Yeah. It's just-- Y'know! It's not... that.
    We've just been through a lot together, we're close. Yeah. That. Totally not the other thing.

Huh. Yeah you did, but that makes sense too. Was it the whole 'take your mask off' thing? I bet it was that. I'm sorry bro. At least you weren't the guy who went to get help from another DedSec member only to find out that you somehow knew them because you were a total ass to them at a party while you were drunk.

Yeah.

You remember that.

Fuck you I'm not too good for you I'm not good enough for anyone.

4. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

"Yeah I might have had an idea. I mean I do like being the centre of attention but also it was so funny watching the two of you trying to figure out if the other was down."

• Like x 1
  5. WRENCH

Josh has a whole THING going now, he's trying out all these different strains and shit?
    ?_?

Marcus and Ray do trial runs WAY more often than me or Sitara though. Shrooms fuck me up! It's the WORST but what can you do!
    @_@
    #_#
    HAHAHA that was SO GOOD to listen in on though! Think about the joy and merriment you spread to the rest of the world with your many mistakes!
    ^_^
    [He lightly punches Marcus in the shoulder.]

It was the mask thing, but also something something talk too much and don't listen enough? I dunno, it was SUPER AWKWARD though and she did it in the donut shop and I can NEVER GO THERE AGAIN.
    >_<
    ._.

6. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

Obviously. And of course on Caminus there's not... room to not use the dead as resources.

7. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"The answer is almost always yes. If I trust you enough to let you touch her, I trust you more than enough to let you touch me, Q.E.D."

• Like x 2
  8. Marcus Holloway

I'll try to remember that next time.

*Huff grumbles before flashing a smile.*

Man that sucks! They had pretty decent coffee, nothing like actual real coffee joints but you won't go there because you're scared of catching the hipster. You jerk.

Did I tell you that Josh and I are gonna try to make our own donuts?

9. Lissa Beijada-Pines

Lissa Beijada-Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] love me and despair no more

Lissa blows her a kiss. "I have the best garden in Gravity Falls. And not all of what I grow is roses."

10. WRENCH

Noted! And... noted.
    ^_~
    Marcus, it's already gotten you AND Sitara, and the only reason why Josh hasn't caught the HIPSTER VIRUS is because he infodumps so hard that there's NO WAY you can't hear about the things he's interested in. It's a legitimate fear!
    o_o

If I become a hipster, I'll have to wear tight pants! I don't want to wear tight pants!
    >_<

Are the donuts going to be WEED DONUTS? Because if not, that's cool too, I have a GREAT idea for powdered donuts.
    ^_^

11. Marcus Holloway

I'm not a hipster, man! Sitara really isn't one. She even ribs me about it and you don't have to wear tight pants! You'd probably look good in them but those fit your figure better, fuck man. You're too punk to catch it, maybe the mask will protect you?

And the answer is yes, they are. Idea one was chocolate weed donuts with like raspberry glaze, idea two was chocolate chocolate, idea three was 'just fuck me and say it was a Hershey's squirt' with chocolate on chocolate filled with more chocolate.

12. Wiretap of Altihex

Wiretap of Altihex Medic. No, really.

Yep. Siphoning and scavenging were pretty common past... eh, past the first million years of the war or so, once everyone figured out supply shortages were just gonna keep happening. Siphoning isn't really sustainable in the long run but it stretches the actual good energon further, so. [More shrug. Lots of shrugging tonight.]

13. Cronus J. Ampora

Cronus J. Ampora higher education is for nerds

if were listing turn-ons, i wouldnt mind some girl-on-girl action.

especially if one of them is of the motherly persuasion, if you get what im saying.

and BEFORE im accused of hitting on someones wife, im not talking about furries.

14. Archive of Caminus

Archive of Caminus Small wife 4 life (18+)

There are processes you can use to return it to almost full load using minerals that you can't process very well on your own! We got very good at that, but of course you can only siphon once someone is dead.

15. WRENCH

You're both SUPER HIPSTERS but your superpower is just denial.
    9_9

I'm getting the feeling that you want a chocolate donut? Because it sounds like you want a chocolate donut. Have you considered not just tripling, but QUADRUPLING your chocolate donut experience?
    ^_^
    MILFs are SO out of my usual range, man, I don't know if I can actually hook you up there.
    @_@

Have you tried dating apps?
    ?_?

• Like x 1
  16. Cronus J. Ampora

chicks are so STONY on dating apps. one wrong move and youre swiped past.

17. WRENCH

Well DUH, they have options!
    !_!

Good way to look for hookups, though. Bars too, but I'm always too busy getting drunk to do anything else half the time.
    @_@
    #_#

18. Cronus J. Ampora

the only bars thatll let me in are filled with jailbait.

worked when i WAS jailbait but im kinda running outta options here, you feel me?

19. Stanford G. Pines

Stanford G. Pines [WT/Reverse/18+] the maddest Ford of all

"This is why we don't want to play with you, kid," says Ford. "You're always calling her a furry or a trophy wife or something and saying worse things about me, just because you don't like that other guy and his wife, who I'm sure is every bit as sweet as Lissa but is probably very sheltered and rather uptight. I'm not the other guy, I'm not worried about you hitting on Lissa, but don't. You might lose a hand. She bites people who don't respect her."

• Like x 2
  20. WRENCH

Give it like... five years, and you'll be in the clear. FANCY bars, those are the places to go-- the ones with the really frilly cocktails and the wine selections?
    o_o

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice